FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise but my connection is aweful right now, I'm on my mobile typing this! :D
I have had weeks like that.
When you run a website and have to upload 20MB+ files hourly it's like getting a VW Bug in a race with a porsche 911.

Isn't the old beetle a grand tourer? :rolleyes: should make a series with those ones..

Edit: Wow that GT4 series looks real fun.. but haven't really got time for it though..

Last edited:
Oh noes :( not that pajas is a word i use everyday but i might want to sometime :rolleyes: By the way is there any list somewhere on all the words that are banned? would be interesting to see why some things you write get censored..

Oh noes :( not that pajas is a word i use everyday but i might want to sometime :rolleyes: By the way is there any list somewhere on all the words that are banned? would be interesting to see why some things you write get censored..

It's in the GT5 general forum, boy is it a good thread ^^

BTW, keeping this between us, is pajas an "en" or "ett" word? :P

It was just an example ;) i'll show you some real friendship tomorrow when we take a 1-2 in tokyo.. (although not in this series)

you don't believe in our lotus driving skills? ^^ i'm only two secs of marundas pace.. of course i will catch that up ahead of tomorrow..

You're right carb, if you see it real fast they look a bit alike..

25iu6vk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back