Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure you'll get in. You may be in the reserve list but many people seem to drop from the reserve list. So you have a chance getting in.

I've been...In track and field for the past 5 days.
Barely have time for my Murcielago let alone the Vette.:(
Luckily this race takes place during weekends though.

I honestly hope if PSN is up tomorrow we have the race next week because I'd like a full week of practice before the race.

I'm itching to race so bad, I'd rather do the race this weekend with no practice(If PSN will allow us). Rather than wait another week. I miss my Vette. :(

I'm itching to race so bad, I'd rather do the race this weekend with no practice(If PSN will allow us). Rather than wait another week. I miss my Vette. :(

I miss my Gallardo too. I havent driven it in a while.

I haven't touched GT5 since last PSN been down. I'm waiting till PSN is up to practice. I don't want to get used to the offline physics.

I haven't touched GT5 since last PSN been down. I'm waiting till PSN is up to practice. I don't want to get used to the offline physics.

Yeah,the offline physics offer more traction and more understeer which feels weird on the Vette.

This network maintenance is getting old, I wanna race!

Hopefullly PSN will be back up soon, but, I will be out of town for the May
14th race. Have to turn it over to one of you guys to run or have another week break. Seeing we haven't done squat for two weeks, I say race it!

Well, on April 26, Sony stated that the PSN would be back up within the week. Four days later and still waiting. What they're actually doing is basically a complete network rebuild to improve network infrastructure, or so they claim. PSN and Qriocity services were both compromised. Anonymous states that they had nothing to do with the attack.

You can read more here:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/226702/playstation_network_hack_timeline.html

On a side note, thought I'd share this "awesome" race clip I found on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUd6f9k6Ts&feature=relmfu

Last edited:
its a ferrari too. Go figure.

I'm tired of this racing. I want to go drink some wine. Lets dump this thing and go.

Thats what I imagine the driver said.

I saw that,I was like what the heck!?
But still must be pretty difficult for the drivers to see due to the helmet and HANS device around their neck.

I just read that this week the online gaming will be enabled, I just hope is available in all regions for this saturday's race.

It's been a long wait

DiegoC1980

14th race. Have to turn it over to one of you guys to run or have another week break. Seeing we haven't done squat for two weeks, I say race it!

I vote to have another break so you don't miss the race. Just doesn't seem right to me to race without the guy who created the series and is doing a lot of work behind the scenes to make this as fun and competitive as possible. Plus everyone seems to like racing with you and your my teemmate so I guess I'm kinda biased.

I wouldn't mind waiting another week for the race. I don't know about the other guys, but that's my opinion.

Maybe the weekend of the 14th the other persons can run a non championship race

I like this idea. Maybe even award the individual wins and podiums, but just make it a non-points race.

Honestly I say not a points race I'll host a exhibition and award a prizes to the top 3 :) if you all agree to it.

Last edited:
Back