Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,909 comments
I have the FH5 controller and the FM7 Porsche, and that's about it I think. Oh, and the TopGear stickers and little booklet that came with the steelcase edition of FM4 hidden somewhere.

Last edited:
I got the FH5 controller so I could get the '32 Ford FE. It was worth it. I like the car and I like the controller.
That's the reason I tried to get the controller, I like to collect all the in game cars. Unfortunately I'm missing the 32 Ford FE and the Opi Ford this time around.

They'd probably get the Hi and Lo versions of the Donut Media cars and call it a day. Just like this series, what with the recycled content we got.

Only good addition to this Donut Media update would be the HiLo Tacomas, if Playground was crazy enough to add it.

The rest, meh. Although I'd expect more than just the HiLo/Money Pit cars in next update. Maybe something similar to the Top Gear update way back in FH4.

FgfOjlSXwAMIiiw.jpg

Plus, Torben Tuesday's back.

For the Crossword:

1 Across - Ray Tracing (potentially in-game)
4 Down - Donut Media
3 Across - Rocket Bunny

Last edited:
Yup. It leads to a Forza forums post which has just the crossword image on it, nothing else - not even any clues. Maybe the clues will be given away in a future stream, who knows 🤔

Last edited:
Yup. It leads to a Forza forums post which has just the crossword image on it, nothing else - not even any clues. Maybe the clues will be given away in a future stream, who knows 🤔
There's three clues in the Tweet. I have:

1667318223398.png

Also, is it just me, or is the left side of the board a dig at PD/Kaz?

Last edited:
2 down has got to be "Nissan Z", and my gut feeling for 6 across is "Ram".

Thinking about it...
5 down could also be Bentley Speed (Continental GT Speed? Don't know if it's the old or new one though, certainly haven't heard of anything Bentley related in leaks), potentially leaving 7 across Pagani Huayra (regular variant return for playlist?)

1667328618206.png

Then 8 across could be Ferrari 812 and 9 down a potential Isdera + "model number", like 108 for Imperator, 036 for Spyder, 112 for Commendator, 116 for Autobahnkurier (highly doubt it's this one if they're gonna introduce any Isdera to the game). That is, if numbers is allowed in this crossword 🤓

Last edited:
5 Down maybe Ferrari Eight, making 7 across Isdera Spyder?

Thinking about it...
5 down could also be Bentley Speed (Continental GT Speed? Don't know if it's the old or new one though, certainly haven't heard of anything Bentley related in leaks), potentially leaving 7 across Pagani Huayra (regular variant return for playlist?)

View attachment 1205137
Then 8 across could be Ferrari 812 and 9 down a potential Isdera + "model number", like 108 for Imperator, 036 for Spyder, 112 for Commendator, 116 for Autobahnkurier (highly doubt it's this one if they're gonna introduce any Isdera to the game). That is, if numbers is allowed in this crossword 🤓
@Famine suggested an Isdera when looking at the thumbnail for this Thursday's stream and trying to work out the other car. Could be that 👍

Nobody mentioned "coming soon" possibly linking on left with "Dan 10" on right?
Dan Greenawalt? 🤔
Some news this week on Forza Motorsport Not8?
Total leap to a wild conclusion - release date in 10 weeks time...?

Back