Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,909 comments
1662653208765.png

I can only assume they've postponed it because of the recent news about Queen Elizabeth II's health (or lack thereof, actually) and the expected announcement of her passing within the hour. Which would be somewhat logical seeing how PG is based in the UK.

I'm guessing both streams will be pushed to next week. Heck, the next series might be delayed a week and we'll get a "placeholder playlist" if they don't have the streams before Thursday.

Last edited:
Of all the things, Lizzy dying and delaying an FH5 update cause of it wasn’t in my 2023 bingo :odd:

I already hate the royals, and looks like they might give me another reason to continue doing so :grumpy:
I’m very sorry the death of an old woman has caused you some mild inconvenience.

In the meantime, for fans of The Sandman show on Netflix, Forza Horizon shared this livery.

DE8227D6-C8EB-4BB3-A720-4117296A5A3C.png

6E7F5BD0-F033-4213-A995-8621F0FE783A.png

DF2A94F8-7357-482F-9F32-E01CBEAE6916.png

BD0BC820-4D79-424F-9758-0338A8F8064D.png

It'll take about 9-10 days (Sept. 8-18) for people to mourn for the Queen's death, although IDK if companies other than radio stations and broadcast networks would come back to work between these days.

So, chances are, the earliest stream date for Forza Monthly may be on the 18th of September, unless Playground decides to release the update before the Monthly Stream (Remember Update 29 in Horizon 4? That update was released before an official stream for it was uploaded).

Last edited:
It'll take about 9-10 days (Sept. 8-18) for people to mourn for the Queen's death, although IDK if companies other than radio stations and broadcast networks would come back to work between these days.

So, chances are, the earliest stream date for Forza Monthly may be on the 18th of September, unless Playground decides to release the update before the Monthly Stream (Remember Update 29 in Horizon 4? That update was released before an official stream for it was uploaded).
I think we will mostly get a stream on Monday/Tuesday night (the regular time, back when we got Torben Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday).

I think the update is ready to ship out already and scheduled for Tuesday as usual, considering that the stream got cancelled like 20mins before it started. So, even if we don't get a stream, as you said, we will still get the update on time.

Unfortunately, it seems that Forza Motorsport news is also delayed and the long wait gets even longer for crumbs of new details.

There are no plans to delay the next content update for FH5. "Horizon Road Trip" (Series 12) will begin with Summer season on September 15th, and the update will be available a couple days earlier. We'll share more info as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.
Thanks @Max, and God Save The King... of current arcade racers :D

Last edited:
I think we will mostly get a stream on Monday/Tuesday night (the regular time, back when we got Torben Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday).

I think the update is ready to ship out already and scheduled for Tuesday as usual, considering that the stream got cancelled like 20mins before it started. So, even if we don't get a stream, as you said, we will still get the update on time.

Unfortunately, it seems that Forza Motorsport news is also delayed and the long wait gets even longer for crumbs of new details.
I’m not so sure we will get a live stream, I think the UK is mourning the passing of their Queen until Monday the 19th (that’s what I heard on TV yesterday as speculation). I honestly think the update will just go live either without a live stream, or else the live stream will be delayed.

I’m not so sure we will get a live stream, I think the UK is mourning the passing of their Queen until Monday the 19th (that’s what I heard on TV yesterday as speculation). I honestly think the update will just go live either without a live stream, or else the live stream will be delayed.
Or, a Forza.net announcement.

The new M3 gts sounds really close to the real one if you put the race exhaust on it. It growls at low revs and has a smooth top end.

af872bd7-e44b-45e7-a8b7-9a3b46109d73.png

a0339779-6d18-4880-a401-16e49c306624.png

Hi everyone. I really need to boost my vinyl downloads and uses. If any of you would be so kind as to download Dizzy and place him somewhere on your car when driving I'd really appreciate it. If you do let me know and I'll return the favour however you want.

Thank you.

Is there going to be a Let's go livestream after the Forza Monthly? I don't see any mentions of it like we usually do.

Is this going to be an extended Forza Monthly then?

As promised.

Very nice! I was able to reach those 160 points despite missing a season and also send this Mercedes as a gift! Btw, I recently found out that you can send a car gift right from the menu (the screen where you have kudos displayed)

Jugding from the splash screen currently on stream, we're getting both the RS7 and E-Tron RS GT. I'm hoping the other cars are not just returns from previous games like last month.

Spotted the E-Tron's references a few months back, glad to see it's official now. Shouldn't be the last of the new Audis either.
I can confirm now that this RS7 is what I saw a while back. This is the last of the coming Audis that I'm aware of, but that doesn't mean there can't be more.

There's one unrelated, rather oddball car from 1990ish that may show up in this update judging by the fact that the RS7 is there.

Last edited:
I can confirm now that this RS7 is what I saw a while back. This is the last of the coming Audis that I'm aware of, but that doesn't mean there can't be more.

There's one unrelated, rather oddball car from 1990ish that may show up in this update judging by the fact that the RS7 is there.
Is that oddball car new-to-forza?

So

Audi RS7
Audi RS Etron GT
Bentley Turbo R
Lynk Co 03
Nissan Sentra Nismo

3 new cars.
Not a bad batch to be fair, I forgot I'd seen a reference to the Lynk in the files a while back as well. Looks like the car I alluded to just above isn't in this update.

Back