FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Wish I had a capture device to record and edit vids like that. I'd probably come out with some wierd music choices though. :D

i think josh was just making a point because we had a good battle at the back for the first 7 odd laps and none of it was in there. there was 4 of in that battle

i think josh was just making a point because we had a good battle at the back for the first 7 odd laps and none of it was in there.

If I added all of the good bits I would have to overrun the music... Also, it took me absolutely ages to get all of the clips together with the race cards, and I couldn't find many bits of any other fights. (Thanks to the crappy fast forward implemented by PD)

I spent hours on this..

If I added all of the good bits I would have to overrun the music... Also, it took me absolutely ages to get all of the clips together with the race cards, and I couldn't find many bits of any other fights. (Thanks to the crappy fast forward implemented by PD)

I spent hours on this..

Ok, for the next race everyone should tell Jake where they had good battles, so he can find the clips easier. Because i had found hard to get good battle on the photos.

Ok, for the next race everyone should tell Jake where they had good battles, so he can find the clips easier. Because i had found hard to get good battle on the photos.

I did ask but I think it got ignored, probably because it was the last comment on a page or something...

I should note that you can get rid of the black border on GT5 by increasing your screen size under the hardware section of the options menu. Things like that distract me on vids since I'm picky. :P

I should note that you can get rid of the black border on GT5 by increasing your screen size under the hardware section of the options menu. Things like that distract me on vids since I'm picky. :P

That problem was in the editing software, not the actual footage.

I was highlighting the battle for 1st, not just me...

It was a great battle.

You're British no? PRIM ACCENT FOR VOICE OVER COMMENTARY!! DO that up!! Would be awesome!!:dopey: Or you can send the video to me once complete and I'll do my fake brit accent ;)

You're British no? PRIM ACCENT FOR VOICE OVER COMMENTARY!! DO that up!! Would be awesome!!:dopey: Or you can send the video to me once complete and I'll do my fake brit accent ;)

Yeah, I'm British but it would be hard to inject some fake enthusiasm and surprise into my voice as I know what is going to happen.

Also, the GTR did not recieve a penalty, as it was down to lag. If you look, he jumps forward then all of a suddenly slows right down. Bloody lag ruined my race twice...

No way, it's better unexpected.

And snooker commentary can be better as well.

Rubins Barrachello: "The car is handling like a bitch!"

Murray Walker: "Well you heard it straight from him, the car is handling like a pig!"

Or something like that...

i'll be doing testing later today :) hope i can get some positive results from my practice session can't wait for Sunday to be honest! :dopey:

i'll be doing testing later today :) hope i can get some positive results from my practice session can't wait for Sunday to be honest! :dopey:

I will be taking Sumo's advice and host all future race meetings in a public lobby with the fixed host setting on. Hopefully this will help with the disconnection issues.

I will be taking Sumo's advice and host all future race meetings in a public lobby with the fixed host setting on. Hopefully this will help with the disconnection issues.
yeah i think Sumo is correct it reduces lagg it really does i tried it in other leagues too no lagg if you have a average connection :)

yeah i think Sumo is correct it reduces lagg it really does i tried it in other leagues too no lagg if you have a average connection :)

That's good to hear. I wish that PD could do something to stop that lag though...

You punted me off because of it! (Not that I blame you, I guess on your screen there was no contact)

Could have got a podium atleast..................

:grumpy:

Back