Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I used Autumn Ring Reverse, so the better handling cars would certainly have an advantage there. I'm going to test them with online physics tonight at Suzuka and see where they sit.

I spent the better part of a month testing the cars in the Tuner Championship in A-Spec to make some money while testing. Soon as I took the cars online the physics changed and everything went out the window and had to start from scratch.

To take my own inconsistency out of the equation I would do 5 laps in an online race then watch the replay to record the best sector times and come up with a "perfect" lap. This also helped with learning what type circuits each car liked/disliked the most.

We'll see I guess. I'm not looking to start up a series, just thought it was interesting and would like to participate if someone wants to put forth the effort to run it.

This is basically a dream come true for me to see this!
Ever since triple money on events, I've been building up a collection of cars to homologate myself.

I largely have the same cars as you use here, except I tuned them to a GT1 level of performance, of around 650hp each. The weights are a little high on all cars but they all are around 1380kg for balance.

I'd love to do a GT1 series of this very same style but I lack the time right now.

I might join this series in the future though. Great job :D

Anyone want a practice room?

Also, I have specs for a few more cars, but I'd save telling them for next season.

Which Time European Time Do We go tonight? i Hope i can make it! Havent spent a Single lap on Grand Valley yet so ill have to find a Setup real Quick!

Wont make it tonight As my ps3 is Not booting anymore :( i cry now... Have a good Race guys and good luck!

BTW. What the Funk just happend with Rocky at lemans! Insane accident!

I would go if I was signed up, but I think the time changed mid-season. Watching Le Mans too, Tier.

EDIT: Holy crap the crash is more horrifying than the one at the beginning.

UNOFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The GTP FIAGT3 Season 1 Driver Champion
adeadsnipermatt (PSN: MontalvoMC)

Congradulations MC! Check out your garage when you have a chance.

EDIT: Well that sucks, turns out the Ferrari Fxx cannot be gifted. Looks like I'm going to have to find a something that costs $1.00 less.

Last edited:
I can sponsor any of the OCD car's that can be gifted.Or if ya want anything in paticular just holla.:)
Oh and Tier,reckon there should be rules on certain tracks.
Like in the V8 Supercars league on the adelaide track the car's must be in single file on turn 8.
I think we should have the same rule for turn 1 on Rome and the final turn on Grand Valley.

Last edited:
Congrats MC!

@ Phil Bell: I could see that happening, but it would be hard to emulate.

@ Tier: Are you making a season 2 thread, or are you keeping this one?

And some cars to consider adding or changing:

For realism:
Mercedes-Benz GT3 (new for 2011)
Ferrari 458 GT3 (replaces 430 Scuderia GT3)
Ford Mustang (is out for 2011 season)
BMW M3 (dropped)

For fun:
Leaving cars that had been dropped out and replaced, and adding past cars, such as:
Lotus Exige
Jaguar XKR
Dodge Viper SRT-10
Chevrolet Camaro
McLaren MP4-12C (project canned)
Maserati/Alfa Romeo GT3 (don't know which car)
etc.

Last edited:
Good ideas for additions Yoman,especially the alfa/maserati additions...But...Im against dropping the M3,might consider campaigning that or a Camaro next season.

Oh and anyone up for practice?

I'm up for practice. I also have another important suggestion: Holding the races in your (Tier's) lounge. It helps by random people not entering, and racers don't have to enter the room number, and etc.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Gone for the summer to Portugal but when I come bak I wana race... Plz I want to join a league so bad but I get no responses. Anyways plz add Ken4block3 really interested and clean driver.

I'm interested. Gone for the summer to Portugal but when I come bak I wana race... Plz I want to join a league so bad but I get no responses. Anyways plz add Ken4block3 really interested and clean driver.

This 1st season is over... but you could definetly join next season!

You gotta add the admin here which goes by the PSN name of Tanren.And specify the car you want to campaign.Good to see more interest.

Sorry for late reply Yoman but am having internet woes as usual,laptop works great but my PS3 is beyond horrid,just flat out refuses to work.

EDIT;lounge is finally up.

Last edited:
I know,the exact same thing happened to me just now before I got in the lounge and now I just got disconnected.

Congrats MC!

@ Phil Bell: I could see that happening, but it would be hard to emulate.

@ Tier: Are you making a season 2 thread, or are you keeping this one?

And some cars to consider adding or changing:

For realism:
Mercedes-Benz GT3 (new for 2011)
Ferrari 458 GT3 (replaces 430 Scuderia GT3)
Ford Mustang (is out for 2011 season)
BMW M3 (dropped)

For fun:
Leaving cars that had been dropped out and replaced, and adding past cars, such as:
Lotus Exige
Jaguar XKR
Dodge Viper SRT-10
Chevrolet Camaro
McLaren MP4-12C (project canned)
Maserati/Alfa Romeo GT3 (don't know which car)
etc.

They canned the McLaren GT3 effort? Dang it.

Your list spot on yoman. I'd like to add some of the older entrants like the Viper, XKR (not sure how Jaguar will be received) and definatley models currently running like the 458 and SLS. There are a couple others that I've been looking at as well, which have not been homologated for FIA GT3 but are currently fielded in racing of some sort like the LFA and GTR.

For Season 2 I'll start a clean thread.

Back