Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
It's fine were still here if your wanting to join in the future. Check here for update on the time maybe we'll have a different time next week or something.

LOL just saw the replay,Boss's car seemed more formula D than GT3 racer in the first segment.:P
That being said his exit speed was excellent.My car was slow in comparison.:(
Have to apologise for using the Craig Lowndes line at the hairpin though.
You guys really lost alot of time there in the incident though as Mont said.
LOL I just bought a RUF RGT in white.Am gonna spec it for fun.:)

Tell me about it. I was thinkin the same thing. After 5 laps I felt like I was drifting half the track. I played with my diff settings just before that race and I certianly went the wrong way. Was fun hanging on for all it was worth though. I can't seem to get out of the 1:10's on this track. Anybody else not even using 6th gear LOL, I might as well say the hell with 6th gear and tune the Ruf like a 5-speed. Wish I could drop the 205 top speed cause the gearing is really killing me cause only 340 lb/ft torque. This thing wouldn't hit 180mph without a mile long straight, 205mph is just a dream. This car just needs to be able to tighten up the gears and it would be more competitive. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to stick to the rules and probably gonna 5 gear it cause when I catch a draft on the front straight and actually get into 6th I think it screws me up entering the 1st turn which kills me all the way around through the whole right hander. I had the same problem at the last race.

I have never used 6th gear unless I drafted. So I tuned my car like a 5 speed.

Yeah I'm gonna try spreading the gears out and not even think about 6th even in the draft. Just hope it doesn't kill my acceleration out of the tighter corners. I like this car, the way it handles just need more oomph and me to be more consistent, but the lack of power has me pushing it to the ragged edge all the time. And to think that Tier was gonna limit it to 460hp before the season started OMG it would have been like having the brakes on compared to the faster cars. Madrid was this cars best track so far, to bad it turned into a slug fest. Also showed me another down side to having a rear engine layout. When someone punts you in the rear the damage causes engine damamge too. It's like getting a 30 sec. penaltie when you get hit in the rear.

Tell me about it. I was thinkin the same thing. After 5 laps I felt like I was drifting half the track. I played with my diff settings just before that race and I certianly went the wrong way. Was fun hanging on for all it was worth though. I can't seem to get out of the 1:10's on this track. Anybody else not even using 6th gear LOL, I might as well say the hell with 6th gear and tune the Ruf like a 5-speed. Wish I could drop the 205 top speed cause the gearing is really killing me cause only 340 lb/ft torque. This thing wouldn't hit 180mph without a mile long straight, 205mph is just a dream. This car just needs to be able to tighten up the gears and it would be more competitive. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to stick to the rules and probably gonna 5 gear it cause when I catch a draft on the front straight and actually get into 6th I think it screws me up entering the 1st turn which kills me all the way around through the whole right hander. I had the same problem at the last race.

Im stuck in the 1:10's as well but the tyres were consistently and barely worn at the end of that race.
That being said I need to work on a "straight" exit line for the place.Lucky my Vette has a 7 liter V8.:P
I hit 6th gear alot there and my Vette still does 205 no problemo when given space.
However despite your gearing woes you guy's seem just as well off on the straight.
Where I gain time is mid corner,my car is a contrast to yours.Vette is balanced and stable while the RUF looks rather...As you described.

Im stuck in the 1:10's as well but the tyres were consistently and barely worn at the end of that race.
That being said I need to work on a "straight" exit line for the place.Lucky my Vette has a 7 liter V8.:P
I hit 6th gear alot there and my Vette still does 205 no problemo when given space.
However despite your gearing woes you guy's seem just as well off on the straight.
Where I gain time is mid corner,my car is a contrast to yours.Vette is balanced and stable while the RUF looks rather...As you described.

I have to push the limits constently through the corners on the ragged edge to get a good run out of them. No room for error. if I don't get through and out good I get dusted on the power. so I have to try to make up time on the brakes and get the apex just right or I lose tons of time cause I just can't get the speed built back up. All in all it is a difficult car to drive fast and when passing and I have to change my line at all I lose time too cause I can't exit the corner the way I need to get back on the gas. So basically if I'm perfect I can catch people but getting around is very hard. You see it from yesterday, even if a get a draft/run on you, once I pull out to make the pass I can't get it done before the next corner. We were side by side a few times and I got a few good exits out of the corner behind you and I would get a good run on you and just couldn't complete the passes. I was watching the split times at Nurb'GP and let me tell you a lot of corners I screwed up just a tiny bit and it cost me like 1.5 sec on the sector cause I can't get the momentum back. Every little mistake is multiplied on the power sections. Thats why even if it looks like I ran a pretty clean lap the times were all over the place. But if I try to drive in the cars comfort zone and be consistent I'll be 3 or 4 sec off the pace.

When is that in GMT? Sorry still havent got hold of anything other than GMT yet LOL.

About 3 hrs earlier than yesterday. Not sure what time that is for you. I'll be in MY LOUNGE, I think just about everybody has been friended by me.

About 3 hrs earlier than yesterday. Not sure what time that is for you. I'll be in MY LOUNGE, I think just about everybody has been friended by me.

Need setup work on er I guess,another opportunity today.If it's convenient for you could you send me a PM or post of your settings?I would be curious to see the settings and what diff lock you got on.But if it's too troublesome it's ok.Oh darn I picked the absolute wrong time for dinner.:(

Last edited:
Is there someone testing atm? Id Open a Server for a Few hours (although im pretty drunk., don't think there will Be much good driving). 1:09.sth. For now...

Ok Server Running, nevernind if i don't Talk much sorry ;) writing via the Controller dös Not seem so much Fun atm :P

Server id: 1472-6399-8451-1925-9721

Edit: got it down to high 1:08....'s now...

Last edited:
The 'Vette is giving me fits here, I can't get any consistent fast laps down. Running in the 1:10.0 to 1:10.6 range at the moment, with only one lap cutting into the 1:09s.

I think most of us are in the 1:09's and 1:10's range right now. I got a couple of 1:09's this morning but consistently in the low to mid 1:10's. Best was a 1:09.3xx but that was after a pit stop for new tires and 12 laps of fuel used. Best with full tank of fuel was 1:09.7xx. As usual Monty is super fast I saw his best at 1:08 something.

Got disconnected :grumpy:
Still jammed.
And my car dosent have the pace.
Now it bloody refuses to connect.:(

Last edited:
Guys if your not going to make tomorrow race let us know if you are going to make it tell us anyway.

Phil I had fun at practice same to everyone who made it this morning it was great hope for practice tomorrow before the race.

Yep,great fun,did some adjusting with the corvette too.It can divebomb into corners and balance is good,but I lose alot on exit to you guy's.Last time it was bad at both,now at least it's getting better.But like before still great fun.:)
And after you left Mont,got a good race with an Italian guy driving a 450hp 1150 kg M3 csl.Even that was quicker on the straights than the Vette but close race again.

Yep, same here. Well, get it fixed whenever you have the time. No rush.

The following errors have occured:

"This image or video as been moved or deleted."

This error has occured on 4 images, 0 videos (4 files in total).

Also, I may or may not be able to make tomorrow's race. I'll keep you guys updated when possible. If you do not here from me before tomorrow afternoon, chances are I will not be able to join you guys. Sorry.

I'm in for tomorrow. Changed the color of my Ruf so me and Tier look a little more like teammates. Pearl Lime green, couldn't resist, got it when I logged on today. Dipped into the 1:08's, barely, a couple times today during testing today. Mostly low to mid 1:09's though. Found 2 places were I gained some time but It means running right up against the wall on exit. it's a couple of make or break moves cause if I get it wrong I end up back in the 1:10's but I was hittin the marks pretty good during practice today. Sorry didn't know u guys had a room up or I woud've been there. I use the same connection for my PS3 and my Computer so if I'm on the PS3 I can't get the room #. I saw that Monty logged on but I had to get going to bed. My sleep schedule is all messed up. I work the graveyard shift EST and also have to get up in the middle of the day to get my to little ones from school so I usually sleep from about 10AM to 3PM and the take another nappy for a couple hrs before I head off to work.

Hey GTBoss if I see you online I will pm you if I open a room ok? Same goes to everyone else in the series, I have almost everyone on my friends list I'm you get a pm it's for practice room ok?

Back