FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Very nice video Eclat - I didn't know I was nearly out of my box at the start, sorry. And I couldn't really fight against Carbonox there - I was rather happy to keep the car on the road with my worn out tyres against his new ones :D

all in all, great racing, and hope this weekend will be even better :)
also, I have painted my car to the corvette LeMans blue, so -1 black car, and I have a room up for testing right now, feel free to join.

Very nice video Eclat - I didn't know I was nearly out of my box at the start, sorry. And I couldn't really fight against Carbonox there - I was rather happy to keep the car on the road with my worn out tyres against his new ones :D

all in all, great racing, and hope this weekend will be even better :)
also, I have painted my car to the corvette LeMans blue, so -1 black car, and I have a room up for testing right now, feel free to join.

Thanks, and hadn't noticed you were out of your box.

A day before the race now and the thread is a bit inactive. I hope we get a bigger grid this weekend.

I'll be in the Nissan GTR but not tomorrow as i'm busy. Will more than likely be ready for next week.

Great! anyone got a good set up for Monza? ^^ to any car..

Edit: To the lambo it is now.. have to stick with it :P

Last edited:
I should be there. Do I continue on with the GT-R or do I have to pick a different car?

Will i be super uncompetitive if i don't tune my lambo at all? does it make a huge difference? Because i really don't know how to tune cars :P

I wonder what conditions it will be.. yesterday i practised really hard on 100% wet in the Japanese-classic-series and then both the race and quali was almost rainless ^^

I wonder what conditions it will be.. yesterday i practised really hard on 100% wet in the Japanese-classic-series and then both the race and quali was almost rainless ^^

it was drizzerling in japanies classics yesterday :)

Back