Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,906 comments
That seems logical, but I would think Fiat/Abarth coming back would take place with a bigger announcement, but maybe it will be another free pack like Mitsu?
I agree - especially if it's all of the brands. Would have to be a bigger announce I feel.

Alfa, Lancia, Fiat & Abarth accounted for 20+ models in FH4. It we do get them back, getting them drip fed over months of Festival Playlist would be a little annoying (much like Toyota was in FH4) but I'd still take it.

A good middle ground would be a free car pack (or dumping them in the Autoshow) + then some models on the playlist but I guess we'll have to see.

Also R x 350 on the right side probably refers to the McLaren 620R, of which 350 units are being produced.

Last edited:
And maybe that 'Road / Dirt / Street / CC / Any' list is a reference to the Lancia Stratos, assuming it's a summary of the kinds of motorsports it was entered into (since it was also a Group 5 circuit racer, albeit in very limited numbers, as well as a famous rally champ). Like everyone else, I'm hoping for a free "Italian Icons" pack that covers the missing Stellantis brands.

And maybe that 'Road / Dirt / Street / CC / Any' list is a reference to the Lancia Stratos, assuming it's a summary of the kinds of motorsports it was entered into (since it was also a Group 5 circuit racer, albeit in very limited numbers, as well as a famous rally champ). Like everyone else, I'm hoping for a free "Italian Icons" pack that covers the missing Stellantis brands.
I doubt it - it's probably referring to the new Horizon Open Multiplayer class search options that were mentioned on the last update stream.

Man... this Torben Tuesday's challenging. I'll see what I can try to discover.

• 350 x R = Mclaren 620R (350 of these are made; Bonus fun fact: The Philippine government crushed one that was illegally smuggled as a Porsche Cayman, so, a total of 349 working models are left.)
  • "104 103 114" = ???
  • "104 103 114 130 126" = ?
  • "104 103 130 130" = ?
  • Spider web = more convertibles (2010 Porsche Boxster Spyder S?)
  • Torben cannot draw.
  • Open Filtering for Horizon Open
  • Below 104 103 114 130 126, is a progression bar with 2 question marks (Another secret santa event? Maybe involving the Hurst Shifters Baja Boot and Fiat S76 'Beast of Turin', according to Admeister?)
  • Below the web are 4 phrases: "EV", "SHO", "STR" (start), "CIR/CTR" (counter). New Eventlab rules? Or a visualization of a typical race?
  • First Rule, Grand Opening 3/4 - Something big on April 3? Start of Series 6? or that an opening is 75% complete
  • Chat Log

104 103 114 appears to be a frequent pattern. Either it's a sharecode or a cipher.

104 103 114 in ASCII (gibberish?) = h g r

If the Mclaren 620R gets added, then, I do not know how the noobs would ruin it. Here's a crappy, inaccurate meme about it.
mclaren in forga.png

What 3/4 can mean:
  • Stellantis car pack? (akin to the Mitsubishi car pack in FH4 and Porsche car pack in previous Forza games)
  • Expansion reveal/release date? (very less likely)
  • Forza Motorsport news?

Last edited:
I think a lot of the board seems to hint at multiplayer features.
  • The new Open racing filters mentioned previously. (Road / Dirt / Street, S2, S1, ...)
  • The progress bar underneath looks like reward tiers.
  • The two "Player 1 - Player 2" Chat log / Quick chat options on the top right.
  • "Thanks, Well done, Great job team", the bottom middle.
Kinda makes me think there'll be some kind of championship / team events along with the new Open features, with a progression / reward system for it.

Top left spider web is probably the 124 Spyder? (104-1=103+11=114-1=113+11=124). But then not sure what it means for the other numbers.

I think a lot of the board seems to hint at multiplayer features.
  • The new Open racing filters mentioned previously. (Road / Dirt / Street, S2, S1, ...)
  • The progress bar underneath looks like reward tiers.
  • The two "Player 1 - Player 2" Chat log / Quick chat options on the top right.
  • "Thanks, Well done, Great job team", the bottom middle.
Kinda makes me think there'll be some kind of championship / team events along with the new Open features, with a progression / reward system for it.

Top left spider web is probably the 124 Spyder? (104-1=103+11=114-1=113+11=124). But then not sure what it means for the other numbers.
Where'd you get the 1s and 11s for the left spiderweb clue?

This is my theory :
The bar on the bottom mid refers to some sort of secret santa type event

The rewards are probably (based on the pictures) :
  • Monster picture = Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione since the car meant to be a Group B rally car (Group B cars often refered as monster)
  • A beast or a dog? I'm more leaning towards beast = Fiat 576 "Beast of Turin"
  • A diamond?? Dunno about this one
  • Could also be getting some sort clothing rewards

There is also sentence on the bottom of the bar "not on a list" not sure about this one.

For anyone having trouble with the Trébol speed zone seasonal objective, use the Austin-Healey Sprite MkI. I was able to complete the objective with that car; I tried other cars, such as the Bugatti Type 35 and the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, and they did not work. It seems as though there are some issues with this seasonal objective not working with certain cars.

Sweet! I was unable to watch the stream can anyone provide a recap?
I missed that, too, though the stream's still in progress. (It's still streaming Forza Monthly; Let's Go is in just under half an hour and tends to have more info. Since Forza Monthly shows highlights of what's going on in FH4 seasonals I'm hoping Nacho Libre didn't just get confused by one of those and that the Stellantis thing actually has been worked out.)

Liking the addition of a new Drift story -- drifting in FH5 is actually the most fun I've had doing it in any Forza series, and I used to hate it -- but as cool as the Mach E looks, I'm gonna be cringing the whole time at the Vaughn Gittin sales pitch that'll make the experience feel like a really fast, tire-smoking infomercial.

Last edited:
Glad I'm watching now though because the guy who created a whole bunch of Japanese temples to decorate his custom EventLab circuit is absolutely breaking my brain. I knew some in-depth stuff was possible but this is absurd.

It always annoys me when they're showcasing drifting on the stream and they're just banging the limiter in 2nd gear...

Last edited:
Back