Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,892 comments
Is it too late for the Camaro?
Yep. It's gone now, replaced by the Veneno.
15751234160991512422728.jpg

Dang it! It was way too early for me to get it! 2 AM for a car, even a rare car, isn't worth it for me.

They say they will distribute cars for free every day during December.
Perhaps in a few hours Veneno will turn into that car (0FP).
This doesn't quite match up with the usual update time of new/seasonal material releasing (for me, that's 10:30 AM; next Shop update is 7:00PM), so maybe there is one more in the pipeline or something to that effect.

This doesn't quite match up with the usual update time of new/seasonal material releasing (for me, that's 10:30 AM; next Shop update is 7:00PM), so maybe there is one more in the pipeline or something to that effect.
Although, 7PM EST does match up with 12:00AM GMT. I see that you are in the same time zone as me. They're probably going to be basing it on GMT zone (Europe), just like what they did with the Black Friday stuff. 👍

Well ... I knew they were stingy, so I thought I wouldn't give out a good car for the December free sale.
But they exceeded my expectations. Challenger Hellcat? It is a car that can be easily purchased by the player who started the game. There is no rarity.
I like this car, but I already have it and there is no space for this car in my garage.
If they want to bring us back to the game with this “daily gift”, they should give it a little better.

Edit: They left a limit on the number of purchases for the Super Wheel Spin and reduced the number of car slots available for purchase at the Forzathon Shop from two to one. They are geniuses that spoil the game. Bravo.

Last edited:
Day 1 Free Car: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. ;)

lol

"We don't just gift cars to people" (RetroKrystal) True story!

(she does a fine job as liaison BTW, as does Mechberg, it's just she was unfortunate enough to be the one who said that on Discord)

Presumably we are going to get offered one free car from the Forzathon shop as a 24th or 25th present. Everything else will no doubt be a fairly banal car at the start of the month and getting better as the month goes on.

Im sure the beginning of this advent calendar is not going to be that interesting but I think it will ramp up. The 12th might be the Supra.

Im sure the beginning of this advent calendar is not going to be that interesting but I think it will ramp up. The 12th might be the Supra.
They said they would add Supra to the auto show.
... Yes, only Supra. Other Toyota cars may really be released this way.

Watch, all the Advent cars will be ones that I already have (unless they add the M3 GTS and CCGT).

Back