Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I got disconnected I had to leave so I didn't join again I'll see you all tomorrow in the morning I'm off so we can get some good practice races going.

Also my best lap now is 1:23.116 at Madrid. But this was done in private lounge not public room.

Sorry I got disconnected I had to leave so I didn't join again I'll see you all tomorrow in the morning I'm off so we can get some good practice races going.

Also my best lap now is 1:23.116 at Madrid. But this was done in private lounge not public room.

Dammit Im 1 second off...But that was on on worn tyres and old settings lol.Theres hope I hope.:P

If the start time is 12PST then I wouldn't mind being pace car driver if you need help.

Is it good if i paint my Ford in matte green ? or must it stay the same colour .

Yeah,same question here.Im thinking of weather I prefer black or yellow for the Vette...
Edit;I'll stick with yellow.

Last edited:
Tier i think the Ford need some changes i can't get it under 1.25. its not getting there :S i dont know why but it isnt fair some peopel get 1.23 i just can get it under 1.25 m8 .

Tier i think the Ford need some changes i can't get it under 1.25. its not getting there :S i dont know why but it isnt fair some peopel get 1.23 i just can get it under 1.25 m8 .

What problems you got?What's your current suspension setup?I found many tenths in the Vette recently by changing the suspensions settings(permitted).

I just ran a 1:23.612 with the Ford GT with these settings.

Ride height: -17 front -16 rear
Spring rate: 10.7 front 11.5 rear
Dampers Extension: 5 front 5 rear
Dampers Compression: 5 front 5 rear
Roll Bars: 3 front 4 rear
Camber: 1.8 front 1.4 rear

Brake Balance: 5 front 6 rear

I use the suspension setting of the ford gt 600 setting om rkm .

No wonder.Given the car's tyre size the anti roll and camber settings look very understeer biased.The front toe is pretty acute too considering the stock car already has excellent steering response.The springs are also on the soft side for racing.Mont's tune seems much more sensible and likely faster.
Is the car dependable and "adjustable" through the corner?

phil bell
No wonder.Given the car's tyre size the anti roll and camber settings look very understeer biased.The front toe is pretty acute too considering the stock car already has excellent steering response.The springs are also on the soft side for racing.Mont's tune seems much more sensible and likely faster.

Yeah stable and very slight throttle lift oversteer and I mean very slight.

Give my settings a run Quiinten it doesn't hurt I just updates the tune and I just hit a 1:22.987!!!

New settings
Ride height -17 F -18 R
Springs 11.0 F 11.5 R
Dampers that same ext 5/5 comp 5/5
Roll bars the same 3/4

Camber 2.0 F 1.5 R
Toe .02 F 0 R

Transmission
1st 2.860
2nd 2.030
3rd 1.545
4th 1.235
5th 1.011
6th 0.866
Final 3.638

Auto 149
Top Speed 205

Last edited:

Where can i found that tune ?

I just ran a 1:23.612 with the Ford GT with these settings.

Ride height: -17 front -16 rear
Spring rate: 10.7 front 11.5 rear
Dampers Extension: 5 front 5 rear
Dampers Compression: 5 front 5 rear
Roll Bars: 3 front 4 rear
Camber: 1.8 front 1.4 rear

Brake Balance: 5 front 6 rear

This tune.

Back