FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHqr, what about letting every driver of Banana Racing use his own rims and rim colors? We could keep each car unique this way

You use black rims, carra uses white and I use yellow for example.

Actually I just realised that I may not be able to commit to this series cause of soccer. Game every Sunday and I'm only just home around half 4 for home games 6ish away games. Sorry Dax. Guess the spots open for Ak if he wants it 👍

Carracer, I completely made it up a few years ago and I now use it for everything for my fantasy football, Nascar fantasy leagues, other GTP championships and such. I love the shape of a banana - no innuendo intended. It was completely random but I like Banana Racing more than Banana Motorsport. Haha.

I like the idea Gauz. I don't mind any of those colours so you two can pick first.

Last edited:
Actually I just realised that I may not be able to commit to this series cause of soccer. Game every Sunday and I'm only just home around half 4 for home games 6ish away games. Sorry Dax. Guess the spots open for Ak if he wants it 👍

Ok, no worries.

I guess there is a spot open in the GT then. :)

Hello , i would like to join too. Put me with the lambo :) psn: hainuinimic

Okay. :)

By the way everyone, if you miss a race without telling me you will be penalised, and maybe kicked from the season entirely.

Same goes for dirty driving.

2m5f2tt.png

You can still be a reserve?

DaxCobra
You can still be a reserve?

Suits me 👍 by the way I may make the first race but will let you know when I can't make one :)

Suits me 👍 by the way I may make the first race but will let you know when I can't make one :)

If you can't make a few of the races then you might as well be a reserve. I am sure there will be places when you can race though. :)

DaxCobra
If you can't make a few of the races then you might as well be a reserve. I am sure there will be places when you can race though. :)

I'd say there will be. Me and Furi will set up a reserve only team ;)

DaxCobra
The reserve team is called "Reserve" :P

And are you keeping the purple GT?

Haha I dunno if it's even gonna be made yet :lol: and nope that's gone already :) trying to keep my DLC colours and I haven't any trade days free yet

Just a note my wheels aren't blue as stated earlier, they're dark grey with a chrome lip.

Also can we use the extension A from GT Auto- because it looks like the fins GT40s had on the front.

Just a note my wheels aren't blue as stated earlier, they're dark grey with a chrome lip.

Also can we use the extension A from GT Auto- because it looks like the fins GT40s had on the front.

Nope, the settings given are the only ones allowed.

:sly:

Hey hey i might be interested in joining this series ,but i see there aren't spaces left in the actual teams, or am i wrong ?

And if i can manage raising up a new team ? Would i be allowed of joining ?

I'm just guessing and sorry for bothering you

Cheers

Hey hey i might be interested in joining this series ,but i see there aren't spaces left in the actual teams, or am i wrong ?

And if i can manage raising up a new team ? Would i be allowed of joining ?

I'm just guessing and sorry for bothering you

Cheers

Well, the R8, GT-R and Lamborghini have one driver signed up for each car, but you can make a new team for one of those cars as long as the driver already signed up is included in the team.

The best thing to do is to ask the guy already signed up for the car if they want to make a team.

Also, it would be a honor to have Damon Hill racing with us.. :D

Ahahaha, after Ayrton Senna, Damon is my fav driver ever.... and Hamilton maybe one day will be added in this list : P

Ok sorry i didn't read well the 1st page, my bad ! If there are free spots in two teams it would be just perfect, i'll just need to test which car i like the most so.

Cheers mate, thanks for your politeness

Right, did some testing at Laguna Seca and here are my findings:
On fresh tyres I was doing 1'31s-1'32s and the tyres were wearing out fast (all hotlaps) but even after 12 laps and the right side tyes down to nothing on the meter the car was still entirely driveable and I was managing 1'34-1'35's easily. Only thing was I had to watch my braking as it became increasingly easy to lock up.

👍

Ahahaha, after Ayrton Senna, Damon is my fav driver ever.... and Hamilton maybe one day will be added in this list : P

Ok sorry i didn't read well the 1st page, my bad ! If there are free spots in two teams it would be just perfect, i'll just need to test which car i like the most so.

Cheers mate, thanks for your politeness

Okay!

The "Drivers" Spreadsheet on the OP shows where there are free slots in cars.

Every car has at least 1 free slot apart from the Corvette right now! :)

Okay!

The "Drivers" Spreadsheet on the OP shows where there are free slots in cars.

Every car has at least 1 free slot apart from the Corvette right now! :)

Perfect tonight i'll do some testing and then i'll make my choice 👍

The description to your new social group makes you sound like such a dictator.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back