• 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry about those two crashes at Monza Quiinten :(

haha thats no problem m8 . you give me te position back so i cant be angre about that. its just that some ppl dont know how to race . i hate that because they bump in to you and you lose controle and they just drive away and not give you the position back . i understand its racing so you can make some accidents but some ppl think its a race with the most crashes win . and that annoying . but still its fun i hope next race will be cleaner and fair.

Can someone clarify what all i can change as far as setting the car up go. Like just suspension, or suspension and gears, or what? I'm a little confused on this.

lilcat89
Can someone clarify what all i can change as far as setting the car up go. Like just suspension, or suspension and gears, or what? I'm a little confused on this.

Only suspension and LSD. Gears you can change them but must have top speed at 205 mph. Follow the tech forms on first page.

ok. thanks. also, are we allowed to move the ballast around or does it have to be in the middle? I have followed all the tech forms for the gallardo and just had some tuning questions.

lilcat89
ok. thanks. also, are we allowed to move the ballast around or does it have to be in the middle? I have followed all the tech forms for the gallardo and just had some tuning questions.

Ballast must stay at 0
You can change brake balance tho.
I gotta go work to to you all later.

ok. Thats what I thought since the tech form didnt mention it, but I thought I should ask. Thanks for clarifying for me.

As I said after the second race, that was a destruction derby not a race, after the pile up of first turn I was running 7th.

But faster cars do not follow the clean race rules, so I was send back after being hit by them and also some mistakes by my side (but not many).

For me specially Rejekted is not the person that you wish to race against, some of you had clean passes on him, I just had to fight with him for position and every time that I tried to pass him he did a lot of movements (remember just one allowed). When finally passed him every time that I tried to put a lap on him it seems that he is just waiting to hit me.

Finally I try to race the cleanest way possible, every time that someone is going to lap me I let them pass.

Also I had to apologize with the person driving the red mustang, at turn one I hit him when he lapped me, he just braked so early.

Now I am doing set up for the Nurburgring so far my best lap is 2:04.2, what is the best time every one is doing.

DiegoC1980

Im just shocked that no one is running the Gallardo. It feels like when you really push it, it gets really unstable. I havent really gotten to play with the tuning much, but I have been around the mid 2:02s.

As I said after the second race, that was a destruction derby not a race, after the pile up of first turn I was running 7th.

But faster cars do not follow the clean race rules, so I was send back after being hit by them and also some mistakes by my side (but not many).

For me specially Rejekted is not the person that you wish to race against, some of you had clean passes on him, I just had to fight with him for position and every time that I tried to pass him he did a lot of movements (remember just one allowed). When finally passed him every time that I tried to put a lap on him it seems that he is just waiting to hit me.

Finally I try to race the cleanest way possible, every time that someone is going to lap me I let them pass.

Also I had to apologize with the person driving the red mustang, at turn one I hit him when he lapped me, he just braked so early.

Now I am doing set up for the Nurburgring so far my best lap is 2:04.2, what is the best time every one is doing.

DiegoC1980
I swear I passed him like 3 times lol.Had to keep criss crossing my lines to dodge em.

After review of the replay the following ruling has been made:

DriftMasterClass "rejectedS15" -Suspended Until Further Notice

and the only 2 ppl i like the most here that drives really fun are niop and tier.
not that i dont like the rest of the group.
but i can race the best with those 2 guys because i know that they will think of me when they are behind or infront of me .
and i think of them i always wanna drive clean

You and Tier are my favorite people to race with as well. Always a blast and I trust you guys not to kill me in the corners, lol. But I've enjoyed my battles with MtBeR and MC as well.

my best lap so far is a 2:01.9, but consistently in the 03.4s. I've got a clue also about where my tires go off during a long run. I'm still surprised that no one chose to run a Gallardo. Out of the box, I was half a second off pole at monza. Its pleasantly surprising.

my best lap so far is a 2:01.9, but consistently in the 03.4s. I've got a clue also about where my tires go off during a long run. I'm still surprised that no one chose to run a Gallardo. Out of the box, I was half a second off pole at monza. Its pleasantly surprising.

My best is 2:01.9 as well, averaging 2:02.5-7. I almost switched to the Gallardo, but I can't stand the sound of it for very long. It get's annoying to me. The Vette keeps me excited. :)

Maybe I have just heard it too much, but it seems that with the race tranny that they try to sound louder than one another. I have also gotten really comfortable with it. I need something like the car setup screen on F1:ce. Where it sets up the car and you run some laps and compare lap times and basically debrief you every run you make.

You and Tier are my favorite people to race with as well. Always a blast and I trust you guys not to kill me in the corners, lol. But I've enjoyed my battles with MtBeR and MC as well.

Thank you guys, I've enjoyed the battles with both of you as well. Race 1 at Monza was an awesome battle with Quiinten, we were swapping places multiple times per lap.

OFFICIAL
In review of the replay, the following incidents and penalties have been noted. More to come as I review the replay further.

Reidman
FALSE START
Went from 10th to 5th before turn 1. From the replay I believe this caused the pile up at turn 1 (reidman rearended Boss, which struck and spun Quiinten, etc.) Also, check your Technical Form against your vehicle Reidman.
PENALTY - BLACK FLAG - 25 Seconds added to total time

Roberte
Impeding/Racing Lap Traffic
Lap 7 - Turn 8 Contact and impeding Boss
Lap 10 - Turns 1 & 8 Contact and impeding Reidman (Reidman, choose your pass more carefully, you instigated contact.)
Lap 11 - Turn 1 Contact and impeding Reidman
Lap 18 - Turn 3 Impeding Boss
Lap 18 - Turn 8 Contact/Impeding Boss
Lap 18 - Turn 7 Unsportsman Like Conduct - The order was Crab, Wackyhockey, Roberte, Boss. Boss was fighting to pass to catch up to Crab, Wackyhockey moved off the race line to let traffic through, you moved up a place because of it.

Any future incidents of the same nature will be cause for a 1 race suspension.

OFFICIAL
In review of the replay, the following incidents and penalties have been noted. More to come as I review the replay further.

Reidman
FALSE START
Went from 10th to 5th before turn 1. From the replay I believe this caused the pile up at turn 1 (reidman rearended Boss, which struck and spun Quiinten, etc.) Also, check your Technical Form against your vehicle Reidman.

Roberte
Impeding/Racing Lap Traffic
Lap 7 - Turn 8 Contact and impeding Boss
Lap 10 - Turns 1 & 8 Contact and impeding Reidman (Reidman, choose your pass more carefully, you instigated contact.)
Lap 11 - Turn 1 Contact and impeding Reidman
Lap 18 - Turn 3 Impeding Boss
Lap 18 - Turn 8 Contact/Impeding Boss
Lap 18 - Turn 7 Unsportsman Like Conduct - The order was Crab, Wackyhockey, Roberte, Boss. Boss was fighting to pass to catch up to Crab, Wackyhockey moved off the race line to let traffic through, you moved up a place because of it.

Any future incidents of the same nature will be cause for a 1 race suspension.

As other members have posted; contact between cars should be avoided at all costs, please see the OLR Rules. This is the final warning, any incidents noted in future races will be grounds for penalties.

Even if you have to sacrifice life and limb and go to the wall/sand trap to avoid contact, do so.

DiegoC1980

Heh heh. I was the red Mustang. I didn't lose too much time. Oh well, if I braked too early, then it may have been my fault. I just can't get my Stang to turn the way I needed it there without slamming into the wall. Not to mention it gets worst when the tires wear down. So I have to brake earlier than usual there. I've tried multiple setups there and used the best one. But unfortunately, it wasn't good enough. You did do a good job when I was lapping you the other times, though.

The biggest problem with Rejekted was his ability to keep a straight line. His tires went bald within a couple of laps and, quoted by Rejekted, he couldn't find the pits at first. I remember in one of the races, he got sideways and I tried to avoid him, but he cut across and I slammed him in his front, almost a t-bone. I don't think it was his fault, just that I plowed through him, he went spinning and I wasn't affected much. Tier was right, the Stang is a tank.

Lol I gotta see that in the replay sounds so funny! Also I hitting rejekted once and we both went spinning(same mass lol) I would love to see it painted army tan or green lol to fit it's tank figure.

Heh heh. I was the red Mustang. I didn't lose too much time. Oh well, if I braked too early, then it may have been my fault. I just can't get my Stang to turn the way I needed it there without slamming into the wall. Not to mention it gets worst when the tires wear down. So I have to brake earlier than usual there. I've tried multiple setups there and used the best one. But unfortunately, it wasn't good enough. You did do a good job when I was lapping you the other times, though.

The biggest problem with Rejekted was his ability to keep a straight line. His tires went bald within a couple of laps and, quoted by Rejekted, he couldn't find the pits at first. I remember in one of the races, he got sideways and I tried to avoid him, but he cut across and I slammed him in his front, almost a t-bone. I don't think it was his fault, just that I plowed through him, he went spinning and I wasn't affected much. Tier was right, the Stang is a tank.

Hey man that is not your fault so dont take any of the blame. I cant say this enough, it doesn't matter how early a car in front of brakes for the corner the behind car must give enough room to avoid punting the person in front. if you hit somebody in the rear going into a corner its your fault period. if you are not along side past the half way point of the lead car, the lead car has the right to brake and turn in whenever he wants and if you hit him its your fault. if you gain the position in this manner you must pull over and give it back. So that said you did nothing wrong Stupid!

Also before the series started I tried the Mustang, wish I'd of known you were gonna use it, I'd have told you it was a tank. As you can probably tell I like Mustangs but it's just not a pure sports car, nor is the BMW M3 like the rest of the cars in the field. That's why you and DC are having so much trouble. Actually I think you did pretty good considering your driving a Mustang. I did one practice with it before the season started and realized it was not a good car for this, I wouldn't have minded being a slight underdog in it but the front tires fall off it so quick it's like rediculous.

Hey man that is not your fault so dont take any of the blame. I cant say this enough, it doesn't matter how early a car in front of brakes for the corner the behind car must give enough room to avoid punting the person in front. if you hit somebody in the rear going into a corner its your fault period. if you are not along side past the half way point of the lead car, the lead car has the right to brake and turn in whenever he wants and if you hit him its your fault. if you gain the position in this manner you must pull over and give it back. So that said you did nothing wrong Stupid!

Also before the series started I tried the Mustang, wish I'd of known you were gonna use it, I'd have told you it was a tank. As you can probably tell I like Mustangs but it's just not a pure sports car, nor is the BMW M3 like the rest of the cars in the field. That's why you and DC are having so much trouble. Actually I think you did pretty good considering your driving a Mustang. I did one practice with it before the season started and realized it was not a good car for this, I wouldn't have minded being a slight underdog in it but the front tires fall off it so quick it's like rediculous.

Yes, that is a huge problem, and the wierd part is, they're racing soft. They don't seem to perform any better than the medium tires on say the 430 or Z06. The RUFs performed better, too. I really tried my best to catch up, but to no avail. I almost lost another position. I did, however almost catch up to Tier. So that's gotta mean something, right? :banghead:

The Stang doesn't like sharp, low speed corners, as I learned the hard way here. It just likes to go fast. It performed much better at Monza during the practice sessions due to the course being mostly straights, but did suffer in braking zones and the chicanes. It has to be that way because the Stang is very nose heavy, I think. Tremendous understeer. I also noticed on the performance sheet on the first post here that the Mustang is supposed to have about 560 bhp. However, after installing all the parts that were allowed on that sheet, it never got that high. :indiff:

I wish you could do race mods on all the cars involved, but the RUF is standard, so that can't be done either way. PD needs to put some Porsches in here, and I mean Porsches. Don't get me wrong, I like RUFs and Gemballas, but it's time for Porsches, and we've been waiting long enough. Hell, I'd even settle for the entire ALMS series. But I guess that's pushing it. :grumpy:

Oh, and thanks for calling me stupid! Helps alot. :dopey:

Back