FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit heavier but easily the best song in NFSU:
 
Time to post some Slipknot.. :D
 
As always...

Also, I love Indy so I should already warn you that I will win there. ;)

Only one S turn on this track. Lambo should be decent competition.
 
Time to post some Slipknot.. :D

Hmm why would you go less hard after my video? let's go for cannibal corpse or something.. 'don't like them though...

ehm, i should stop talking about this now.. carry on with on topic talk please :P
 
So, when do you update the OP Dax?
 
DK
I know this seems early, but I've already gotten a 1'37.7 at Indy.

I'm still testing my set ups ( that i start thinking being total bullshait and maybe it's better going back to the stock one XD ) but i managed a 1.37.4
 
Point being, I was legit screwed over. Should implement black flags for first laps like that.

I would have red flagged it if I was there.
 
I would have red flagged it if I was there.

We were running seriously late though and if we had to start again me and I think a few others wouldn't have finished.
 
We were running seriously late though and if we had to start again me and I think a few others wouldn't have finished.

Again, if I was host we wouldn't be running late...
 
So, you're throwing aside the fact that people were late...

It's their fault if they are late...

Look, I'm not calling you a bad host, it was a last minute thing and you done a great job.

I am proud of my little Penguin.
 
You told me not to start without neljack.

/banter
 
You told me not to start without neljack.

/banter

It wasn't that late then.

The pace lap took a while didnt it?
 
Only because the grid didn't save and everyone was so bleedin' worried about where they started.

:grumpy:
 
It wasn't that late then.

The pace lap took a while didnt it?

Yes because of a grid glitch, we didn't get it in Rome because of the grid size. Both races sure had 12 participants, but Monza had a pace car.
 
You told me not to start without neljack.

/banter

It's not my fault im a driving god and the worlds greatest human being. :sly:

/modisty
 
I don't see what the big fuss about where you start is, I was getting so pee'd off as I knew I couldn't afford to delay. :ouch:

It's happened twice in your private lounge now Carb, so I reckon it's something to do with that. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back