FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could put me up as a reserve as i might be able to make some race like i did last season :)

I'll take any car you need a bit more of at that moment. Probably yellow/black colours.

Okay. The Corvette team uses Yellow car and yellow wheels and they are called Banana Motorsports.

You are teamed with Chqr and monsterGAUZ :)

Thanks... Hope they don't hate me.....
Sorry about my unconventional sign-up couldn't find a forum to follow.

359z6aa.png

Thanks... Hope they don't hate me.....
Sorry about my unconventional sign-up couldn't find a forum to follow.

Haha, don't worry. Its great to have a full line-up so early into the Season. In case Gauz can't make any of the races for some reason as he stated he might have that problem, I'll try and grab a reserve but yeah glad to have three of us already.

How did you come up with "Banana Motorsports"
BTW what is the benchmark or "fastest" car here before tuning?

How did you come up with "Banana Motorsports"
BTW what is the benchmark or "fastest" car here before tuning?

Depends what track we are on. For example, around Grand Valley East / Reverse the R8 seems fastest, around Nurburgring the GT-R seems fastest, etc.

Depends what track we are on. For example, around Grand Valley East / Reverse the R8 seems fastest, around Nurburgring the GT-R seems fastest, etc.

And as a conclusion, only the 4WD's have a chance for the championship :sly:

And as a conclusion, only the 4WD's have a chance for the championship :sly:

Dax, put that in the first post, and make sure he hears about it when neljack gets the championship again. ;)

Why not cars like the 458 and MP4-12C? GT1 World is run to GT3 regs this year so why not add in the GT3 cars?

Why not cars like the 458 and MP4-12C? GT1 World is run to GT3 regs this year so why not add in the GT3 cars?

We tried adding the MP4-12C, it's way too hard to drive compared to the other cars so it would be unfair, the Aston Martin DB9 is too soft, MC12 doesn't exist in the game and the 458 is ugly.

But seriously, I just wanted 5 cars and the cars I picked are the main GT cars (in my opinion)

Furinkazen
It is? :dopey: GT racing has got me confused over last couple years...

Haven't followed the news for the 2012 season?

I'm interested but sadly the time doesnt work for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back