FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the big fuss about where you start is, I was getting so pee'd off as I knew I couldn't afford to delay. :ouch:

It's happened twice in your private lounge now Carb, so I reckon it's something to do with that. :)

As I said, it didn't in Rome. So it's not responsible. :dopey:

Ran a 1:37.469 around Indy.

EDIT: was just in Turambar's Lounge and He went all disconnecty and stuck on leaving the room? I'm not sure. Makart, what happened? :s

Last edited:
Ran a 1:37.469 around Indy.

EDIT: was just in Turambar's Lounge and He went all disconnecty and stuck on leaving the room? I'm not sure. Makart, what happened? :s

Actually on my screen you were the one disappeared for a while and then disconnected... don't tell me that you were actually doing some laps cause i really didn't see you ( GT5 Online Lobby is epic as usual for those kind of **** )

At the end i managed 1.37.100 and something not that bad ... i finally found a decent tune for my car

Actually on my screen you were the one disappeared for a while and then disconnected... don't tell me that you were actually doing some laps cause i really didn't see you ( GT5 Online Lobby is epic as usual for those kind of **** )

At the end i managed 1.37.100 and something not that bad ... i finally found a decent tune for my car

Yeah, I did multiple laps. I watched your car drive off into the dirt and then disappear...

Then your name was stuck on then "is he entering or leaving" look :s

I got that glitch before, happened after I ghosted (paused) near carbonox's car. Couldn't see any text, and I couldn't get the start menu up so I signed off PSN in an attempt to kick me out of the room. Despite the fact I did that, I was still driving around lol.

This was only a couple of weeks ago when practising for nurburgring gpd

Might just race indy with a DS3 as it seems easier and faster. Plus Third person is great for different angles of the race

I managed 1.37.088 after about 10 laps, but there's still room for improvement. Need to practice a bit more. Might be closer here then other tracks. If i manage to show up :D

Yeah, I did multiple laps. I watched your car drive off into the dirt and then disappear...

Then your name was stuck on then "is he entering or leaving" look :s

LoL i saw you doing that ahahahha, magic GT5 online +_+

After ten laps , i think more than that, i've done too something like 1.37.0 and something but for early qualifying laps with full tank i believe that it's pretty hard doing that time... instead a 1.37.100 or 200 it's quite easy.

I'm a DS3 user can't be arsed buying an expensive wheel... i would like to do that one day but for now i have other priorities. I'm wondering how many of you use a wheel ?
I'm also using sice GT1 the third person camera cause i like watching my car while driving and i feel like i can see better the track with that, i can't understand how people is able to drive properly with the 1st person camera +_+, and it seems that most of them is using that for racing ( now inside of the car too... it's even worst imo cause i feel sick after 1 minute by using that XD )

Last edited:
I'm using G25 , and bumper cam. :sly: With wheel it's best camera angle. I can't see anough of the track in cockpit cam, and 3rd person feels weird using a wheel(i used it exclusively before getting a wheel). I also tried the bonnet cam but i feel like driving a bus :ill: .
Anyone online now?

1.36.860 but this track is eating tyres like crazy ...

Last edited:
My best time at Indy is 1:35.7 with a full tank of gas (did it on the first timed lap, Corvette).
Still could get a 1:35.5 or better if I could do more laps without ending up in the sand.

EDIT: Gave the GTR a tune and tried some laps, best was a 1:35.9 killing murdering the vette in every sector (almost +0.2) but the last one down the straight.... that can be fixed with a better GTR tune, so both car run the same times so..... should be a close race đź‘Ť

EDIT: When will Dax update the OP? and points?

Last edited:
In the last race, there were 3 vettes, I was unaware of Char (I think that was his name) racing a vette, could someone tell me his GTP ID so I can PM him the tune that Robert and I are using (It's the only way to make this vette grip).
Thanks.

In the last race, there were 3 vettes, I was unaware of Char (I think that was his name) racing a vette, could someone tell me his GTP ID so I can PM him the tune that Robert and I are using (It's the only way to make this vette grip).
Thanks.
I believe his PSN name is "Chqr".

My best time at Indy is 1:35.7 with a full tank of gas (did it on the first timed lap, Corvette).
Still could get a 1:35.5 or better if I could do more laps without ending up in the sand.

EDIT: Gave the GTR a tune and tried some laps, best was a 1:35.9 killing murdering the vette in every sector (almost +0.2) but the last one down the straight.... that can be fixed with a better GTR tune, so both car run the same times so..... should be a close race đź‘Ť

EDIT: When will Dax update the OP? and points?

D: how can you be so fast with a GTR, that's bullshait gimme that tune XD

Dax, you should really make a decision as to whether or not we should race in this 2.04 update. It might cause way too many problems for us. My races online so far have been weird.

Off-topic: Are you half polish or something Phouchg? I just read your signature. On-topic: My problem with the races have been lag unfortunately.

Off-topic: Are you half polish or something Phouchg? I just read your signature. On-topic: My problem with the races have been lag unfortunately.

I have had grip loss and "lag", I will need to try some more open rooms to test the new update.

No i just like Robert Kubica..

Hmm more lag isn't exactly what we need... please report after you've been testing some more.

I am! Any rooms up and running?

Season 3 is already in planning. Hopefully I shall have my connection sorted by then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back