Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,909 comments
maxresdefault.jpg

At this point I hope they go everywhere around the world except Japan with the Horizon series, just to piss off the influencers.

Also, I might be the boring old school person, but I really, really don't care about the E-Tron RS GT.

Last edited:
RS E-TRON GT incoming...

FbqtMFIWAAUEw4n
So, is Playground sticking with adding at least one EV car per update?

With "officially confirmed" Forza Motorsport road cars that haven't made to FH5 yet, we've only got the McLaren Senna GTR left.

Spotted the E-Tron's references a few months back, glad to see it's official now. Shouldn't be the last of the new Audis either.

Can you confirm if this spreading leak is fake? Cause I'm having doubts about it.

Last edited:
They kinda have to if they want to keep the monthly EV rivals going, only so many EVs in the game. Unless they stretch out all the Extreme Es to fill 10 months :lol:

I just saw this on YouTube. Full disclosure, I am a big fan of Simon Whistler and his many, many, many channels on YouTube. He’s using a photo from FH5 in a video about the strangest ways people have been disqualified from sports, but FH5 has nothing to do with anything in the video.

365BA23E-7BFA-4A64-BF57-9F08B7720BA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder - why I almost never try to complete all dailies, or finally get Min Max achievement? Then I remember - it's because the game still has problems with objectives tracking, especially with the Forzathon weekly challenge. I tried four or five different methods multiple times to make the game recognise the car, including the one mentioned here previously, but to no avail.
I didn't play for two months and was sure all these minor things will be fixed by now, instead, there are even some new ones!

It's just weird that such a basic thing still doesn't work, the playlist is one of those things that keeps the community alive for so long. Never had such issues in FH4.

By the way, did devs mention this issue on recent streams? Are they planning to fix this?

Cheeky request. I'm really close, as in 20 to 30 likes and uses away from popping some livery, vinyls and tunes accolades. If anyone would like to look me up and help my Gamertag is - Edax 76

Let me know if you do and I will of course return the favour after work. Thanks.

Prestige doesn't do anything and it's just for show off, I guess.

Must confess haven't played the game lately much but still trying to get all the cars anyway. Today logged in and found 5 points for Autumn. All my progression for Autumn gone. Haven't had this issue since December. So now I'm without the Commodore and had to spend 143 mil for the Merc since I can't manage to get 160 points anymore. That Merc is now worth 20% of the entire collection and it's the most expensive car I ever bought in any game. Now I'm broke again but I don't regret buying it since I just love how it handle in B class. Even on vintage tires.

@RazorSharkz don't forget next week the Honda you were looking for is a prize for Spring Trial. Or maybe you got one already.
I hadn't, thank you so much. I totally forgot I asked to get tagged when it became available lol

So I've seen the RS E-tron GT pic and thought - it seems familiar to me in some way.
The rims are kinda designed in the same way right? (FYI the second pic is a Changan Shenlan SL03, a range-extended/full-electric/hydrogen-powered sedan, China exclusive too)

Attachments

• 2022-audi-rs-e-tron-gt-ogi-1.jpg
    2022-audi-rs-e-tron-gt-ogi-1.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 15
  • burlappcar-sl03-1.jpg
    burlappcar-sl03-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Is this speculation, request or a leak?
If they do make it Colorado, i do hope they remove the walls and make it more open. Otherwise we will have two expansions with minimal offroading. I also hope they bring back the radios as well as the sponsors all around the map.
The user you’re replying to previously made a thread speculating that the next expansion is LEGO 2. I wouldn’t believe them in the slightest.

As someone who has recently re-played Horizon 1, I don’t think Colorado is designed to be without the walls; its design encourages driving on the roads whereas all the other games more or less encourage plowing across the map. Remaking Colorado would be fine as a more ‘grounded/serious’ expansion in the vein of Blizzard Mountain/Fortune Island, but it’s not something that I’d be super excited about.

I don’t think the next expansion is coming until late this year at the earliest; Q1 2023 is more plausible to me since it would be ~6 months since Hot Wheels by then and it’s the gap between expansion 1-2 for all the other games.

Last edited:
Is this speculation, request or a leak?
If they do make it Colorado, i do hope they remove the walls and make it more open. Otherwise we will have two expansions with minimal offroading. I also hope they bring back the radios as well as the sponsors all around the map.
Speculation or a request. Nothing out there so far has suggested it'll be Colorado, as much as I think it would be a cool idea to head back up to the US for the 10th anniversary.

The only thing we've got that might even hint towards the content of the expansion is the old Nvidia database leak, which listed two expansions for FH5:
  • Project Upside Down (allegedly listed as "Licence agreements TBD", and the Bad To the Blade was apparently made by Team Upside Down, so this tracks)
  • Project Nightlights/Nightfall, which some are speculating to be city related due to the name
Obviously it's all to be taken with a grain of salt, but it's the closest thing we have to info on it so far.

Hopefully that includes cheaper and slower models like the Mini Cooper SE, and off-roaders like the Rivian R1T already included in the game files.
Most of the EVs currently appearing in the FH5 are high-end cars or hypercars, and the only EVs that are not are the Mini FE and Extreme E.
I don't hate EVs, but most of the EVs in FH5 are not my taste. I want an EV that can be used in A class or lower.

Hopefully that includes cheaper and slower models like the Mini Cooper SE, and off-roaders like the Rivian R1T already included in the game files.
Most of the EVs currently appearing in the FH5 are high-end cars or hypercars, and the only EVs that are not are the Mini FE and Extreme E.
I don't hate EVs, but most of the EVs in FH5 are not my taste. I want an EV that can be used in A class or lower.
The Rivian would be amazing! Hope they add the GMC Hummer EV too.

The VW ID. Buzz would be a perfect addition, IMO. Imagine recreating this photo!

VW%20ID.%20Buzz%20015_jwu5ar.jpg

Back