FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain in a standered car is :yuck:

Beware guys, I came very close to a victory in the previous time we did Suzuka (I did it rained back there somewhat?) with a GT-R :mischievous:

Carbonox
Beware guys, I came very close to a victory in the previous time we did Suzuka (I did it rained back there somewhat?) with a GT-R :mischievous:

It's cause your a penguin.

Oh geez.

Hopefully my final comment in last night's shuffle races wasn't too disturbing :mischievous:

gotta add you on my PSN finnish team mate, Perkele : D ( I think we can call ourselves: Team Perkele XD )

So we have a date for the 1st race, this is good 👍

So, the Lamborghini Aventador and the V12 Aston Marton Vantage are coming to GT5.

Looks like I have more testing to do for Season 3. :D

i would like to see a Ferrari too 👍, my 458 italia is one of the best car that i've ever drived in gt series along with the fabulous FTO Touring Car

I want to keep it true to the real GT1 series, so it depends what the 2012 GT1 cars are.

I'll be availible for Sunday if needed as should be home around 4ish 👍

FordMKIVJ5
Do you mean this Sunday? As I believe the first race is next Sunday. :)

I wasn't sure and didnt know about 3.0 when I posted that:)

Are there any spots open? And since the race is next week is it possible to enter with the Aventador?

Are there any spots open? And since the race is next week is it possible to enter with the Aventador?

I believe there is a spot in the GTR and the GT, but Dax can confirm. I also believe that if the Aventador will be used it will be next season as it would involve testing. 👍

I'd happily run one not for points if possible, otherwise I'll take a solo GTR.

You'd have to run in a team with the people already running the GT-R and in the same colours, Dax will have to decide whether you could use the Aventador or not, but I'm reckon you won't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back