Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
No I don't that avatar is my fathers friends Viper it's a Srt10 with twin turbos it has 1100HP and its scary to drive on highway with him...

I drive a Sentra with a SR20 engine swap it has a 220hp with the head and intake I have on it but yeah nothing crazy.

No I don't that avatar is my fathers friends Viper it's a Srt10 with twin turbos it has 1100HP and its scary to drive on highway with him...

I drive a Sentra with a SR20 engine swap it has a 220hp with the head and intake I have on it but yeah nothing crazy.

I see..How to get an SR20 into a sentra im not quite sure..Oh yeah,got any ideas for making the corvette faster?Having troubles with it...

I am thinking try to tune it to have some lift off oversteer but keep it stable I have been making up time at the round about for the chicane. I'm in the low 1:22's right now.

Also an SR20 is a Nissan siliva motor and it fits in the engine bay just fine

Last edited:
I am thinking try to tune it to have some lift off oversteer but keep it stable I have been making up time at the round about for the chicane. I'm in the low 1:22's right now.

Also an SR20 is a Nissan siliva motor and it fits in the engine bay just fine

Low 1.22's in a Corvette!? E-GADS that's quick!

The handling and traction are fine,just need to get more mid corner grip...I've changed them again with some inspiration from Niop and it seems to help,feels "sharper" and much more nimble.What kinda camber you running by the way?

I knew it was a Silvia motor,just didnt expect it to slot into a Sentra so well.Sounds pretty cool.Must be a real "sleeper" car.

Last night I did some practice runs with the BMW and changing the suspension and the camber gave me a lap of 1:25.1

2.7 seconds clear of my best weekend's time of 1:27.8

I still out off pace

DCerinza
Last night I did some practice runs with the BMW and changing the suspension and the camber gave me a lap of 1:25.1

2.7 seconds clear of my best weekend's time of 1:27.8

I still out off pace

I need to tune your car too tonight, I'll get on it. sorry it's taking so long.

Last edited:
Dang MC, you need to tune up the RUF for me! :)

I hope you stick with us Quiinten, I like fighting that GT! That said, if I was in Holland on a Saturday night.....Well, I've heard there's alot to do.

See you guys Saturday.

I could if you want I just need sufficient time. But I'm using a wheel and from what heard, most of my tunes are ether too tight and understeer for other people I tune to your preference I just need you their so you can tell me what you want your car to feel like.

MontalvoMC thanks for your help

Now I have realized that the problem is not setup, is my driving skills, using a controller and you setup I was able to do 1:24.8 (1.7 seconds off your pace), the same set up and my wheel (DFGT) my best time 1:26.0

Tonight I am going to do more practice.

DiegoC1980

MontalvoMC thanks for your help

Now I have realized that the problem is not setup, is my driving skills, using a controller and you setup I was able to do 1:24.8 (1.7 seconds off your pace), the same set up and my wheel (DFGT) my best time 1:26.0

Tonight I am going to do more practice.

DiegoC1980

I suggest you practice with the wheel if you get the chance.I feels it's much more "positive" and as a result I can push harder.My Corvette still stuck on 1.24.1 though.:(

Last edited:
You guys want to hear something funny my best time in my Ferrari is 1:23.656 that's the time to worry about regarding me. I hit 1:22.1 in Quiinten's GT >_< that car is very fast at Madrid. Fastest I've tested so far. Corvette is at 1:22's too

Ps I'm sorry Roberts and mtBer4 I had to work at 11 so I won't be on till 11 pm

You guys want to hear something funny my best time in my Ferrari is 1:23.656 that's the time to worry about regarding me. I hit 1:22.1 in Quiinten's GT >_< that car is very fast at Madrid. Fastest I've tested so far. Corvette is at 1:22's

Setup for the Vette?
Im think im currently running;
Ride height;F1 R7
Spring rate;F12.4 R12.2
Dampers ext;F6 R5
Dampers comp;F7 R7
Anti roll;F5 R7
Camber;F2.0 R1.0
Toe;F0.00 R-0.05
Any advice?:)

Spring rate;F10.5 R10.0
Dampers ext;F6 R5