FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Think I'll resign. Both weeks my connection has been fine all day till when I join the lobby. I cba to fight it every week. Oh well.

LKWTrailer: 50
Neljack: 30
Sumo: 26
Carb: 22
Seven: 18
Eclat: 16
DemesGT: 14
TomM_F1 12
Niko: 4
Esprit: 2
Driftking: 2

Please please please give at least a 10 second before start next time Eclat, I was typing, and couldn't get back to the start fast enough. So it was a late start again... :D

Also, I'd have a question. Did it ever occur to you, that GT5 online 'forgets' what you were doing for like half a second?
It happened to me like 3 times today. First was when I crashed so badly Neljack :D
I started braking even before the ones in front of me, but a second later I'm whizzing past them with at least 50-70 km/h speed difference. Like it forgot that I was pushing the brake.
Second time I 'only' managed to push akmuq out at the Parabolica (again, I was braking even earlier than you :s)
Third I was running away from Sumo when I simply flew off lane (but not just a bit, really badly) while going just as fast as I should...

meh, nevertheless, it was a good race, there was ALWAYS a Ford to battle with :)

So confusing with the wrong positions ^^ my game said i was 4th on first lap but i was something like 6th or 7th at best.. But then i fell back to a final 9th..

Had some fun catching driftking up after my pit stop but after that it got a bit boring ^^ to far to next one.

6318968317_2354cbd7b8_z.jpg

6319486254_305aace572_z.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, what is wrong with the GT-R when pitting? I don't even refuel, yet the crew just stands around the car without doing anything for 5 seconds or so, before finally letting it go.

If this is a GT-R exclusive glitch, I'll refuse to take part in this season any longer.

Seriously, what is wrong with the GT-R when pitting? I don't even refuel, yet the crew just stands around the car without doing anything for 5 seconds or so, before finally letting it go.

If this is a GT-R exclusive glitch, I'll refuse to take part in this season any longer.

Valid reason to leave that car tbh. Have you tried the lambo or vette? ;)

Same thing happened in my Lambo.. no idea why.. they just stand there.

Edit: wrong quote :dunce:

Edit2: fixed quote

Nah, I can't drive the other cars - the GT-R is the only one I can get a podium with because it requires so much less throttle control - but apparently it's actually about speeding into the pits...

Back