Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Looks like exhibition race on the 14th (if PSN is back up anyway, lol). Just hoping we can get round 3 going this weekend.

I vote for non-championship race this weekend. Honestly, I haven't played much in the last week. Just off and on with the McLaren F1 and bought a new X1... My kids been playing more than me...

The non championship race is for the 14 because Tier will be gone. This weekend is round 3. I wouldn't mind back to back exhibitions tho..

Just read online that another reason the PSN was shut down is because on April 20th, Sony has found evidence of an attack and has reason to believe information had been stolen. As to what data or information was transfered, Sony has yet to decifer. Keep an close eye on your credit card records for possible fraudulent transactions.

I do not know how old this post is, but it says it was last updated a little over a half hour ago of this posting. You can read more here.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...attack-names-anonymous-in-written-answers.ars

Also, check out this link too:

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...ts_At_Anonymous_Involvement_in_PSN_Breach.php

Last edited:
If we have an exhibition I want to set the online quality to highest and see the difference in physics... If lag is not that bad hopefully we can keep the settings that way.

None yet. Still the same old story.

Post 1001! You wanna know how? That's mind taking, baby! Ahem, now where were we?

What? Let me confused at the end of that. I am seriously considering buying another Scuderia... I have three so far lol one Championship Blue, White, and Russo Coursa(I think). I manage a 6:35.408 in my Blue 430 at Nurburgring. I can't wait to have a night race there.

Ok I am making a vote the exhibition race at Nurburgring 24h in the night. One long race 8 laps instead of 2 short ones. Who agrees?
For May 14th

Last edited:
Absolutely. At the Ring, at night, Im so there. Best is my car glows in the dark.

Make that 4,I love the ring.:)And screw PSN,it's been so bloody long and it's still not up.Maybe someone hacked it to tell them their servers kept causing disconnects before.Anyway it's still a;

facepalm.jpg

I kinda hope no PSN today I have to work late today and I pray my luck continues so I won't miss a race. I want PSN up tomorrow!

That's awesome I'm glad all the cars are competitive in our series lol

Interesting field of cars. Three Z4's, 7 SLS's? (thought rules stated max of 6), 2 GT's, 3 458's, 6 Audi's, 2 911's, 2 Aston's and only 1 Gallardo.

I wish our Z4 had more power :(

Also this is on topic regarding GT3 the GTR is in the 2010 series why was it not included here? I might be wrong It could be GT1 or 2...

Last edited:
Back