FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling this race out, guys. I've got influenza and that's making me dizzy, and I'm worried I'll crash. Sorry guys, I thought I could get through it without anyone noticing but it's got worse so... :(

I'm calling this race out, guys. I've got influenza and that's making me dizzy, and I'm worried I'll crash. Sorry guys, I thought I could get through it without anyone noticing but it's got worse so... :(

Rest up and feel better! Chicken noodle soup:dopey:

GTP_akmuq now drives the 2nd DBC car to ensure that we'll at least get points for the team fight, unlike Indy.

This is just pathetic....

Edit: I give up, not going to race after 15 minutes of screen-freezing cause my car was invisible.:grumpy:

Last edited:
I'll put the results here now so I can make the table on time this time around. (And show them to anyone who didn't make it)

1. Carbonox
2. Sumo098
3. carracerptp
4. GTP_DaxCobra
5. neljack
6. oppvaskkost
7. A_Higher_Place
8. driftking18594
9. TeamLotus_Seven
10. TeamLotus_Esprit
11. hainuinimic
12. Chqr

Please, re-consider giving the lambo another look through before its called equal to the rest of the field. At least give us something for the rest of the tourny?

I drove a softly as I could with a 1 pit to conserve tires and losing 1.4s + a lap doesn'r seem just.

But hey, hopefully we can still challenge the audi team.

Please, re-consider giving the lambo another look through before its called equal to the rest of the field. At least give us something for the rest of the tourny?

I drove a softly as I could with a 1 pit to conserve tires and losing 1.4s + a lap doesn'r seem just.

Seems fair, espeically as it Suzuka is next.

Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. Just horrible.

I lost my tire noise when we reset the track, so basically I was driving deaf. The corkscrew and the last corner in particular cost me many seconds. What reall was annoying was, in qualifying, in T1 I would be down half a second, in T2 up a second, and just to cross the line, half a second down. I couldn't do the last corner for the life of me without the tire noise. Amazing how much I rely on it. I was running 29s when in practice just minutes before I was running 28s every other lap.

It was fun racing Dax for the last spot on the podium. It was close, right up to the last lap. Would have been more fun if I could hear when I was sliding, hence why my average lap was all over the place.

Nice job, Carbon. Great win.

Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. Just horrible.

I lost my tire noise when we reset the track, so basically I was driving deaf. The corkscrew and the last corner in particular cost me many seconds. What reall was annoying was, in qualifying, in T1 I would be down half a second, in T2 up a second, and just to cross the line, half a second down. I couldn't do the last corner for the life of me without the tire noise. Amazing how much I rely on it.

You should try driving with no ABS and no tire noise. :nervous: :scared: :yuck: :crazy:

I am thinking about scrapping the lambo all together.

It is obvious that the Lambo is not up to scratch, so I am putting forward this:

The three drivers in the Lambo can switch to any other car they like, prefferably to different cars.

It is obvious that the Lambo is not up to scratch, so I am putting forward this:

The three drivers in the Lambo can switch to any other car they like, prefferably to different cars.

Ooooohhhh, took five rounds to finally realize. :sly::sly:

Hmm, dax can we do some extensive testing on the V12 or the Italia? I'll willingly scrap all the points I've earned so far to drive either of these two cars. Late entry?

If it's gonna happen like this, ill drive for wichever team wants me. if any do.

Same here, I can advertise myself by saying.. I'm reliable due to the fact I've shown up every week. I also consider myself a half decent driver.

It looks like Carbs team is the most unreliable to show. No offense to the drivers of course, things come up. But I don't see an empty team to fit into.

Lambo Drivers: You guys wanna make another Vette or GTR team?

Same here, I can advertise myself by saying.. I'm reliable due to the fact I've shown up every week. I also consider myself a half decent driver.

It looks like Carbs team is the most unreliable to show. No offense to the drivers of course, things come up. But I don't see an empty team to fit into.

Sumo's team (Audi) has one spot open since nealcropper left.

The Vette is really bad, I spend a week before each race tuning it to keep the car on pace.

BUt you do exceedingly good every time.

If I'm not wanted just say so

I think you took that wrong. What I meant was if you're going to start another team by yourself for the other Lambo drivers, the Corvette is a royal pain to tune. I have been getting help from a VERY good tuner to make this car go.

The GTR can run competitively with little to nothing for tuning.

GTR or the Audi would be much better choices, especially considering you may have a slight points disadvantage, considering you swapped teams.

I have no clue if Chrq is fully on our team. If we do have a spot open, I'd be more than happy to have you on our team. You show up every week, and that's the only way we're going to get an overall championship.

Then again, Carbon seems to be having some similar problems.

I see what you're saying. I'd like to know what my current teammates are considering and then I'll give it more thought..

I wouldn't mind filling that spot on Sumo's team BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back