• 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I'll just leave this here.

GT3Season2Manufacturers.jpg

Camaro too?
http://www.lsxtv.com/news/another-camaro-being-readied-for-fia-gt3-racing/

Tier 2 Racing
Wow, just by the numbers that would stomp all over the current field. It even sounds a bit much for the real series. Are they running square wheels or are monkeys driving?

Lol I don't know but possibly have horrible downforce and the lambo's are going stomp it in the corners.

Also I'm in my lounge is anyone wants to join at practice.

Wow, just by the numbers that would stomp all over the current field. It even sounds a bit much for the real series. Are they running square wheels or are monkeys driving?

Well the Camaro itself is tricky to handle, partly because the rear slips out way too much.

They updated the GT3 website with specs on the 458 and SLS.

http://gt3europe.com/cars.php

The SLS will be good on mediums while keeping close to the real spec numbers, but the 458 will have to be on hards and probably take a little horsepower penalty compared to the real deal. 1,215kg and 550HP is a little much.

Probably be ready in a couple weeks, still have alot of testing to get the new cars homologated and do some v.2 on some of the originals.

Not to troll the thread, but, anyone interested in a 2 hour and 40 minutes of Nurburgring in honor of the ADAC Zurich 24 Hour? Maybe a Sunday run?

I would love too but I need a time frame to let my wife know. Also are we running our GT3 cars?

Tier have your tried my Viper I'm sharing? I only changed the exhaust because the V10 sound beastly with the race one.

MitchZ06
Will definately be entering next season with the MP4-12C GT3!

You sure are obsessed with that McLaren lol

Also Tier I'm willing to be a test driver for the new cars if you need it.

They updated the GT3 website with specs on the 458 and SLS.

http://gt3europe.com/cars.php

The SLS will be good on mediums while keeping close to the real spec numbers, but the 458 will have to be on hards and probably take a little horsepower penalty compared to the real deal. 1,215kg and 550HP is a little much.

Problem with that website is ratings are in different measures ie: HP, CV, KW. Maybe there's conversion formulas. The Ferrari is measured in CV.

Found the conversions. Still don't know if they will help. CV and HP are pretty close.

CV/1.014=HP
KW/0.747=HP

NM/1.356=FT/LB's Torque.

Rounded off

Aston Martin DB9: 500HP and 440ft/lb

Audi R8: 490-550HP(variable with restrictors) and 365 ft/lb

Ferrari 458: 540HP and 405 ft/lb

Ford GT: 540HP and 455 ft/lb

Lamborghini Gallardo: 525HP and 375ft/lb

Mercedes SLS: 500HP and 440 ft/lb

Porshe GT3 R: 470HP and ?ft/lb (found 340ft/lb on a different website)

Last edited:
I would love too but I need a time frame to let my wife know. Also are we running our GT3 cars?

Tier have your tried my Viper I'm sharing? I only changed the exhaust because the V10 sound beastly with the race one.

Yeah, run our GT3 cars. Was thinking around 3:30PST on Sunday. Might have to start a dedicated thread.

Last nigth I tested the MP4-12C is so powerfull, the turbo gives it an incredible acceleration.

I think it was a little over powered (about 600 hp and 1115 kg) it was a nice feeling.

Probably I'll race one of those next season

DiegoC1980

Last nigth I tested the MP4-12C is so powerfull, the turbo gives it an incredible acceleration.

I think it was a little over powered (about 600 hp and 1115 kg) it was a nice feeling.

Probably I'll race one of those next season

DiegoC1980

It also will have too much torque and a much flatter power curve than the other cars.My guess is it will be more stable too.

Latest Posts

Back