Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Thanks, think that will be my last practice before this race. Maybe a little before the race tomorrow. I've been ringin' this car out almost every day this week and I don't think I can get it any better. I knew you were on today I just had an errand to run before I hit the sack and didn't want to miss anymore sleep than I already did this week. I was averaging about 5hrs a day so it was catching up with me, and as luck would have I'm working O.T. tonight so tommorrow's gonna be rough too. Plus I'm having to study for my 1st Class Steam Boiler License. Just a lot on my plate right now and trying to make time for some fun aint easy.

Hey get some rest you should stress your body. I'll open up a room around 5:30 EST maybe 6:00. I'll see you all then.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my controller is a little busted right now. I'm attempting to repair it right now, but it may take a while.

**** Will not sign in now,I thought Sony FIXED this **** of a PSN we already had.How can it be screwing up so **** bad when my computer works just fine!?

Good race everyone. Monty, I don't know about you. :lol:

The first race was terrible for me. My Stang was struggling so much and it got me very upset and aggrivated. That's why I asked if I should sit the second one out, because at my current level of irritation, I could've made some really bad choices and decisions. Or at least hung out in the pits. However, for some reason, the second race was a little better. I really don't know why, I only did the same thing as the first race as well.

To be honest, I expected the Mustang to be able to run with the top contenders here. I was way off, I couldn't even keep up with them and now I'm starting to question my skills if they are good enough to finish the season, because the first race just left me really depressed. The second race cheered me up a little, but not by much. I'm sorry guys, I don't mind losing, but I hate it when I can't be as competitive as I should be with this.

I think I owe MtBer an apology, but I'm not quite sure. If I angered you in any way, I do apologize.

I also forgot to save the first replay. If anybody saved it, can they export it and upload it somewhere? Please make sure to include the folder that the data is contained in too (SLUS..whatever), as it is needed for the PS3 to recognize the data.

Good race everyone. Monty, I don't know about you. :lol:

The first race was terrible for me. My Stang was struggling so much and it got me very upset and aggrivated. That's why I asked if I should sit the second one out, because at my current level of irritation, I could've made some really bad choices and decisions. Or at least hung out in the pits. However, for some reason, the second race was a little better. I really don't know why, I only did the same thing as the first race as well.

To be honest, I expected the Mustang to be able to run with the top contenders here. I was way off, I couldn't even keep up with them and now I'm starting to question my skills if they are good enough to finish the season, because the first race just left me really depressed. The second race cheered me up a little, but not by much. I'm sorry guys, I don't mind losing, but I hate it when I can't be as competitive as I should be with this.

At least you're not coming in last all the time.Im struggling the most.
On exit the other car's monster me even though I get a much cleaner run off.
The mid corner understeer is also coming back.
And I got disconnected AGAIN.It takes over 15 minutes to get started.:ouch:

Last edited:
Got the replays of both races! How do i Export them?

Stay in there stormy, Next Race will Be better!

Go to the replay data in GT5 and press triangle over the replay you wish to export. Then highlight Export to XMB and press x. Afterwards, quit out to the PS3's XMB and go to Save Data Utility (PS3) under Game. Insert an external USB device (make sure it is formatted to FAT32). Locate the save data and press triangle. Select Copy and copy the data to your external USB device. You can upload the file the regular way (MegaUpload, Mediafire, etc.) after compressing the folder and the contents in a zip or rar file.

Please make sure that the original folder the replay data was eported from is included with the data. It is absolutely vital for the PS3 system to reconize the data and import it into GT5. Thank you.

Thanks for the words of encouragement JJ and Phil. Unfortunately, I don't think Grand Valley will produce much results, but maybe Le Mans will do a decent job.

It does seem that you are having connection problems Phil. All the other cars seem to be able to turn much better than my Stang even with 1 grade less tires. I think the Mustang might've needed more work before it was approved (no offense Tier). Your Vette is no exception. It definitely turns better, but it also seems like you're having shifting problems with your Vette as well. Either you missed a gear, or you accidentally downshifted when I passed you on the front straight. Or your clutch was still open. And traction problems when accelerating out of the turns.

Last edited:
Yep,clutch was open.Dosen't like going into 4th and 5th.The entry is good,can really dive in hard but can't get on the power as early.Thats where the biggest loss is currently.

Due to some recent events, it maybe a while before I can rejoin this season. I may not be back online for a while, so please, keep a reserve spot for me and next season (if there is a next season). I am sorry I couldn't continue this season. The next time you hear from me, I will be back up and running, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you

Finally get to post a reply about last nights races. Good races everyone, not so much fun on the first race as I got screwed up a little and could never catch back up. This car needs a drafting partner to keep up. Second race was better for me though as I had someone to latch onto most of the race going down the straights. Tier and I had a good battle going in that one. I think he pitted about 2 or 3 laps later than me and that was the difference on the last lap, or was it 2nd to last, going into the hairpin. I did the gentlemanly thing and gave him the inside thinking maybe I could get a straighter shot out and get him back on the straight but I had to slow way to much. His tires I think were still fairly decent and my fronts were beyond good grip level. Also I run a much higher brake bias in front then him so they wear quicker although my tire wear was dead even front to rear pretty much.

The thing that scratched me the wrong way the most was that I was a sec. or so off my pace from practicing during the week and that was with drafting help. Wondering if the physics are different in My Lounge as compared to the Open Lobby. Was running mostly low 1:09's on my last practice session with like 3 high 1:08's tossed in till I had like 9 or 10 laps on my tires then I dropped off to mostly mid to high 1:09's and low 1:10's the last 3 or 4 laps. I was running 14 lap stints thinking the race was 28 laps. Best I could manage during the races were high 1:09's if my memory is right. Wasn't paying much attention to it, just glanced a few times. haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd replay and forgot to save the 1st. Didn't change anything on my car from last practice session. I think StupidStormy was saying the same thing.

Speaking of Stupid, Don't get down on yourself man, you are doing suprisingly well as far as I'm concerned with that 'Stang. I really didn't think it could compete when I tried it out pre-season. However, that was with the original suspension settings that Tier had in place and at the time he wasn't allowing any adjustments. I knew the Ruf would be an underdog too for the opposite reason, lack of power, but I fell in love with the handling, especially the braking.

Oh, and the reason for all the ****** after the race that had me LOL. Maybe you guy's won't find it that funny but at the time for some reason it almost floored me. When Crab SG asked about my diff setting and Tier replied that we don't have mountains of torque I tried to add in that we are "Rear Engine too." I got the ******. I tried typing the words 1 at a time and it was the "engine" that the game was censoring. Thats why I said "OK Motor, LOL". just think it's funny that a racing game wouldn't let me say "Engine" online HeHe. I'm still chuckling about it. The guy writing the censorship program must be the same one who wrote the penalty system that gives you a penalty when someone hits you in the rear. Who ever that guy is, don't take offense but your a Dumb A**. there how do you like the ***** HEHE!

Sorry for the long post, didn't mean to write a book.

Pics from Round 3, Race 1 at the Nurb GP are posted in the FIA GT3 social group page. Not in any particular order as it got screwed up when I uploaded them. I tried to get all the on track battles and pit stops. gonna upload Race 2 pics and Round 4, Race 2 at Rome when I get time. Can't do Race 1 at Rome, forgot to save the replay. Hope you guys enjoy!

Finally get to post a reply about last nights races. Good races everyone, not so much fun on the first race as I got screwed up a little and could never catch back up. This car needs a drafting partner to keep up. Second race was better for me though as I had someone to latch onto most of the race going down the straights. Tier and I had a good battle going in that one. I think he pitted about 2 or 3 laps later than me and that was the difference on the last lap, or was it 2nd to last, going into the hairpin. I did the gentlemanly thing and gave him the inside thinking maybe I could get a straighter shot out and get him back on the straight but I had to slow way to much. His tires I think were still fairly decent and my fronts were beyond good grip level. Also I run a much higher brake bias in front then him so they wear quicker although my tire wear was dead even front to rear pretty much.

The thing that scratched me the wrong way the most was that I was a sec. or so off my pace from practicing during the week and that was with drafting help. Wondering if the physics are different in My Lounge as compared to the Open Lobby. Was running mostly low 1:09's on my last practice session with like 3 high 1:08's tossed in till I had like 9 or 10 laps on my tires then I dropped off to mostly mid to high 1:09's and low 1:10's the last 3 or 4 laps. I was running 14 lap stints thinking the race was 28 laps. Best I could manage during the races were high 1:09's if my memory is right. Wasn't paying much attention to it, just glanced a few times. haven't had a chance to look at the 2nd replay and forgot to save the 1st. Didn't change anything on my car from last practice session. I think StupidStormy was saying the same thing.

Speaking of Stupid, Don't get down on yourself man, you are doing suprisingly well as far as I'm concerned with that 'Stang. I really didn't think it could compete when I tried it out pre-season. However, that was with the original suspension settings that Tier had in place and at the time he wasn't allowing any adjustments. I knew the Ruf would be an underdog too for the opposite reason, lack of power, but I fell in love with the handling, especially the braking.

Oh, and the reason for all the ****** after the race that had me LOL. Maybe you guy's won't find it that funny but at the time for some reason it almost floored me. When Crab SG asked about my diff setting and Tier replied that we don't have mountains of torque I tried to add in that we are "Rear Engine too." I got the ******. I tried typing the words 1 at a time and it was the "engine" that the game was censoring. Thats why I said "OK Motor, LOL". just think it's funny that a racing game wouldn't let me say "Engine" online HeHe. I'm still chuckling about it. The guy writing the censorship program must be the same one who wrote the penalty system that gives you a penalty when someone hits you in the rear. Who ever that guy is, don't take offense but your a Dumb A**. there how do you like the ***** HEHE!

Sorry for the long post, didn't mean to write a book.

It was a great battle Boss. We had different lines into the hairpin, had to take another stab at you before the end. Apologise again for coming into your line out of the pits, watching the replay made me shutter, should have checked my map. :ouch:

No biggy, nice battle though. I think our styles are a little different. When you were behind you'd catch up with me in sections and I'd pull away in others but you were getting closer and closer everytime we came to the hairpin so I knew it was coming eventually and I knew you had fresher tires. once you got by couldn't catch you, tried real hard and would be faster in some places, making some ground up, but made a couple mistakes and pretty much knew you had me covered.

Guys I gotta ask,do I lag alot when im racing?
Oh geez more than 10 minutes...PSN is slow here.

Last edited:
Ok done and lots of frustration with the Vette.Just can not get a hold on the car,im losing 2 tenths to boss on most mid corners and another on exit.Just dosen't have the speed.And worst of all it will not do drifts AT ALL,just understeers in.:(

Back