FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I might look into this... Maybe a weight addition or a power loss is in order for the Ford GT.

i honestly think 25 kg of weight addition and 10 BHP loss is fair 👍

Edit: i think you should add some more cars in Season 2 like the Lambo Gallardo, 458 Scuderia and maybe a Viper ACR would be more fun different cars :)

i honestly think 25 kg of weight addition and 10 BHP loss is fair 👍

Edit: i think you should add some more cars in Season 2 like the Lambo Gallardo, 458 Scuderia and maybe a Viper ACR would be more fun different cars :)

Agreed.

I want 2 sign up, where do I go to do so?

Hi there.

To sign up, you need to give us your PSN and do a practise race online with us so we know you are a clean racer.

Add me on PSN, TeamLotus_Eclat

I think the tyre deg brings the Ford GT down but if you think it needs pinning back then I will do just that.

A Weight penalty with 5-10 BHP loss in my opinion.

EDIT: I believe the change in TOCA came after 2 races/rounds, perhaps do it after Monza?

EDIT: I believe the change in TOCA came after 2 races/rounds, perhaps do it after Monza?

Na just keep them the same for one more race, and if the Ford GT streaks away then restrict it.

Personally I think we should leave it another race and see how things go. The Nissan GTR looks fast for next race, maybe it was just that Grand Valley was suited to GVE/R

We have 7 rounds instead of 10 (let alone the fact that TOCA has a grand total of 30 races in it) and besides, why leave the GT to dominate another circuit before making the change? :sly: We can do it fine before Monza.

We have 7 rounds instead of 10 (let alone the fact that TOCA has a grand total of 30 races in it) and besides, why leave the GT to dominate another circuit before making the change? :sly: We can do it fine before Monza.

The Ford GT is not as dominate at monza, cos the Ford GT burns it tires up and the GT-R can do 20 laps on a set of tires and they only are 1/4 the way down. so lets keep it how it is for now and if they are still dominate, we can change it after the race.

Last edited:
The Ford GT is not as dominate at monza, cos the Ford GT burns it tires up and the GT-R can do 20 laps on a set of tires and they only are 1/4 the way down. so lets keep it how it is for now and if they are still dominate, we can change it after the race.

huh? yesterday i did 24 laps on a set of tyres and the tyres weren't too bad, maybe it's my smooth driving style who knows? :)

Well Monza is a track where it doesn't have much tire wear, so that is probably the main reason and your smooth driving style will play in as well.

Im really tough on my tyres in the GT... :P
then here's a tip: don't go over the kerbs especially in youre first stint, avoid oversteer whenever you can and don't use much steering input. hope this will help you saving tyres a bit.:)

I'd rather see cars racing each other continuously compared to racing the clock/pit times..

I personally think we should wait another race.

Every car had a chance to win yesterday.

I wouldn't count on it, especially now that there's a track where the GT-R barely has a chance on its own...

I wouldn't count on it, especially now that there's a track where the GT-R barely has a chance on its own...

You say that, but TeamLotus_Seven has set a faster time around Monza than I have right now...

(He is in a GTR)

Back