FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you took that wrong. What I meant was if you're going to start another team by yourself for the other Lambo drivers, the Corvette is a royal pain to tune. I have been getting help from a VERY good tuner to make this car go.

The GTR can run competitively with little to nothing for tuning.

GTR or the Audi would be much better choices, especially considering you may have a slight points disadvantage, considering you swapped teams.

I have no clue if Chrq is fully on our team. If we do have a spot open, I'd be more than happy to have you on our team. You show up every week, and that's the only way we're going to get an overall championship.

Then again, Carbon seems to be having some similar problems.

Oh no, I'm definitely not a full-time member. Just a part-time reserve to fill in whenever I'm free.

Vette is indeed a pain to tune. But, if you get it hooked up like you did at Rome, anything can happen.

I'm only turning up for a nice Sunday drive. Sorry I kinda gave up halfway through. I rememebered Liverpool were playing which explains where Matty was too.

Chqr
Oh no, I'm definitely not a full-time member. Just a part-time reserve to fill in whenever I'm free.

Vette is indeed a pain to tune. But, if you get it hooked up like you did at Rome, anything can happen.

I'm only turning up for a nice Sunday drive. Sorry I kinda gave up halfway through. I rememebered Liverpool were playing which explains where Matty was too.

I was actually at a dinner party.. But they had a decent Internet connection so I could stream it :)

I voted racing hards in case we're heading for fast cars again. The reason is that we don't need to unnecessarily make it harder to drive, and when it's hard to drive, more gaps would potentially be created.

I voted racing hards in case we're heading for fast cars again. The reason is that we don't need to unnecessarily make it harder to drive, and when it's hard to drive, more gaps would potentially be created.

Cars would be the same speed as this season..

Cheers akmuq for helping the cause...

Come on, real racers of the world unite and vote for Sports Tyres!

3 - 2, and we're having a laugh, 3-2, and we're having a laugh.

And its all gone quiet over there! And its all gone quiet over there....

Sports softs, whats the score? Sports softs sport softs whats the score?

:sly:

3 - 2, and we're having a laugh, 3-2, and we're having a laugh.

And its all gone quiet over there! And its all gone quiet over there....

Sports softs, whats the score? Sports softs sport softs what the score?

:sly:

*Waits for 3-3 to pounce...*

DaxCobra
Cheers akmuq for helping the cause...

Come on, real racers of the world unite and vote for Sports Tyres!

But I think if we went on sports softs the GTR would have a MASSIVE advantage being 4WD where as the RWD cars would have to be an awful lot more cautious through any slow turn..

But I think if we went on sports softs the GTR would have a MASSIVE advantage being 4WD where as the RWD cars would have to be an awful lot more cautious through any slow turn..

Who said that the GT-R would be in it next season?

Trust me, I am doing testing. It's not a case of "Stick Sports Tyres on and go"

Dun, dun, dun.

And sports softs has pulled along side racing tyres, who will get the most votes?!

I voted SS even though I don't know what cars there will be in next season. The reason I voted SS is because there will be more pit strategy, imo.

Roberts got the right idea. More pit strategy, more of a challenge.

4-2 to the sports tyres!

Gone quiet over there in the racing tyre stands!!!

I voted SS even though I don't know what cars there will be in next season. The reason I voted SS is because there will be more pit strategy, imo.

Exactly...I'd be lucky to squeeze out 7 laps from these tyres at Laguna Seca.

Also, ever thought of changing the date to "19th Feb" instead of "19th Jan", Dax? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back