Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Guys sorry I'm late I'm opening up the race room now.

Room open
1472-6681-3158-0098-6074

Where are you guys it's Tan Roberte and me so far. Qualify starts in 26mins!!!

Last edited:
That was Great fun guys... haha my Stifter got somehow stuck though... Osten shifting up 2 gears at once. Thanks to all the People who got me instruvted so Quick!

jjcollection
That was Great fun guys... haha my Stifter got somehow stuck though... Osten shifting up 2 gears at once. Thanks to all the People who got me instruvted so Quick!

Hey fill out a full sign up like this so your official

PSN:
GTP:
Car:
Color:

Ex
PSN: Montalvomc
GTP: Adeadsnipermatt
Car: F430
Color: Chapionship Blue

Due to Tier's (Tanren) computer being on the fritz, I'll post the temporary results for round 3 (Nurburgring GP/F) here and in the social group. I do not remember who got pole.

Driver's Results:
-------------------------------------
Race 1
1.) Motalvmc
2.) stupidstormy36
3.) typhoid-harp
4.) GTdriveBOSS
5.) roberte
6.) MtBeR4LiFe889 (DNF)
7.) Tanren (DNF)

Race 2
1.) typhoid-harp
2.) stupidstormy36
3.) MtBeR4LiFe
4.) roberte
5.) Tanren
6.) Montalvmc
7.) GTDriveBOSS

Manufacturer's Results
Race 1
1.) Ferrari
2.) Ford
3.) Lamborghini
4.) RUF (Porsche)
5.) Ferrari
6.) Audi
7.) RUF (Porsche)

Race 2
1.) Lamborghini
2.) Ford
3.) Audi
4.) Ferrari
5.) RUF (Porsche)
6.) Ferrari
7.) RUF (Porsche)

It was a great race. My second race was my better of the two I think. I kept bumping typhoid too much, but he bumped me back. A littl e friendly competition. It was very fun. I know I ran wide a couple time off the course, so I hope it doesn't hurt me in the long run. I do have to say, I performed better than I expected Given the fact I qualified dead last. I guess I was the only one stupid enough to take the Ford GT. :lol:

Oh and Monty, maybe we should limit your wieght or power more. You dominate too much. :lol: Nah, just joking. Exepct for that last race.

Last edited:
I honestly would mind a weight penalty system. Maybe next season?

Also I can't say it enough, I'm sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

I think I gave too little room to tan on lap 9/10ish then fought my teammate.
I hit MT too many times to count. The list goes on an on!

Last race shocked me how focused I get on gaining back lost time. next race I'm going to ease up a lot.

I was only joking. I really don't care. There is a series hosted here for the SuperGT series that actually uses that system (or at least I think it's hosted here).

Got the computer back up finally, can't say enough for Malwarbytes, great program. The guys that write those viruses should be subject to medieval punishments. :grumpy:

Thanks to everyone that made the races today, some good racing. Thanks for posting the results Stormy. I'll try to get the results/times and points up tomorrow.

Hope to see everyone next Saturday for Rome.

I'm sorry I missed the race everyone, I had prior engagements that I forgot about. Looks like it was a bad showing for Team Corvette, two no-shows lol. Oh well, I guess there's always next week.

adeadsnipermatt
Hey fill out a full sign up like this so your official

PSN:
GTP:
Car:
Color:

Ex
PSN: Montalvomc
GTP: Adeadsnipermatt
Car: F430
Color: Chapionship Blue

PSN: typhoid-harp
GTP: jjcollection
Car: Lamborghini gallardo
Color: Black

So what will Be the Next Track?

Last edited:
jjcollection
PSN: typhoid-harp
GTP: jjcollection
Car: Lamborghini gallardo
Color: Black

So what will Be the Next Track?

Glad to have you on board.

Next race Rome!

Also the corvette team I expect a good comeback next week!

Also anyone heard from Quiinten or Majiktom?

Diego, motortrend and the others?

Last edited:
No news worryingly...Was the previous race for points?:nervous:
Oh and have been tinkering with the Corvette to suit my new driving style,it's really good now.:)
1 click down on the front anti roll and new spring rates at all 4.Damper tuning next...

Yes last race was for points and dampers are weird to tune in GT5 idk why I feel like they have no effect on my Scurderia.

Practice room up:

1472-6399-8408-2429-4582

Stormy, do you have the total times from race 1? Need to apply the correction times from race 2 at Madrid to get the final positions/points. MC had +7.5, MtBer +5 going into the first race.

Actually, no. I didn't collect that data. Sorry man. I'll upload the replay as soon as I can, but that may not help much either. Crap. I screwed up big.

I have them on photobucket I'll post the link on my break.(still at work) once I get home ill view the first replay, take some pictures and then get the fastest lap times of the first race. Tier you have the replay for the second race right?

ce55cdf4.jpg

6ad429a5.jpg

Last edited:
I got the replay exported, forgot to transfer via USB. I can't right now because mu bro is using the TV right now. I'll get that replay uploaded ASAP!

Sorry tier I didn't have time last night to grab the first race's fastest lap time. I got out of work late and when I get home at 4 today I will definetly get the lap times.

Last edited:
Tier 2 Racing
Let me know if anyone broke your 2:00 in race 2. That's 3 track records, we might have to throw a boat anchor out on you. :sly:

I say a weight system may work out better then the time compensation. The weight will be there the whole race rather then the time adjusted at the end. I really like the weight idea coming from the touring car series. Adds a bit of a challenge

Ex every win adds 50kg
If you come in the next race and place one position less remove weight ex

Place second remove 5kg
Place third remove 10kg
Fourth 15kg
Last place remove 25kg(max)
Etc...

Also one reason that last place won't remove the weight is to prevent someone throwing a race to lose the weight.

I don't how that sounds but it would be fun to try it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back