FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have invited you all to a Social Group based around the series' I host.

I would appreciate it if you all could post in it actively and discuss any racing series of mine you are in.

Okay. :)

By the way everyone, if you miss a race without telling me you will be penalised, and maybe kicked from the season entirely.

Same goes for dirty driving.

You probably should put that in the first post... for those that doesn't read everything all the time. :P (and i guess reserves don't have to tell you every time they don't come? rather the opposite right?)

You probably should put that in the first post... for those that doesn't read everything all the time. :P (and i guess reserves don't have to tell you every time they don't come? rather the opposite right?)

I will put it in the OP now, and yes you're right.

Guys, I have invited you all to a Social Group based around the series' I host.

I would appreciate it if you all could post in it actively and discuss any racing series of mine you are in.

Nice one :)👍

Auuu i'm still wondering if choosing a Lambo or a Skyline, meanwhile Dax i'll add you in my PSN if it's ok.

( given that i'm from italy i'm guessing if HP and BHP are different cause following your settings i end up with same PP and everything but different HP, for example 422 for the Skyline and 436 for Lambo with full Aero included... mmm : S )

Auuu i'm still wondering if choosing a Lambo or a Skyline, meanwhile Dax i'll add you in my PSN if it's ok.

( given that i'm from italy i'm guessing if HP and BHP are different cause following your settings i end up with same PP and everything but different HP, for example 422 for the Skyline and 436 for Lambo with full Aero included... mmm : S )

Just use an online converter, type into google the number of BHP the GT-R has and convert it to whatever power measurement you use.

Is that really possible? doesn't it depend on the car how much difference it is between bhp and hp?

Ok using a converter ... 414 BHP is equal to 420 HP, i just asked cause i don't wanna be in trobule but i think at the end using all the restrictions plus the PP one i end up with the same car as everyone else.

Damon Hill
Ok using a converter ... 414 BHP is equal to 420 HP, i just asked cause i don't wanna be in trobule but i think at the end using all the restrictions plus the PP one i end up with the same car as everyone else.

PP should even out the car weather it's BHP HP or kW 👍

But some people could run more BHP and less aero.

I will call each car to the track with certain BHP restrictions so it wont even be possible to race a car out of regulations.

Also, I will see in replays if anyone is using any engine parts they shouldn't, or any aero parts that they shouldn't.

is there any places available for this leauge? id like the vette the gt or the r8.

There is a place in the Ford GT (Teamed up with me and neljack) or there are 2 places in the Audi R8 with Sumo (you will need another team mate.)

If you go in the R8, you can discuss with sumo which colours your team will use, but the GT already has it's team sorted.

r8 please, sumo wats ur psn ill send u a fr.

Righty dokey then. Our team colour is Sepangblau Perleffekt/Mugelloblau Perleffekt (the blue you can buy it in at the dealer) with the Rays Volk Trinity V wheels.

In your case the wheels will be white. (I'm going with black wheels and a third team member will have gold wheels. This is for identification purposes.)

has the season started yet? just wantin t know what track to practice on?

No, the season hasn't started.

I will announce the dates when we have enough people.

5PM GMT on Sundays, you can make that time?

Currently hoping the Nascar Sprint Cup Race Show Schedule timings when they are released don't clash.

Almost a full grid, good job Cobra. 👍

Currently hoping the Nascar Sprint Cup Race Show Schedule timings when they are released don't clash.

Almost a full grid, good job Cobra. 👍

Which one would take priority? :D

And thanks :)

Which one would take priority? :D

And thanks :)

This definitely as long as the Daytona 500 doesn't clash which it shouldn't really. Hoping for a 2pm ET start so a 7pm Start here. Oh woops there goes Furi's Nationwide haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back