• 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Quiinten
Must getting used to it i get 1.24 on any lap i race. so its a great tune because i always drive the same lap times . but i must get used to it to drive better times .

That's goo to hear. Are you using the right gears in the corners? Stay off of 1st gear it's ok good for take off or the really slow corners try using second because that car has gobs of torque!

Spring rate;F10.5 R10.0
Dampers ext;F6 R5
Dampers comp;F4 R5
Anti roll;F3 R4
Camber;F2.0 R1.5
Toe;F0.02 R0.00

Try those
Brake balance 6/4 or 5/6 try those out too

No luck mate...still same times.Maybe it's cos my car needs something to fix it's rigidity,it's done alot of miles..I will continue see if I can lower the times.

is it too late to get in on this? Just looked through the thread and really interested. If its not too late, I would like to join this series.

is it too late to get in on this? Just looked through the thread and really interested. If its not too late, I would like to join this series.

Got you down on the waiting list lilcat, there is 5 members ahead of you as of now. I'll PM you if a spot opens up.

Thanks

Updated sign up sheet for today:

SignUps04_15.jpg

We have 3 spots waiting for confirmation, if I don't hear from them by next week they will be *DBO (Dropped by Organizer).

We'll have 1 confirmed absence for Round 2, which opens the spot for stupidstormy to race if he would like.

I've moved Todis51 and FakeGangsta to the *DBO list until they return communication.

For the guys on the waiting list, I'll update you as soon as I know more.

See everyone in a few hours.

Ok awesome list I'll be on at 4:30 to host the room if my wife is not home I'll be on at 5:00. My wife has my key I won't get in lol I hate losing keys...

Updated sign up sheet for today:

SignUps04_15.jpg

We have 3 spots waiting for confirmation, if I don't hear from them by next week they will be *DBO (Dropped by Organizer).

We'll have 1 confirmed absence for Round 2, which opens the spot for stupidstormy to race if he would like.

I've moved Todis51 and FakeGangsta to the *DBO list until they return communication.

For the guys on the waiting list, I'll update you as soon as I know more.

See everyone in a few hours.

motortrend is confirmed, the BMW team is full.

Damn I'm good. Lol I'm playing I never thought our cars were so close to the real times I thought we were slower too!

by chassis reinforcement stock you mean no chassis reinforcement right?
EDIT: I figure yes. Also, I just modded my M3 today because i noticed the other one I had was modded but had an extra thing that wasn't allowed. Now, this one when I did the power to 90.6% it had less than the 530hp since it's not broken in. For the race, could I up it about 2 percent so I can get to that power amount?

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble signing into PSN? Been getting error 80710092 all morning...

by chassis reinforcement stock you mean no chassis reinforcement right?
EDIT: I figure yes. Also, I just modded my M3 today because i noticed the other one I had was modded but had an extra thing that wasn't allowed. Now, this one when I did the power to 90.6% it had less than the 530hp since it's not broken in. For the race, could I up it about 2 percent so I can get to that power amount?

Use your power limiter to adjust to 530hp, as you said, cars not broken in or older vehicles will require different %.

Anyone having trouble signing into PSN? Been getting error 80710092 all morning...

Jeez, that is such a generic error. You may be having connection issues, somewhere. I'm on just fine.

Try this:

1. Turn off your PS3, your router, your modem, etc.

2. Let everything remain turned off for at least one minute.

3. Turn on you router/modem and wait for full reboot.

4. Turn on your PS3 and try to sign in to your PSN account.

If the problem persists:

1. Go to [XMB] Settings>Network Settings>Internet Connection Test

2. Let me know of the results in PM or where applicable.

You can also try changing your DNS settings in the XMB to the following:

Primary 8.8.8.8
Secondary 8.8.4.4

I had a problem signing a couple weeks ago. I changed the settings to what is listed before, and it worked after doing so. If this doesn't work, revert to your old settings.

It doens't let me go to the specific room number because Im type 3, what can I do? Can i add someone?
EDIT: got connected but then disconnected from the server

Last edited:
Having connection problems.goddamn servers.
Edit;Now it's been jammed twice...After restarting I still cannot connect.****.:grumpy:
It's been over 10 bloody minutes just trying to sign in.

Last edited:
I still can't sign in...rebooting everything...

Would you believe it was a hubswitch reboot that did it? Can't reboot my router. Have Scripts running on another machine...

Last edited:
Back