FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaxCobra
I know which song is which?

I was talking about how the lyrics make no sense...

Because often life makes no sense.. Kurt Cobain wrote most of his lyrics from his heart.. And often they made no sense because his outlook on life was non sensical.. And I suppose drugs didn't help him make sense of anything either..:/

I know which song is which?

I was talking about how the lyrics make no sense...

That's the point, the lyrics don't make much sense in most of their songs. He hated how people tried to put meaning into his lyrics when in fact it's the song that creates emotion in people not the lyrics.

Sorry but as i said today i'm busy and i can't race with you ! Have fun

No problem. Have fun!

Because often life makes no sense.. Kurt Cobain wrote most of his lyrics from his heart.. And often they made no sense because his outlook on life was non sensical.. And I suppose drugs didn't help him make sense of anything either..:/

How can you relate to lyrics that make no sense?

Answer: You can't.

I might miss this, I'm going to the cinema. It might be touch-and-go for me. I might be back at around 5pm. :nervous:

BTW, I always thought Kurt was saying "jalapeno" in Smells Like Teen Spirit. :lol:

DK
I might miss this, I'm going to the cinema. It might be touch-and-go for me. I might be back at around 5pm. :nervous:

BTW, I always thought Kurt was saying "jalapeno" in Smells Like Teen Spirit. :lol:

No worries. Hope you're back in time. Also, if you are going to see Star Wars in 3D, don't waste your time. 3D just makes it worse quality and the screen darker, and Ja Ja Binks is as annoying as ever.

Also, I am going to hear jalapeno in that song from now on... :nervous:

DaxCobra
How can you relate to lyrics that make no sense?

Wrong Answer: You can't.

Obviously you can, because as I said often life makes no sense which makes them in my opinion easy to relate to..

From listening to Lithium there, from my point of view he's singing about having to leave a girl behind. So he may have had to leave his girlfriend behind to go on a European your or something..

EDIT: But I believe he also wanted his songs to have many stories in them, and only have bits and pieces of each story in the song which makes the meaning of the lyrics unclear and let's every different listener have there own opinion on the lyrics meaning it appealed to more people..

Obviously you can, because as I said often life makes no sense which makes them in my opinion easy to relate to..

From listening to Lithium there, from my point of view he's singing about having to leave a girl behind. So he may have had to leave his girlfriend behind to go on a European your or something..

Okay. I am going to make a song about a flying cat who talks to ducks for a hobby and slaps trees to gain moisture from the branches and to help him fly.

Makes no sense, but that's WHY you can relate to it!

Flying cat, flying cat, talks to ducks and swans and that...

Flying cat, flying cat, Slappin' them trees and makin them flat...

He steals moisture from the trees like Justin Beiber stole my hair cut,

Flying cat is awesome because he never shops in walmart,

Flying cat!!!

DaxCobra
Flying cat, flying cat, talks to ducks and swans and that...

Flying cat, flying cat, Slappin' them trees and makin them flat...

He steals moisture from the trees like Justin Beiber stole my hair cut,

Flying cat is awesome because he never shops in walmart,

Flying cat!!!

But his lyrics weren't about flying cats. I bet that song would sell surprisingly good in Japan though..

there were about his life and his uncertainty about it.

And at Carb: I applied for a Irish passport and it got rejected because I'm a non-national apparently and since I was born in England I assume I'm English..

You can put any lyrics to a great tune and it will sound amazing.

Anyway many Nirvana songs lyrics made sense, just because SLTS's don't doesn't mean they all don't make some sense.

FordMKIVJ5
You can put any lyrics to a great tune and it will sound amazing.

Anyway many Nirvana songs lyrics made sense, just because SLTS's don't doesn't mean they all don't make some sense.

Exactly, I just listened to Lithium and that made sense as I outlined in a earlier post..

I mean listen to Heart Shaped Box or You Know You're right. Pretty clear what they are about and very emotional songs. :)

Anyway...................
Race Day :D*

*We're all going to get pee'd on by Carb and Carracer/Corvettes**

**Not Litreally.

But his lyrics weren't about flying cats. I bet that song would sell surprisingly good in Japan though..

there were about his life and his uncertainty about it.

And at Carb: I applied for a Irish passport and it got rejected because I'm a non-national apparently and since I was born in England I assume I'm English..

Wait what? I got an Irish passport just fine and I was in England till I was like 4.

(think I have an English passport aswell.:dopey: dual-citizenship FTW!!!)

HSV-010
Wait what? I got an Irish passport just fine and I was in England till I was like 4.

(think I have an English passport aswell.:dopey: dual-citizenship FTW!!!)

My mom and dad are both English.. Even though they lived 80% of there lives in Ireland..

And therefore I have to apply for citizenship to get a passport.

Yes I will.

Just haven't been motiviated to lately. :D

I had hoped for that, since I really don't like setting the regulations. (And because you're so slow that you won't be a danger to my championship battle :sly::sly:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back