Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Too bad I missed it. I rushed home as fast as I could, but I was well over an hour late. Damn! We'll have to schedule another race there! lol

Everyone ready for Round 3 on Saturday? Will finally be getting back home today, so hopefully get some practice in for the big races.

Quick question about run-off areas:

How far are you allowed to go into the run-off areas that are paved? I know that rumble strips are considered part of the track, unless they are green, or any green part. I just want to know if we are supposed to keep at least two wheels inside the paint-to-paint area or what.

Well turn 4 I use all the road. Everywhere else I'm inside the white lines. Idk if there is anywhere else to keep inside.

I think it's two tires on the red and white. So outside tires can be on the green but the inside has to be on the red and white.

That means you do not have the service yet in at least your area. Sony said, I believe, that their full service should be back up by the end of the month. We'll see.

Last edited:
Came up with my own team name. See signature. Unless someone wants me to be a part of their team. :lol:

What do you guys think? I know. Off topic.

I don't know what to call my team. I wish I had a cool name lol
Roberte you have any ideas?
Also I pray you get PSN soon I miss our morning practice sessions.

Just letting you all know, tomorrow surprised me. I might not be able to host the race. If I get home at 4 I'll let you all know if I'm hosting. I will say something at 4 if I can or cannot.

As of right now I'm still in hosting status.
Check here for updates if I cannot.

Last edited:
Just wondering how many of us are gonna be able to make the race tonight. If too many of us aren't gonna make it that would kinda suck. we haven't had a full field as it is and it seems the thread is dieing down too. I hope the PSN outage didn't cause a lot of you to lose interest in this series. That would be too bad cause I like this series and Saturdays is the only day I can race.

So who's in for tonight, give a shout out!!!

I'm in!

I'm in for now. I love the series so I have not lost interest. I am just in a bind and there is a small chance I can't race. I'm now 99.9% sure I'm going to race tonight.

phil bell
Im in! PSN up!
Hell Yeah!! :D
When does qualifying start?

Hopefully when I get home at 5 I'll open up the room if not I'll have the room open at 6. Qualify starts normal 6:30 race at 7:00 EST

If your race tonight copy and paste your PSN name in the list. So it will be easier to see who needs to be kicked from the room.

1: MontalvoMC

Back