FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
T.Michelmore :sly:

Great race today, I guess I win the biggest crash/spin as well :D. Got to record that TeamLotusGT5! :dopey:

Around lap 3 I think on the exit of the 3rd to last corner.

Do you want a good tune for the lambo because my tune seems to generate lots of under steer on the slow corners and on the exit it has massive over steer.

mwcp3d.jpg

s6uh7a.jpg

i made them :)

I understand this is a weird question, but could everyone who competed in todays race give me their First and Last name? I am making a race edit and I want to add racer names to the cards.

Connor McKay

Unlike Carbon, I share my name with pride! :D

s6uh7a.jpg

Can the people who have not chosen their team names, please talk with their teammates and get a name. Because if you don't have a team name i can't put your points down on the constructors championship. So can all the people that have not got their team names, please can they have a name by next weeks race so i can add their team to the table.

Hmm, if anyone could, we should save some replays and post them here. Cut out chunks of close racing. Bring us a crowd ^^

Esprit is teamed with TomM_F1, right now you do not have a team mate.

A_Higher_Place you could team up with Fast-kn. Because he is the other person in the lambo, and once you have your team can you please pick a colour and a team name so i can add the team to the constructors table.

PS can people not have black as a colour because 3 teams have black at the moment.

Last edited:
Me and Eclat have done some race testing, and in conclusion you should definatly pit on lap 1 for tyres, trust me 👍

/proud at being the 1st non Ford GT car :sly:

Think of it this way.

A Nissan GT-R got pole, followed by a Lamborghini, followed by a Corvette and then a Ford GT.

That Nissan GT-R was fighting a Ford GT all race before (I think) making a mistake and ending 5th.

That Lamborghini spun by touching the grass on lap 2

That Corvette got a bad start and had to fight for the rest of the race.

Just a coincidence the GT's came out on top. There are no "Superior" cars.

Think of it this way.

A Nissan GT-R got pole, followed by a Lamborghini, followed by a Corvette and then a Ford GT.

That Nissan GT-R was fighting a Ford GT all race before (I think) making a mistake and ending 5th.

That Lamborghini spun by touching the grass on lap 2

That Corvette got a bad start and had to fight for the rest of the race.

Just a coincidence the GT's came out on top. There are no "Superior" cars.

I know, I was just joking.

EDIT: A Ford GT did get pole but he disconnected.

Who was that?

Edit: I guess it was LKWTrailer

yes mate i had the pole 1 01 019 but then unfortunately disconnected, also i have to say that from my Past FIA GT1 Champ Experience i can say the Ford GT is superior i think 20-30 ballast would make it more even 👍

I might look into this... Maybe a weight addition or a power loss is in order for the Ford GT.

Back