• 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Practice room up:

1472-6118-3916-1736-8282

Closed.

I was going to join you as soon as you logged in, but I got this bad headache and decided to lay down. Then I ended up falling asleep. :ouch: I feel better now, though.

The PSN is currently down for maintenance for Europe and North America. No timeframe has been set as to when it will be back up. Will update as necessary. Error Code 80710A06.

Last edited:
Nobody is able to sign in. All regions are affected. This may affect the next race.

I can see why it's down for mantainence,can't connect properly even when it's supposedly "working".:banghead:
Worst case sceneario we postpone the race Storm.Niop will be outta town too.Today is not a good week for racing.:(

Hello all, I am back, now things are better and it seems that I can race on Saturday.

Well, if the manteinace is done before that.

Apparently you need to watch the start of the LMS race at Paul Ricard a couple of weeks ago. Total chaos!

Yeah, that one. I hope that won't happen in our race. The pace car driver needs to pull off after the parade lap.

Hey tier I have bad news I'm not going to make it to the race Saturday. I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner I just found out today. I hope you have a good race.

Last edited:
Yup Cat,safety car fail there..
Mont im thinking of asking for the race to be postponed,some people like Niop and you can't make it and we don't know when the PSN will be up and running...

I would love it to be postponed next Saturday but I honestly to don't how would you all would feel about it. If they do postpone it maybe you all could have a practice race tomorrow or something...

I would be happy if postponed,Im currently down with flu and physically broken from my cca.I can't turn the wheel without feeling some form of pain.Thus I won't be competitive at all if it's this week.
Yeah I'll still try to get some laps in to learn the track though.:)

Oh my that sucks. It seems like this weekend is just not the week for racing lol
I'll talk more later I gotta work

Well, I can't confirm if my PSN is working right now, and I also have not had the chance to practice all week (online physics). Not enough time before Wednesday, then PSN goes offline late on Wednesday. Sucks. I wouldn't mind if it is postponed because it seems like alot of people won't be able to make it, and at this time i don't know if I can make it. But we'll see what happens. If we have to do the race this week, so be it. Indeed, it was a bad week.

Last edited:
Round 3 - POSTPONED Until 04/30

Since there are a number of guys that will not be available this weekend and because of PSN issues, let's delay round 3 until next week.

If the PSN is back up, maybe we'll have another exhibition/practice race for the guys that are available.

For everyone else, have a good weekend and safe travels.

Round 3 - POSTPONED Until 04/30

Since there are a number of guys that will not be available this weekend and because of PSN issues, let's delay round 3 until next week.

If the PSN is back up, maybe we'll have another exhibition/practice race for the guys that are available.

For everyone else, have a good weekend and safe travels.

Sounds good. Thank you for understanding. Does this push back the other races a week back, too? Would've been good to have the race, but let's call it a rain out, or something. :)

This week was absolutely terrible.

EDIT: Well, I got good news and some bad news. The good news is instead of the PS3 giving me that Error Code 80710A06, it now says it is under maintenance. The bad news, the PSN is still undergoing maintenance.

So in short, I am still unable to log in.

Last edited:
Sounds good. Thank you for understanding. Does this push back the other races a week back, too? Would've been good to have the race, but let's call it a rain out, or something. :)

Islamic Revolts have spread to the Eifel region of Germany. This unrest has forced the organizers of the GTP-FIA GT3 European Championship to postpone Round 3 of the series, held at the Nurburgring Sudschliefe, until further notice by the organizers. And coming up later, why it may be the end of the line for racing Porsche 911s.....

Islamic Revolts have spread to the Eifel region of Germany. This unrest has forced the organizers of the GTP-FIA GT3 European Championship to postpone Round 3 of the series, held at the Nurburgring Sudschliefe, until further notice by the organizers. And coming up later, why it may be the end of the line for racing Porsche 911s.....

This just in:

The Princess of Monaco, being a huge fan of motorsports and the GTP FIAGT3series in particular, has graciously volunteered to host Saturday's exhibition race at the historic Cote d'Azur track.

In other news, Porsche has moved the entirety of their racing assets and resources to the manufacturer RUF. The RUF racing driver Tier has vowed to dominate all Italian makes in the coming races, especially the farm equipment manufacturer Lamborghini. :sly:

(Yes, this will push the schedule back 1 week for all future races).

You should worry more about those prancing horses with the dynasty that died 40 years ago. The last bit is actually true. The only reason Porsche hasnt developed a Cayman GT car is because of the 911. Judging by the number of cars in GT3 and GT2 tells me that the racing career of the 911 is close to the end. Sad thing too.

Meanwhile, it seems that the Gallardo GT3 car homologated by builder Reiter Engineering comes with 600 hp. Is a power adjustment waiting in the wings for the long raging bull? Find that out, next.....

You should worry more about those prancing horses with the dynasty that died 40 years ago. The last bit is actually true. The only reason Porsche hasnt developed a Cayman GT car is because of the 911. Judging by the number of cars in GT3 and GT2 tells me that the racing career of the 911 is close to the end. Sad thing too.

Meanwhile, it seems that the Gallardo GT3 car homologated by builder Reiter Engineering comes with 600 hp. Is a power adjustment waiting in the wings for the long raging bull? Find that out, next.....

Interesting.....

Can't wait for the FIA to hurry up and finish the SLS specs. I see that the 458 Italia has entrants in Blancpain and the British GT, but can't find any specifications on it.

I cant either. I thought maybe michelotto (who builds ferrari's gt cars) would have specs, but nothing. Need to find some for the McLaren also. Those three are really the only ones missing, but I bet they wont come out until at least after either the Ring 24 hr or the Spa 24hr.

pretty impressive. My gt4-spec M3 weighs more than that! Should be the car to have in GT3 racing next year.

Back