Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I'll be in my lounge in 2 hours or so.Add me if you guy's wanna race/practice.:)
EDIT:Almost in...Internet so slow...

Last edited:
phil bell
Just over a week,on the 23rd I think.

That's not too bad I am starting to finish up the move in process so that brings my chance to racing this weekend from 0% to about 25% lol

PSN: disinfected
GTP name: disinfected
Car: Z4 M Coupe
Color: Midnight Purple III

Man I was hoping to bust out an awesome finale at Lemans. I can wait for next season tho. Hey Tier can you PM me the next seasons car list so we can test them out.

Well maybe we can postpone the Finale till next week. I mean Tiers not gonna show, Phil's not here, and they've both been regulars from the start. I know with all your rushing around adeadsniper, you must not have gotten much if any practice. I've been out straight this week and had no practice, working 6/10 hr nights. Think it would be a good idea. Besides I know he's my teammate but like I said the last time Tier couldn't make it, don't seem right to have a points race without the originator of the series, ESPECIALLY NOT HIS OWN FINALE. So c'mon guy's, what 'ya say we wait for Tier and Phil.💡

Hey, Niop, don't mean to advertise on this thread, but Tier and I were thinking of doing that Porshe Carrerra Cup Race after our GT3. We were gonna ask if you wanted to bring your RUF along with us. It's just a one time race the guy's asking for RGT's at 453hp and 1200kg, we can use ballast and limiter to make our GT3 spec's legal. Is at 9pm CDT, maybe you could check out the thread. Just figured I'd ask you.

I vote we postpone too. I had to leave because my G27 is not working and I don't have a DS3 to play with my wheel. I'm sorry if I didn't explain that properly to you Niop I feel really bad for leaving like that.

I and really sorry to everyone who was catch in the confusion I caused today. Please forgive me I just had so much happen at once i lost the cool and need to regain some thought.

Also does anyone know how to fix the problem with my wheel it clicks really really loud(as if I'm rally racing) when I rotate the wheel clockwise. counter-clockwise is fine its quiet. The force feed back is very weak clockwise and strong counter-clockwise. Its frustrating because I got it about 6 months ago and didn't expect it to go so soon. I don't stress my wheel at all I only play with it with GT5 and I only play online in the race series, so my play time with the wheel is very little. I don't what to do I don't want to play with it anymore to damage it further but a warranty replace won't be the best because they always seen refurbished unit as replacements which will break faster.

MC, no worries man. With so many people out, I just figured it would be better to run it next week.

BOSS, sorry I missed out on the Carrerra Cup. That would have been fun to do, I hope you guys had a good race.

I vote we postpone too. I had to leave because my G27 is not working and I don't have a DS3 to play with my wheel. I'm sorry if I didn't explain that properly to you Niop I feel really bad for leaving like that.

I and really sorry to everyone who was catch in the confusion I caused today. Please forgive me I just had so much happen at once i lost the cool and need to regain some thought.

Also does anyone know how to fix the problem with my wheel it clicks really really loud(as if I'm rally racing) when I rotate the wheel clockwise. counter-clockwise is fine its quiet. The force feed back is very weak clockwise and strong counter-clockwise. Its frustrating because I got it about 6 months ago and didn't expect it to go so soon. I don't stress my wheel at all I only play with it with GT5 and I only play online in the race series, so my play time with the wheel is very little. I don't what to do I don't want to play with it anymore to damage it further but a warranty replace won't be the best because they always seen refurbished unit as replacements which will break faster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16vDOQ5KTj4 i found youre problem, well alot of people has this problem, but it still didn't occur to me ure just unlucky mate try to buy a DFGT most reliable wheel.

Hey guys, sorry for the late change Saturday, tried to take care of work from home but things got a little sideways and had to go.

So, we still have a season finale to run! Saturday, June 25, 3:30PST. We'll battle it out for the final spots on the championship podium and the manufacturers championship.

Tier 2 Racing
Another note: MC, you need to pick another car under $1 million for your prize. Hope you enjoy the 599xx :).

The 599xx is awesome. If I were to pick a car it would be a car I want to use for the next season of the FIA GT3. Did you hint a viper a while back for the next season ;)

I sent Tier 2 a PM with some cars's specs. I would like to see a viper too, but next season I would use a Lotus Elise...

Man I was hoping to bust out an awesome finale at Lemans. I can wait for next season tho. Hey Tier can you PM me the next seasons car list so we can test them out.

I'll just leave this here.

GT3Season2Manufacturers.jpg

Last edited:
Back