• 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
adeadsnipermatt
Yeah stable and very slight throttle lift oversteer and I mean very slight.

Give my settings a run Quiinten it doesn't hurt I just updates the tune and I just hit a 1:22.987!!!

New settings
Ride height -17 F -18 R
Springs 11.0 F 11.5 R
Dampers that same ext 5/5 comp 5/5
Roll bars the same 3/4

Camber 2.0 F 1.5 R
Toe .02 F 0 R

Transmission
1st 2.860
2nd 2.030
3rd 1.545
4th 1.235
5th 1.011
6th 0.866
Final 3.638

Auto 149
Top Speed 205

****This tune****
F means Front setting
R means rear setting

Also room #
1472-6118-3916-1736-2786
Or join thru the friends list/community tab.

Tier, in your tests what was the time you got with the BMW?

I have seen here people doing great times at Madrid, almost 5.5 seconds faster than mine's.

Thank you

DiegoC1980

DCerinza
Tier, in your tests what was the time you got with the BMW?

I have seen here people doing great times at Madrid, almost 5.5 seconds faster than mine's.

Thank you

DiegoC1980

I could tune you car if that will help. Join practice and we can share tunes.

Yeah stable and very slight throttle lift oversteer and I mean very slight.

Give my settings a run Quiinten it doesn't hurt I just updates the tune and I just hit a 1:22.987!!!

New settings
Ride height -17 F -18 R
Springs 11.0 F 11.5 R
Dampers that same ext 5/5 comp 5/5
Roll bars the same 3/4

Camber 2.0 F 1.5 R
Toe .02 F 0 R

Transmission
1st 2.860
2nd 2.030
3rd 1.545
4th 1.235
5th 1.011
6th 0.866
Final 3.638

Auto 149
Top Speed 205

Seems like a reasonable tune although isnt the ride height a little low?

D-Max
Seems like a reasonable tune although isnt the ride height a little low?

Madrid is pretty flat and I rare touch the corner barriers I would run -20 ride height bit I wanted extra suspension travel. This is my personal tune for my driving style with a G27, so beware of that before using it. I like tight suspensions and a hint of understeer with lift oversteer. If that fits you give this tune a shot.

Last edited:
It is a reasonably bumpy track though my friend. you're tune does look good but could raise the height a tiny bit :P

Yes even the slightest i feel that at such a low height you may be losing out to the car bottoming out?

D-Max
Yes even the slightest i feel that at such a low height you may be losing out to the car bottoming out?

I might look into it but GT5 doesn't give the tuner any indication how long or far the suspension will travel. For example the Corvette ZO6 with a customizable suspension starts at 0 and you can only raise the ride height. Does that mean it's slammed and bottomed out? No there is honestly plenty of suspension travel left and PD decided to not let the user lower it anymore. I'm my opinion the GT is in contact with the road at all times which is what matters the most despite how low it is with the settings. I will mess with it some more but I doubt I will gain any time with a higher suspension. If you you have a tune for the Ford GT for online racing for Madrid I would love to try it out and see if I can shave a second off my best lap.

Madrid is pretty flat and I rare touch the corner barriers I would run -20 ride height bit I wanted extra suspension travel. This is my personal tune for my driving style with a G27, so beware of that before using it. I like tight suspensions and a hint of understeer with lift oversteer. If that fits you give this tune a shot.

Same,my Vette has a similar setup.Makes the car real dependable.

Tier, i have a question.
Because i live in Holland the time that we are playing the race is like 1.30 am here :(.
on my Saterday night.
So if evryone thinks its not really a problem can we maybe do the races on a sunday ? because its not really working for me this way.
I cant always stay home on my saterday night to play this game you know.
i really like this racing and its fun with the guys to race but its not really working for me this way. On a saterday night.
So is the athor guys thinks its no problem to do it on a sunday. can we do it on a sunday then ?
thats working a lot better for me then. Thank you verry much.
If it can't then i will try to come as much as i can.
But i really can't stay home on saterday night for a game.
I hope you understand me.

I understand how you feel quiinten but I can't race on Sunday's as I work all day and I would miss the race each week. I don't know I want you race but I don't want you have to go extremely out of your way to make it to the race.

This is a real dilemma,im guessing everyones already stretching their time envelope with regards to this.

I understand how you feel quiinten but I can't race on Sunday's as I work all day and I would miss the race each week. I don't know I want you race but I don't want you have to go extremely out of your way to make it to the race.

No then its stay on the same time then i will try to come as much as possebel but i cant come evry race i think so never mind because if you cant then we just stay at saterday . i dont want it to change the time so you cant race you know i will try to come as much as possebel but i cant come evry singel race when i am home on a saterday i will race but if im not home . ye sorry but its a game you know so i dont gonna stay home in the weekend for a game.

Quiinten
No then its stay on the same time then i will try to come as much as possebel but i cant come evry race i think so never mind because if you cant then we just stay at saterday . i dont want it to change the time so you cant race you know i will try to come as much as possebel but i cant come evry singel race when i am home on a saterday i will race but if im not home . ye sorry but its a game you know so i dont gonna stay home in the weekend for a game.

Yes I understand if you can't make it. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything like that but life does come first and you control what you want to do. I'm sorry I can't vote for Sunday I would if I was on a different schedule idk maybe I'll see if I can get sundays off...

I forget...I need to do again but I think it was ~4.11 after getting 10 practice laps in.Difficult track to learn,especially braking.

Back