Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
That first looks nasty... I am concerned for next race. Penalties or no penalties? Maybe it's was to narrowness of Madrid that caused such a hard time for us. I'm hoping GP/F will be much better for us all.

I would like to spectate. can i get a room number to watch? I have built a Gallardo and a baseline time after 10 laps would have put me fourth on the grid at monza.

You could join the room if any ones there just let them know where your coming from also tier could put you on the reserve list. Just wait for him to get on here.

That second and third photo was a huge pile up. Glad I wasn't affected big by it.

You were the yellow Vette, right? I only saw what was in front of me.

I'm thinking it was because of the narrowness and the fact it's a city circuit that this race was so chaotic.

I was also reviewing the replays. 'Nuf said.

Sorry about not participating, I had some bad connection problems, but I will do my best to get those fixed and make the next one

I couple things to mention from watching race 1.

-Lap cars, do not race with the cars that are lapping you, even if you are ghosted. As a courtesy, move off the racing line and let them through.

-If you are battling it out, please avoid rear ending your opponent, not just outright punting, but hard taps and rubs that cause the lead vehicle loss of control. I'm calling myself out on this one as I gave Reidman a few love taps as we were fighting it out.

not just outright punting, but hard taps and rubs that cause the lead vehicle loss of control. I'm calling myself out on this one as I gave Reidman a few love taps as we were fighting it out.
Im guilty,I gave Tom a few when my Vette entered corners faster but I don't think it messed up his composure.Little pressure always helps.:P

-Lap cars, do not race with the cars that are lapping you, even if you are ghosted. As a courtesy, move off the racing line and let them through.
This^

I had problems with a few lapped cars, creating problems when I was battling for position. I want to thank Wackyhockeykid9, he was very kind in letting the leaders pass.

As for that 1st turn pile up in the 2nd race, I guess stuff just happens. After seeing the replay, it looks like a freak accident. Everyone was just trying to get a tiny bit more. I just happened to be on the wrong end of it, going from 2nd to 14th in one corner. But I can't complain, because I didn't give up and made it back up to 3rd.

If you get caught up in an accident and lose positions, please don't give up and do donuts in the middle of the track. Just get back up on the wheel and drive, because your race is never a lost cause.

As for that 1st turn pile up in the 2nd race, I guess stuff just happens. After seeing the replay, it looks like a freak accident. Everyone was just trying to get a tiny bit more. I just happened to be on the wrong end of it, going from 2nd to 14th in one corner. But I can't complain, because I didn't give up and made it back up to 3rd.

If you get caught up in an accident and lose positions, please don't give up and do donuts in the middle of the track. Just get back up on the wheel and drive, because your race is never a lost cause.
I was just trying to make the turn,really sorry for hittin ya mate,was rear ended which caused me to T-bone you.:scared:
I tried my best too but couldnt stay with you guys,any driving tips?I always try to find a good exit line and downshift early to use engine braking.I also try to make gentle movements with steering,throttle and brake.Im at abit of a stage where Im "stuck".:(

Phil, I don't even remember you hitting me. If you did, it must not have been hard enough for me to care, lol. As for tips, they say practice makes perfect. But I just try to find every bit of grip I can, any little curb or banking, and try different lines and braking points.

During the big 1st corner incident,happened real quick.Thanks,got a rough idea of your lines just now,your style seems smoother.I'll fiddle with the ride height and go out for a time attack again.Will you be on later?

I'm going to get some sleep, gotta be up early in the morning. But maybe we can do some more testing tomorrow, Phil.
Edit: I posted up some pics form Race 1 as well.

I couple things to mention from watching race 1.

-If you are battling it out, please avoid rear ending your opponent, not just outright punting, but hard taps and rubs that cause the lead vehicle loss of control. I'm calling myself out on this one as I gave Reidman a few love taps as we were fighting it out.

the biggest thing is punting going into corners and cutting back down into people when they have the inside line and the lap cars letting the lead lap cars do thier thing. The penalty system sucks so I really dont think anyone really wants this.

When ur behind somebody coming down straights you have to let off early cause of the draft, this includes cars further back, the further back you are the earlier you must slow down, mean if 4 cars are lined going into a corner the 4th car has to brake pretty damn early or you gonna punt the guy in front of U!!!

and also OLR clearly states that if U punt someone u should give the position back immediately even if it means losing spots

and also if you spin u cant just turn back into the track or racing line u must stop and let all cars pass until it is safe to return to the racing line.

Call me a whiner or whatever but none of these rules were followed yesterday and I was a victim of everything I mentioned in the last 2 posts and also penalties, when somebody hits the wall in front of me and then turns back into me and I get the penalty, that sucks. I know whah, whah, whah but I was involved in at least 8 incidents like this and a 2nd place qualifying was completely wasted by people note following the OLR, maybe Tier should just start going over replays and DQing people, is that what we want, just a suggestion Tier cause if this keep happening your the stewart

I did PM Tier with regards to DQ.(Not dairy queen,disqualifying/black flagging people):P He says he will take a look at the replays,so all's good there..He also said the penalty thing is under vote/discussion.And yeah on the braking thing,I always brake early on the 1st corner just in case of that.Sadly brakes can't hold 1.2tons hard charging into one's rear and we saw some of that happen to a cluster of us today.:( Ah well let's hope next time will be better.Nothings perfect.

how long will it be going? I will try to get on after I watch the F1 race from earlier.

and also OLR clearly states that if U punt someone u should give the position back immediately even if it means losing spots

and also if you spin u cant just turn back into the track or racing line u must stop and let all cars pass until it is safe to return to the racing line.

Call me a whiner or whatever but none of these rules were followed yesterday and I was a victim of everything I mentioned in the last 2 posts and also penalties, when somebody hits the wall in front of me and then turns back into me and I get the penalty, that sucks. I know whah, whah, whah but I was involved in at least 8 incidents like this and a 2nd place qualifying was completely wasted by people note following the OLR, maybe Tier should just start going over replays and DQing people, is that what we want, just a suggestion Tier cause if this keep happening your the stewart

i agree i had many problems with ppl that crash and then go right back on the track ! . ppl if you crash ! you must just wait until its safe ! we wanna have a fun clean fair racing tournament . not just a crash race all the time .
and the only 2 ppl i like the most here that drives really fun are niop and tier.
not that i dont like the rest of the group.
but i can race the best with those 2 guys because i know that they will think of me when they are behind or infront of me .
and i think of them i always wanna drive clean and if i crash its my own fault mostly and then i will wait untill i can go back on the track without causing problems for the ppl behind me . !

Quiinten
i agree i had many problems with ppl that crash and then go right back on the track ! . ppl if you crash ! you must just wait until its safe ! we wanna have a fun clean fair racing tournament . not just a crash race all the time .
and the only 2 ppl i like the most here that drives really fun are niop and tier.
not that i dont like the rest of the group.
but i can race the best with those 2 guys because i know that they will think of me when they are behind or infront of me .
and i think of them i always wanna drive clean and if i crash its my own fault mostly and then i will wait untill i can go back on the track without causing problems for the ppl behind me . !

I'm sorry about those two crashes at Monza Quiinten :(

Back