Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
No, I dont remember (better I dont know)

But looking at the results I was at more than 50 seconds from Reidman, because I was at the pits entrance sector when the counter (180 seconds) finished.

Reidmas was +2:10.397
I was +3:xx.xxx

I think than even Roberte is in front of me, his time is +3:02

DiegoC1980

Last edited:
Practice room up :

1472-6118-3744-3753-2555

Montal can you give me a tune for the Ford GT on the nurburgring GP/F ?

I was surprised when Niop passed me while I was in the pits. I thought he haden't pitted yet, so I thought I may still have a chance for a podium finish. Boy was I wrong. He pitted the lap before me. I was very impressed how far he battled back for his final position. I only got fourth because of that pile up in the second race. I barely got away from it.

I was hoping you'd think I had yet to pit, so you would relax a bit and not pursuit me, because I needed to gap you by 5 seconds to keep the spot. I still can't believe I made it back up to 3rd.
Nice pics by the way.

I like Rome, but if we vote it out, my vote goes for Deep Forest Raceway.

I was hoping you'd think I had yet to pit, so you would relax a bit and not pursuit me, because I needed to gap you by 5 seconds to keep the spot. I still can't believe I made it back up to 3rd.
Nice pics by the way.

I like Rome, but if we vote it out, my vote goes for Deep Forest Raceway.

Please, you would've passed me and gained ground from me sooner or later anyways. I was still trying to pursuit you just to keep you in my sights. But that proved fruitless. But as soon as you dissappeared, I realized I couldn't keep up, so I paced down a little, just to remain consistant and not make any stupid mistakes. Still finished 4th, can't complain about that.

That's exactly what I was thinking, well the braking part. For most, it won't be a problem. But for some...we'll just see. Introducing Laguna Seca into the season will negate the European theme to this season. Guess Laguna Seca will have to wait for another season.

Off topic, I loved your last lap drift in race 1 of Madrid, by the way. 👍

True..I like laguna seca but have to admit it wouldnt fit the theme too.I locked the rears a little into there and the tyres were shot...but whatta way to end the race eh?;)

Phil you should run ABS 1 in the series to stay completive and run without it in practice so when the race comes your much faster. I would love to see how much fast you would be with it at 1.

I practiced and actually like it alot without abs,after the tyres are warm I feel real confident.But I'll give it a shot,will likely be faster in the second half of the race when the tyres are gone and on that downhill straight to the hairpin on nurburgring GP/F..Really have to feather it there or else I spin.I brake as soon as I see the curbing on the left,what about you?

Last edited:
Hate disconnects.:grumpy:

Disconnected again,the whole internet went down again and when it came back on I got disconnected before I even got in the room...What!?Disconnected again!?Argh!*pulls hair out*!

Again,disconnected before I even entered.I want to kill PD now.

Last edited:
Hello, how are you guys today?

I want to know if you are noticing the high degradation of the tyres at the nurburgring?

Or am I the only one with this issue?

DiegoC1980

Hello, how are you guys today?

I want to know if you are noticing the high degradation of the tyres at the nurburgring?

Or am I the only one with this issue?

DiegoC1980

The RUF was pretty good last night, after 9 laps I was maybe 60%.

How's your times coming Diego, shave some last night?

EDIT: Closer to 60%

Yes, I could shave 0.7 seconds. Now I am doing 2:04.000, looking for a better time.

But doing laps in 2:05 my tyres only lasted 6 laps and were about 30% and times start to go far from that at the next laps.

How many laps does this race have 15 + 1 for the parade lap?

Anyhow I am constantly changing my setup looking for better times.

Also your best lap last night was 2:02.4, that means that in race pace I'm not to far from you. Hope to be running for a place between 5 - 8.

I'll try to do some more practice tonight.

Yes, I could shave 0.7 seconds. Now I am doing 2:04.000, looking for a better time.

But doing laps in 2:05 my tyres only lasted 6 laps and were about 30% and times start to go far from that at the next laps.

How many laps does this race have 15 + 1 for the parade lap?

Anyhow I am constantly changing my setup looking for better times.

Also your best lap last night was 2:02.4, that means that in race pace I'm not to far from you. Hope to be running for a place between 5 - 8.

I'll try to do some more practice tonight.

We'll do 14 + 1 laps. You use ABS Diego?

How are you guys running today? I dont know if my car loves the tires or my tires love my driving, but I can usually go 12 laps or so without any major fall off from them. I did a couple of tire runs sunday that showed that after about lap 12, I lost about 3 seconds a lap compared to my fastest lap. I really dont know how it is happening.

Yes, ABS set to 1

But at most of the turns my front tyres turn red when pushing hard (acelerating while turning, for doing 2:04), that is why they wore to fast.

And montalvoMC my best time is 2:04

DiegoC1980

Yes, ABS set to 1

But at most of the turns my front tyres turn red when pushing hard (acelerating while turning, for doing 2:04), that is why they wore to fast.

And montalvoMC my best time is 2:04

DiegoC1980

When your tires are red, that means that you have lost grip.

Also, dont swap rome out of the championship. The first sector is wide and then the rest of the track, you can kind of work on you opponent and pressure them into a mistake in the twistier parts. but that takes patience!

Exactly the tyres lose grip, and I have to force them even more in order to stay in the track.

If they dont lose grip I can do 10 - 12 laps with them, but loosing valuable time.

DiegoC1980

Back