FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
carracerptp
Sorry, forgot to post mine :dunce:

1:28.8 with a good .5 left on the track.

May or may not set some times later. For now I have to set some Swift laps :)

If we ever go back to Modern Day FIA GT1's (depending on how sucessful the Classic GT Legends series is) I will be replacing the Murcialargo with a Ferrari.

2195njt.png

Done a bit of practice for the race this weekend, and the lambo handles like a truck round Laguna.

Edit: Carbonox not yet, just call it Team Lambo or Lambo Racing :)

Last edited:
I'm back to posting. :D

So, not such a runaway any for Death By Carbon anymore, eh? Carbs, Damon, and I are gonna try and conquer Laguna Seca. :)

By the way, congrats to carracerptp for 2 straight wins in a row! It makes me worried...

My favorite track BY FAR is Laguna Seca, and I have a lot of experience there. Hopefully I can capitalize on that experience. :)

I'm back to posting. :D

So, not such a runaway any for Death By Carbon anymore, eh? Carbs, Damon, and I are gonna try and conquer Laguna Seca. :)

By the way, congrats to carracerptp for 2 straight wins in a row! It makes me worried...

My favorite track BY FAR is Laguna Seca, and I have a lot of experience there. Hopefully I can capitalize on that experience. :)

Cool :cheers:

I'm usually fast in Laguna Seca as long as I can keep the car on the track, so I'm looking to re-start a podium streak here :)

Had a decent race here tonight, except for the many mistakes of course. But hopefully I'll have learnt the track well for Sunday.

Huh.

Went up to a 1'28.543 :gtpflag: 0.2 seconds faster still reachable.

Just had a huge chance to go better - I was nearly 0.6 seconds ahead of my best time on Sector 2! Then I ran off though... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back