Formula 1 Pirelli United States Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 88 comments
MSZ
The Ferraris are rocket ships today.
Don't worry, the pit stop will be screwed up so everythingand everything will be in balance after that.

Marvel Balance GIF

He did but nothing will happen.

Norris really isn't up there with Verstappen when it comes to pressure. Verstappen will likely overtake Leclerc and win the race all because Norris is far too timid, and rightfully so. As for Mercedes, they really need to sort out their priorities, Hamilton's car all over the place and Russell's with an infringement. They had a car capable of pole yesterday, now they have a car capable of P10 probably.
They really didn't. George noted the car took a step backwards, & the Sprint proved that he was over taken quite easily and there was a moment it looked like Lewis might have closed up on him. Their car was barely top 5 capable this weekend.

He pushed another car off the track. It's a penalty.

The others that weren't punished are the controversial things. When a car on the inside of another drives to be edge of the track, where is the one on the outside supposed to go.

But if that Russell one was adjudged to be a penalty, why wasn't Max given 5s for Turn 1?

Why can't we have a fight for p1. The first car always gets away, doesn't matter which colour it is. So annoying.

Colapinto is seriously impressive. It makes me think Albon is going to get absolutely destroyed by Sainz next year.

Colapinto is seriously impressive. It makes me think Albon is going to get absolutely destroyed by Sainz next year.
He's keeping a Red Bull at bay. Can't tell if he's that good & worthy of a top team's seat or Checo has gotten to the point he can't pass a Williams.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not a fan that Norris gets a penalty even though Max showed he was not able to keep it on the track as well.

Edit* Didn't Sainz make the same pass off the track at that Turn on Lap 1 without any note?

Last edited:
Sergio being stuck behind a Williams is...yeah, no.

Max being Max, but the battle with him and Lando was damn good. Colapinto and Lawson in the points; Toro Rosso screwed Yuki (I honestly thought it'd be Liam), and George slipped past Perez at the last second.

Damn good race, all around.

Back