Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,153 comments
I've had a gaming PC for a month now and this week will be the first I've played all the events outside a console. 4K and HDR are nice but playing well above 60 fps (100-110 on average) and the responsiveness that comes with it have been a revelation. As an added bonus, I even installed FH3 there and also plays incredible at high framerates, something that is not possible even in my Series X.
Yeah, FH3 is so much nicer at 4x Xbox Series X frame rates. I definitely don't want to play Horizon in 30fps again :D

its forza. at this point, I wouldnt be shocked if the "most requested car" was one from FH4
I'm not worried; the Series title seems to imply a Mexican Car Icons theme for the new additions, so the Tsuru probably is the car in question.

Buuuuut if they refer to 'most requested' as 'most requested car on average' rather than 'most requested overall'... it could well be a hypercar.

I'm not worried; the Series title seems to imply a Mexican Car Icons theme for the new additions, so the Tsuru probably is the car in question.

Buuuuut if they refer to 'most requested' as 'most requested car on average' rather than 'most requested overall'... it could well be a hypercar.
VUHL 05RR Forza Edition confirmed

oh yeah itll be some ferrari or lamborghini that was revealed 12 seconds ago. theyre always the most requested cars on average

oh yeah itll be some ferrari or lamborghini that was revealed 12 seconds ago. theyre always the most requested cars on average
The Revuelta is unlikely. The brand new Countach would be neat but also unlikely.

What I really want is the PuroSangue - that's appropriate for Horizon...

Got one last livery done in Forza Horizon 5 today before I start playing Forza Motorsport.

Brings me up to 99 liveries across all titles, so first one in the next game will be #100.

I’ll share pics tomorrow once I get them over on the PC.

I usually ignore the treasure hunt but tried it this week, how long has it been a fun obstacle course?

I also missed the other week with the ‘21 M3, had to drop 20 million for one in the AH.

I usually ignore the treasure hunt but tried it this week, how long has it been a fun obstacle course?
The first three weeks of this Series. Bad news: there isn't one at all next week.

Hopefully the most requested car they're bringing to the game is the car Don Thompson is arriving in to start DJing again in game 🤞

Final (expected) livery in Forza Horizon 5.

If I make any new designs they will likely be in Forza Motorsport from now on.

45 designs in one game is the most I've done in Forza, though it helps I have 8 years of logo files to fall back on and quickly whip designs up.

99_DMG_MORI_4.jpg
99_DMG_MORI_3.jpg
99_DMG_MORI_2.jpg
99_DMG_MORI_1.jpg

Snack with DORITOS, MTN DEW, and ROCKSTAR: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
  • Beginning October 9 through December 29 - 2023
  • Each product contains a code that, when registered and entered at:
http://doritosdewrockstar.com ( unlocks access to exclusive downloadable content (DLC), contest entries, and more )

Do you have any more code left for the Forza " Magma Racing Suit " and " Corvette Stingray 2023 Starfield " and send it to me (INBOX) ?

- Rockstar Energy Drink: Corvette Stingray 2023 Starfield
- Forza Motorsport “Magma Racing Suit”

email: betinho_gavazzi@hotmail.com
thanks

LINK
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/10/05/snack-with-doritos-mtn-dew-and-rockstar-gaming-rewards/

PS.: In my country (BRAZIL) there are never these promotions

Attachments

• PROMOÇÃO DORITOS.png
    PROMOÇÃO DORITOS.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
  • _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS4.jpg
    _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 6
  • _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS3.jpg
    _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS3.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 6
  • _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS2.jpg
    _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 6
  • _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS1.jpg
    _PROMOÇÃO-DORITOS1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm here to confirm that, even if you don't have FM2023, you CAN drive the E-Ray if you get gifted it OR you win it off the Auction House.
How can you get one from the AH if you can sell it? At least on the Series X... 🤔
Well, maybe on PC you can, since the image is from the PC version...

Interesting to know that the 718 Cayman GT4RS is a British model.

Other car I think it's a Felino. The car in front on the carpack image is an Elemental RP1.

Last edited:
Back