Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
When you close a room, please edit your post and strike the room number out.

Thanks...

New Practice Room up:
1472-6681-3716-3554-8689

Yeah for Monza, there was a huge debate last week. We finally went with 2 wheels on. includes the red/white, does not include the green. 2 tires on red/white, 2 on green is ok. all 4 on green is subject to challenge by any player, review and penalties if appropriate. Suggest the same here.

This is the rule. +25 to offenders sound about right?

Penalties set to high still doesn't register the chicane cutting on Monza... I am all for penalties but I'm am the one person that never gets away when bumps happen. I swear one time I was racing online pennies high someone ran into me and I got the 10 second penalty I was furious. Later that same race I was pushed off the road and got penalized for corner cutting... That's just my lucky with it. Hopefully with clean racers I wont run into this kinda of problem with the series.

I agree with adead on this. If you leave it up to the game to hand out the penalties someone that doesn't deserve it usually gets screwed. Review of the replays and +25 would probably be the way to go. Needs to be human element. Also the computer will hand out penalties if you go off track to avoid an accident that's already happened in front of you, while if it's reviewed by race stewart he might say the driver did what he had to do.

sorry but i cant take the open spot in your league because it conflicts with a series i run on sat. i mixed up the times, gmt confuses the hell out of me

New Practice Room up:

1472-6118-3787-3249-9074

I lost connection .

PS. i cant make another one :S . there is something wrong with my connection .
Can somebody please make a practice room ?

Last edited:
I agree with adead on this. If you leave it up to the game to hand out the penalties someone that doesn't deserve it usually gets screwed. Review of the replays and +25 would probably be the way to go. Needs to be human element. Also the computer will hand out penalties if you go off track to avoid an accident that's already happened in front of you, while if it's reviewed by race stewart he might say the driver did what he had to do.

Might I suggest penalties off, to avoid the 10-second-penalty-cause-I-was-punted issue, but enforce the 2-wheels-on rule. Penalties at Monza are pretty useless anyway. (if occasionally someone goes off a few inches, and doesn't gain any practical advantage, I wouldn't endorse penalties, but consistently going a foot off to gain time overall would be inappropriate.)

Monza always seems to spark debate... they should have a new penalty category that enforces the "GTP" 2-wheels-on rule AND does not ghost your car under any contact conditions. Call it "Pro Penalties". Makes it more realistic.

Nice pics, unfortunately I am unable to join you in practice during weekdays. See you at the track on Saturday.

What lap times are you doing? I’ll do my set up on Saturday morning so, knowing that will help me a little.

Thank you

DiegoC1980

UPDATES: Listed here and in the OP

Race Procedure: We will begin each race with a warm up/formation lap. The pole sitting car shall lead the warm up/formation lap at 50mph, all cars are to stay in their repective qualification spots. As the pole position passes the start/finish line we will go to a grean flag.

*Changing the qualification procedure to speed up the process created some logistical problems for me; how to record everyone's qual time while doing the qual myself and not getting cheated out of the spot using the games starting procedure. The answer, formation lap start. So, I'll stay in the "watch race" mode while everyone is qualifying, at some point before the 20 minutes is up, I'll jump in and do three laps to record my own qual time, then return to record everyone's times when the qualification has expired.

Once the race starts, the poll sitter will lead the field for 1 formation lap at 50mph, at which point I'll jump into my qualification spot (no one else should be passing or moving positions). When the poll sitter passes the start line the race goes to green flag.

We will use the same procedure for race 2. Remember your position. Once we start the formation lap, move into your respective spot, when the pole sitter crosses the start line, green flag.

Qualification Points: Updated the points given for qual spots.
1st – 8 pts
2nd – 6 pts
3rd – 4 pts
4th - 3 pts
5th - 2 pts
6th - 1 pt

Practice room open (Monda Today):
1472-6118-3787-3250-2237

Idk if its still open Tom left so i was the owner after he left but i left to. there was 1 other guy in the room but i have know idea if he stays or if he leaves . zo you can try it . maybe its still open maybe not.

UPDATES: Listed here and in the OP

Race Procedure: We will begin each race with a warm up/formation lap. The pole sitting car shall lead the warm up/formation lap at 50mph, all cars are to stay in their repective qualification spots. As the pole position passes the start/finish line we will go to a grean flag.

*Changing the qualification procedure to speed up the process created some logistical problems for me; how to record everyone's qual time while doing the qual myself and not getting cheated out of the spot using the games starting procedure. The answer, formation lap start. So, I'll stay in the "watch race" mode while everyone is qualifying, at some point before the 20 minutes is up, I'll jump in and do three laps to record my own qual time, then return to record everyone's times when the qualification has expired.

Once the race starts, the poll sitter will lead the field for 1 formation lap at 50mph, at which point I'll jump into my qualification spot (no one else should be passing or moving positions). When the poll sitter passes the start line the race goes to green flag.

We will use the same procedure for race 2. Remember your position. Once we start the formation lap, move into your respective spot, when the pole sitter crosses the start line, green flag.

Qualification Points: Updated the points given for qual spots.
1st – 8 pts
2nd – 6 pts
3rd – 4 pts
4th - 3 pts
5th - 2 pts
6th - 1 pt

So let me get this straight. U still only get a warm up and 2 qualifying laps, right? And the formation lap at the start will be single file?

Thanks man,going now.:D
Installing the update,get the race medium tyres for the vette and I'll be on.Look forward to racing with you.How's the RUF now anyway?

So let me get this straight. U still only get a warm up and 2 qualifying laps, right? And the formation lap at the start will be single file?

2 laps just for me, everyone else has the full 20 minutes to run as they wish. I'll make the quick 2 lap run just to post a time and then get back to my real job trying to make this thing go smooth. :)

EDIT: Formation lap will be double file, just like how the game lines us up at the start.

Last edited:
My internet is pissing on me big time....But loving the Vette.Tier,I do not have the engine stage 1 though.In it's place is ECU+Exhaust manifold.505hp.I will give you full specs soon.:)

My internet is pissing on me big time....But loving the Vette.Tier,I do not have the engine stage 1 though.In it's place is ECU+Exhaust manifold.505hp.I will give you full specs soon.:)

Using different performance parts would result in violation (different parts = different power curve/delivery, max torque numbers). Remember weight spec has changed, it is now 1,300kg.

Mine was 1309kg from the start,no sweat.The parts work to my disadvantage,less torque and peakier.:( But I like that it feels racier in it's delivery.Maybe it's the short 205mph gearing.

Thanks man,going now.:D
Installing the update,get the race medium tyres for the vette and I'll be on.Look forward to racing with you.How's the RUF now anyway?

seems to keep with U alright, would have liked to race with adead more but he didn't stay long

Latest Posts

Back