Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Guys in the mean time PSN is not expected to be back till May 31st and I pray all of you can hold out until then. I just heard a lot of things like, friends selling their ps3's and switching over to other systems. I honest love this racing series and don't want to lose some good friends over a dumb outage. It's just and game it's going nowhere, have patience please. Also in the mean time I have learned from this outage to enjoy life and remember this game is just a game. It's ok to have fun but don't don't anything crazy because of it. Sorry if this sounded weird I just want to keep the team together and look to the future.

Side note it's ok to be a fan but I don't believe that mean your entitled to stick to one thing. Which is why I try everything once before I saying anything. I have been playing shift lately and god does it suck physics wise. I just had to remind myself it a different game it shouldn't be compared, it's a different experience I should just enjoy what it offers and move on. One I say tho, I hate how much my works S2000 bounces I sold it for a GTR. Other than that it's fun and that is what matters.

Speaking of Shift the helmet cam they have is awesome.It would solve so much problems I would have like not being able to see the apex.Those "coke bottle" lines on the Vette are indeed a double edged sword.

I haven't played the second one yet I want to try it but I'm still playing the first. I like the blur but I this it's excessive at times and distracts me when it comes to shifting. I like a livery editor tho, but it's not as good as Forza's or Modnations. Oh yeah my wife and I have gotten back into Modnation Racers I forgot how much fun it is to just blow up each others go-kart AMD making track with flaming hoops.

I'll be sticking around, I like racing with you guys. I've been playing a bit of Forza to feed my racing need. It's still a fun game, but I don't have a wheel for the 360 which takes a bit away from it. I'm getting DiRT 3 on the 20th, so I figure that will take my interest over GT5. I've backed out of all my other racing series except for this one. This is the one that keeps me interested and excited. So I'll be here for atleast the rest of this season, and hopefully next season too. :)

I have the same issue with you I had a tough choice of a Fanatic wheel or G27. But I choose the G27 due to trust in Logitec hardware. I'm thinking now I should have gotten the fanatic for Muti-system support... Forza feel good with a controller tho.

With a controller I think prostreet felt the best,where a 800hp Skyline gets round a corner fastest in a 4 wheel powerslide :P

Geez. Had a near heart attack today and nearly threw my PS3 out the window (well not really, but you get the idea). Every time I tried to load my Mustang on Nurburgring, I was able to drive for about 2 to 4 seconds before the game would lock up (freeze). The PS3 seemed to be having loading problems with what appeared to be my tachometer. I did it about three times, and the same thing happened each attempt.

I then went to uninstall the data and succesfully did via the utility in the options in GT5 (not the XMB, doing so in the XMB would've deleted update and patch data). Then I re-installed the data and successfully did again via the same utility. I loaded up again and now it seems to be working.

Seems like a part of my game data got currupted, but I do not understand why the tach has to be installed into the HDD. It should be loaded before you even see the pre-race menu.

I also tried out my new Tesla today too and it was very wierd driving it. It made no noise and it had no gears so it was very hard to gauge speed in corners

On a side note, you guys seemed to be talking about ProStreet and Shift in general. The first Shift was way too arcadish (similar to GRID) and the steering was way too sensitive. I have yet to try the second one. ProStreet was, well, ProStreet. In other words, too easy.

Practice Room up GT1/GT2/GT3 combined. Suzuka.

1472-6681-3225-0601-2819

1472-6681-3115-0601-2819

Just found out I had the wrong room number up. That explains why nobody was showing up.

Room closed.

Last edited:
Well that was finished way faster than I thought.Still on?
Great now I have to wait for it to install...

Last edited:
I was on it earlier. I do not think Australia has PSN right now. I think only North America and some parts of Europe (no clue about Japan) have PSN right now. The PS Store is not accessable to anyone right now either.

Alright, so I guess PSN is back up, sweet!

My schedule is touch and go especially this week with Louisiana, but let's shoot for round 3 on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be home by then. :scared:

Can't wait to get back online "hopefully" in the morning. Found out yesterday that it was back up but didn't get a chance to try it out.

Same, I haven't been online yet. I might open a room tomorrow morning.

Do you think we could have that exhibition at Nurbergring 24H at night? I was really looking forward to that...

Also PSN is not up world wide yet.

Last edited:
I vote for Nurd Exhibition because I need practice before a season race lol this week will be tight on practice till Saturday.

Wow literally across the world. Btw you must have some monster Internet connection you have no lag for being so far away.

Well, it is official, I'll be here watching the river in Louisiana through the weekend so you guys are on your own.

Little exhibition race at the Ring?

Back