FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to be with Carbonox into Skyline team : ) ! I didn't tested all the cars but i don't care which is the best one, as long as i have fun racing vs all af you i'm happy đź‘Ť

Remind me to add you to the list tomorrow please! :)

Hey am I in? what car can I drive? Can I use the Nissan? Why is the sky blue?
Eh, eh?

Last edited:
cool

One of my kids has Hockey for the next three weeks at that time. Looks like I'm gonna miss this season after all... :( Good luck guys an gals...

can we do improve rigidity?? or fully customised lsd, or torque controll??

Everything you can buy for the car is in the OP.

I don't want anyone with any different additions to the car, and if anyone has the wrong parts I will probably just ban them.

Have you picked your car yet?

thats ok then, thats what i have, u want me t send it to u so u can check it??

Nope, I will trust everyone.

But I am going to check replays and there are tell-tail signs that show if anyone is using illegal parts.

Yes

Hey Dax, i might miss the first race if its tomorrow.

I'm heading back to the college apartment sooo probably won't make it. 17 GMT is 12 EST right?

Could some of u post some lap times so i know if i'm "in the zone" :D . I manage low 1.33 with the Lambo around Nurburgring.

Ty for reply, awayting more from other drivers with different cars :D. I probably can squeeze out 1 sec more just want to see if i need to or not :P

I just looked at the title, it's a sunday race?, I thought it was Saturday?
I need to know what time on sunday because I have 2 other sunday series.

don't know about the wheel, it seems pretty sturdy, the pedals usually get a bit weak after playing for a couple of hours though ^^

guys I dont know if any of you are already aware of this but there is defo a bug in this game. It hits mostly the ffb users but has also been know to affect ds3 users aswell. Have you ever been running practice laps and been getting, lets say 1 30 3xx in free run, then when the race starts you find it increasingly difficult to get 1 33 3xx? There is a thread to explain this bug further I recommend that you each read it from the 1st post, because A LOT of people are getting hit by this bug and quite a few leauges have had to disband because of it, im on my mobile, using the gtp app, so I dont know how to link to the actual thread, but I will try to find a way.

The thread is called GT5's dirty little secret, dont know if you can search threads, but if you can find it.

EDIT: If you search posts created by user, and search mgr it will come up with the thread.

Last edited:
I know about the bug, it affects people in private lounge with P2P connection.

I host in public lounges with Fixed Host so it never affects my lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back