picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great racing everyone. Big sorry for quiinten majiktom and niop for hitting you I had a hard on this track for some reason. I hope to get some pics soon.

Great racing everyone. Big sorry for quiinten majiktom and niop for hitting you I had a hard on this track for some reason. I hope to get some pics soon.

Rubbings racin man,it happens.:)I've had problems adjusting to the track too,had to keep experimenting with gear selection,lines and braking points.
First race was terrible for me but got very consistent pace on the second.
Corvette is a good car,not fastest but dependable.Learnt alot from racing today,thanks all.:)

Man, you're quick Quiinten! Thanks for posting them up.

I just finished the results and points, will convert and post ASP. The highlights:

1st Niop 49pts
2nd Quiinten 41 pts
3rd adeadsnipersmatt 33 pts
3rd Tier 2 Racing 33 pts

Looks like me and Montalvo get to have that rivalry after all. :)

Great race guys, will post up some pics in a few as well.

Yeah I just need to find my cool when racing and be a little more patient when it come to passing. I'm so used to when I first started racing online I would shove my way thru just to get to the front because I knew I was faster. Now I'm trying to be more professional in my racing. I want to be know as a clean racer not the annoying guy who punts everyone. I'm tired it's late and I will open a room tomorrow morning around 8:30-9:00am EST idk what's the next track we are running I'll just check in the morning if there is a course update.

Yeah I just need to find my cool when racing and be a little more patient when it come to passing. I'm so used to when I first started racing online I would shove my way thru just to get to the front because I knew I was faster. Now I'm trying to be more professional in my racing. I want to be know as a clean racer not the annoying guy who punts everyone. I'm tired it's late and I will open a room tomorrow morning around 8:30-9:00am EST idk what's the next track we are running I'll just check in the morning if there is a course update.

I used to be the opposite,too timid to make a move.Now I check my mirrors alot.:P We should practice Circuito De Madrid which is next and Le Sarthe cos it is also an awkward high speed track like monza.If I lock up brakes there im dead.:scared:

The fifth pictures shows how I'm patient I was passing GTDriveBoss and Majiktom. I squeezed my way between them I hope that didn't mess you guys up with the ridiculous move I was trying desperately to catch up to the leaders.

Round 2
Circuito de Madrid

The fifth pictures shows how I'm patient I was passing GTDriveBoss and Majiktom. I squeezed my way between them I hope that didn't mess you guys up with the ridiculous move I was trying desperately to catch up to the leaders.

Now THAT is racing.Give em a lil morse code on the rear bumper.:sly:

Great races, my BMW has the speed on the straights but I dont understand yet why I can't be fast in some turns.

Also I lost a lot of time going out of track.

Madrid is a difficult track, so I'll do the same, I am going to start practicing ASAP.

DiegoC1980

Me and Phil ran a lap at the 'ring, and I got a shot of my ridiculous overtake attempt. Is it bad when you catch air trying to pass someone? I don't have a pic of the consequences, but it ended with both of us with alot of damage.
NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

PS, it's always raining for me. lol

Me and Phil ran a lap at the 'ring, and I got a shot of my ridiculous overtake attempt. Is it bad when you catch air trying to pass someone? I don't have a pic of the consequences, but it ended with both of us with alot of damage.
NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

PS, it's always raining for me. lol

I was so surprised when I saw a streak of orange at that part,but that incident did teach me how to do a 360 recovery. :P Major lol moment alert. :lol:
Excellent shot!

I just realised I spam this thread alot,sorry. :P
Anyone up for practice soon?Im feeling real pumped up after today's race.

Don't feel like you spammed it. Remember I left three post in a row lol we need to stop doing that... I might open one but I'm cooking breakfast right now I'll let you know if I open one.

Also tier do you like the GT3 chat idea we can join it before each race and use it while we wait for the race to end.

I for one like it alot Mont.
And Tier by any chance we could have the main race later by~30min or more?Barely had time to finish my milo lol.

phil bell
I for one like it alot Mont.
And Tier by any chance we could have the main race later by~30min or more?Barely had time to finish my milo lol.

I don't know about extending I am honestly fine with any time after 6:00pm EST this is still a little early as I work on Saturdays.

I don't know about extending I am honestly fine with any time after 6:00pm EST this is still a little early as I work on Saturdays.

So what time range would be ok for you?In UTC-7.Im confused with timezones as usual...I wanna make sure this is ok for everyone if not it's cool.:)

Last edited:
Don't feel like you spammed it. Remember I left three post in a row lol we need to stop doing that... I might open one but I'm cooking breakfast right now I'll let you know if I open one.

Also tier do you like the GT3 chat idea we can join it before each race and use it while we wait for the race to end.

I like having the chat, good for after race countdown and the filter isn't set as strong.

Back