FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
adac-mies.jpg

There y'are, copy that.

adac-mies.jpg

There y'are, copy that.

That is... GLORIOUS!!!

EDIT: If Furin wants to give tribute to that purple R8, I'd MUCH prefer to have a metallic purple body. That has a good change of actually looking, you know, GOOD.

Sumo, you are missing such an oppertunity...

Sumo_Power_Nissan_23.jpg

Oh wow.... :drool:

If this game had a livery editor I might have ditched the R8 right after I saw that. If it was like Forza's though I wouldn't be able to recreate that as I'm horrid at arranging basic shapes... :(

Oh wow.... :drool:

If this game had a livery editor I might have ditched the R8 right after I saw that. If it was like Forza's though I wouldn't be able to recreate that as I'm horrid at arranging basic shapes... :(

~reaches for GIMP, NR2003 TPTCC mod and R34 template...~

I would like to enter this championship with a Corvette ZR1. I'm very active in the drift scene, also in competitions so I can't promise that I will be able to join every race. I will contact you in time though.
<--- PSN
Tell me if you need any more details

I would like to enter this championship with a Corvette ZR1. I'm very active in the drift scene, also in competitions so I can't promise that I will be able to join every race. I will contact you in time though.
<--- PSN
Tell me if you need any more details

As long as you can make the majority of the races and you tell me before the meet if you are not making it that week.

And, of course as long as you are a clean racer. :D

If you cannot make the majority of the races, we can sign you up as a reserve.

Oh, and Furinkazen, you meant R35 template not R34 :P

Forgive me if I've just posted an extremely stupid post but when is this starting as in date?

This series sounds amazing.

Forgive me if I've just posted an extremely stupid post but when is this starting as in date?

This series sounds amazing.

As soon as we get about 16 people (not including reserves, I will set a date. I am guessing it will start in about 3 weeks. :)

And thanks a lot. :D Better than Furi's series', right? Hahaha

As soon as we get about 16 people (not including reserves, I will set a date. I am guessing it will start in about 3 weeks. :)

And thanks a lot. :D Better than Furi's series', right? Hahaha

Well, there isn't a BMW or Renault in this so from first thoughts, most definitely hahaha. I also feel indebted to Furi as he brought me to this section of the website but I like the spread of cars and no Ferrari has lit my eyes up.

If I sign up as a reserve, am I entitled to be part of my own team as it were?

Well, there isn't a BMW or Renault in this so from first thoughts, most definitely hahaha. I also feel indebted to Furi as he brought me to this section of the website but I like the spread of cars and no Ferrari has lit my eyes up.

If I sign up as a reserve, am I entitled to be part of my own team as it were?

Sure, but I can discuss this later when I get in (I am now going out.)

Edit: I was only kidding, Furi's series' are great. :)

As long as you can make the majority of the races and you tell me before the meet if you are not making it that week.

And, of course as long as you are a clean racer. :D

If you cannot make the majority of the races, we can sign you up as a reserve.

Oh, and Furinkazen, you meant R35 template not R34 :P

Clean racer for sure ;)

If it seems like that I am mostly absent I will rather sign out but I'll give my best. The races aren't even that long so it shouldn't be a problem.

See you there and happy racing 👍

Edit: Will the next race be this sunday?

Sure, but I can discuss this later when I get in (I am now going out.)

Edit: I was only kidding, Furi's series' are great. :)

SCRAP ALL OF WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID and here we go.

Chqr / Chqr
(Yellow/Yellow)
Corvette ZR1 (C6)
Banana Motorsports
Full-Time

I pledge to race all ten races this season.

Last edited:
Hey Dax, you might as well put me down as a reserve as I will fill in if I know I can make the full event. :)

If it's possible to be in any car as a reserve I'd like the GT in red/white stripe and light blue wheels. Bet you don't know where the inspiration for that came from. :sly:

Hey Dax, you might as well put me down as a reserve as I will fill in if I know I can make the full event. :)

If it's possible to be in any car as a reserve I'd like the GT in red/white stripe and light blue wheels. Bet you don't know where the inspiration for that came from. :sly:

Yeaaah 👍:sly:

SCRAP ALL OF WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID and here we go.

Chqr / Chqr
(Yellow/Yellow)
Corvette ZR1 (C6)
Banana Motorsports
Full-Time

I pledge to race all ten races this season.

Adding now. :)

Clean racer for sure ;)

If it seems like that I am mostly absent I will rather sign out but I'll give my best. The races aren't even that long so it shouldn't be a problem.

See you there and happy racing 👍

Edit: Will the next race be this sunday?

Dates will be set when we have enough drivers.

Can you team up with Chqr in the Yellow/Yellow ZR1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back