Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,946 comments
Hopefully they will become available for purchase once I've done the Final race later.
I don't think you will be able to buy any before a patch. Right now I can't buy any although I completed the Goliath and can't see any on the AH which makes me think nobody is even able to sell them right now.

I had an issue earlier with the Grim Reaper Dinosaur Pinatas, I would hit some of them but just ghost through others.

Also there was a thing I had where I could only to the first race of the trial, after doing the race I was back in free-roam, I had to quit the game and turn my console off and on again and head back into the game then it was fine.

Yeah I've seen from your in game creator hub it's your only creation and it's been played loads. 500,000 credits a week!!!! Top effort mate.
I have no need to make a second when I’m already hitting the reward cap with just one 😁

Very true @PJTierney . The most plays I have on one of my cards is just over 300, although none are built to the standard of yours.

You can buy the cars from the new DLC. I've bought a second #4 Ford Focus.

View attachment 1244153
The closest we are going to get to a Forza Horizon: Night City expansion, one can dream...

Anyways, I spent a lot of time fixing my thumbnails and now I'm relieved, and I have used launch control for speed traps/zones, and the danger sign at the airport, and has really made a difference.
Oh that looks brilliant, does it have a sharecode yet?

Very true @PJTierney . The most plays I have on one of my cards is just over 300, although none are built to the standard of yours.

You can buy the cars from the new DLC. I've bought a second #4 Ford Focus.
To be fair, I just copied what was the most popular “simple” Playground in DIRT 5 😁

Last edited:
I don't think you will be able to buy any before a patch. Right now I can't buy any although I completed the Goliath and can't see any on the AH which makes me think nobody is even able to sell them right now.
Thats a shame, Hopefully That will be fixed. Must be a mistake as the HWDLC cars are available to buy.

This made me giggle...
nvtq6yao26ra1.jpg

Welp, got the Rimac only to never-a use it ever (see what I did there). What a useless pile of junk.

Welp, got the Rimac only to never-a use it ever (see what I did there). What a useless pile of junk.
It's alright mate for a big old leccy car.

On a different subject, I now cannot change a tune on any of my cars without the game crashing totally. I want to start attacking the scores on the new PR Stunts but am stuck with the wrong tunes on my cars 😥. FH5 is so buggy constantly. I'm not a programmer ( I peaked programming a VCR in my childhood), can someone explain why to me why FH5 has so many bugs please. Every update seems to present us with another bug. I love this game I really do but this is testing my patience right now.

Last edited:
can someone explain why to me why FH5 has so many bugs please.
I even don't know how there are fewer bugs on One consoles than on PC and Series consoles. But I'm worried the next game (if it comes) wont be much better even if released on current gen and PC only. Or at least I hope the next generation of Forza tech/engine will be better optimised.
FH3 (console only) had little to no bugs. FH4 was the first for PC and consoles and we all know how buggy was and still is. FH5 is cross gen and is even worse.
I totally understand, bugs can ruin a game. I deleted Grid Legends because of progression bug despite being one my favourite arcade circuit racers. I won't suggest you to have it on XBone too because the loading times can be even harder to digest.

Found interesting things in the dialogue strings, this time regarding Rally Adventure. The file referred as Dialogue_PDLC2_HeroesBaja. Based on the dialogues it could be either :

1. Earlier draft of the Rally Adventure campaign/storyline. Using horizon story to unlock cars such as Ford F150 Lighting, Scumbug, and Alumi Class 1, Ford Focus RS instead of completing races to unlock cars like current version. There are also mention of Scott Tyler.

2. A horizon story to be added later on, because there are also dev comments in the [.....] bracket. One of the line is [ U S E T H I S L I N E I F Y O U N E E D C A V E P A I N T I N G S E X P O S I T I O N H E R E , B U T W I T H T H E N E W S T O R Y I D O N ' T T H I N K I T ' S N E C E S S A R Y ] This is somewhat unlikely because you can already unlock the cars mentioned in the strings by playing the current campaign.

3. Some sort seasonal update to Sierra Nueva? This is because of mention of rallymas and dia de los rally (pun). Again unlikely because so far we don't have any update to Hot Wheels map.

Attachments

• Dialogue_PDLC2_HeroesBaja.txt
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
2. A horizon story to be added later on, because there are also dev comments in the [.....] bracket. One of the line is [ U S E T H I S L I N E I F Y O U N E E D C A V E P A I N T I N G S E X P O S I T I O N H E R E , B U T W I T H T H E N E W S T O R Y I D O N ' T T H I N K I T ' S N E C E S S A R Y ] This is somewhat unlikely because you can already unlock the cars mentioned in the strings by playing the current campaign.
Cave painting what?

Oh, Cave Paintings Exposition! :lol:

can someone explain why to me why FH5 has so many bugs please
Let's ask our new AI overlords:

There are several reasons why video games may have bugs and issues. One reason is that games today are more complex than ever before, with many features and functionalities1. This complexity can make it difficult for developers to find and fix every bug before release. Additionally, game patches and updates give developers chances to fix defects “later”, after release2. Is there anything else you would like to know?

Is anybody else's xbox app download taking a REALLY long time? My speed test is over 400mbs but I can only download the update at up to 420kbps and then it immediately drops to 0.

I don't dislike Rimac, but I feel that car is basically for PR stunt.

Maybe it's because it's too heavy, or maybe it's the fact that it's an EV that makes it feel different from a normal car, but it's very hard to drive in corners and I have a hard time every time this car is chosen for a monthly rival event.

However, in PR stunts, nothing is more suitable than this car.
Only speedzone is not good at this due to poor handling, but other PR stunt is easily achievable as long as this car is used. My best buddy.

I don't dislike Rimac, but I feel that car is basically for PR stunt.

Maybe it's because it's too heavy, or maybe it's the fact that it's an EV that makes it feel different from a normal car, but it's very hard to drive in corners and I have a hard time every time this car is chosen for a monthly rival event.

However, in PR stunts, nothing is more suitable than this car.
Only speedzone is not good at this due to poor handling, but other PR stunt is easily achievable as long as this car is used. My best buddy.
How fast can it go in reverse?

The concept version goes as quick backwards as it does forwards.

Latest Posts

Back