Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,153 comments
Interesting to know that the 718 Cayman GT4RS is a British model.

Other car I think it's a Felino.
It's an Elemental RP1 actually:
1696609769657.jpeg
Not a car I ever expected to be featured in Forza, but cool to see it nonetheless :sly:

Elemental as I found, was on the list of credits in Motorsport, so there might be a chance so see this one also in that game, like the Golf R and the X-BOW GT2.

As someone who unironically uses Drift Cam in cockpit view:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MERGING THE DRIFT CAM IN CHASE VIEW, I LIKED HAVING THAT SENSE OF MOTION IN THE COCKPIT AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN CHASE VIEW TOO?

/rant

American Automotive, interesting! Quite a few new USDM cars that could come to the game next month:

F150 Raptor R
Ram TRX
Wrangler 392
Mustang Dark Horse
Charger Redeye Widebody
Corvette Z06

Ram TRX and Mustang Dark Horse are in the top 20 most requested cars, so high chances of them coming.

And of course plenty of older American cars that can be added, so fingers crossed on something good to come!

Edit: LUCID AIR!!! Completely forgot about Lucid, oh my god, I’d give a family member for the Air!!!

Last edited:
26B Tsuru incoming!

I really, really hope that GT4RS makes its way to Motorsport sooner than later.

American Automotive, interesting! Quite a few new USDM cars that could come to the game next month:

F150 Raptor R
Ram TRX
Wrangler 392
Mustang Dark Horse
Charger Redeye Widebody
Corvette Z06

Ram TRX and Mustang Dark Horse are in the top 20 most requested cars, so high chances of them coming.

And of course plenty of older American cars that can be added, so fingers crossed on something good to come!

Edit: LUCID AIR!!! Completely forgot about Lucid, oh my god, I’d give a family member for the Air!!!
The Lucid Air Sapphire that is 😎

I can almost bet for the american automotive car pack it will have the terminator cobra mustang. Not only was it leaked but I believe it is the most requested american car and has been elusive in every forza game to date.

F150 Raptor R
Ram TRX
Wrangler 392
Mustang Dark Horse
Charger Redeye Widebody
Corvette Z06

Hoping against hope for some Carrera Panamericana appropriate early- and mid-'50s "shoeboxes" we can paint up like the race cars.

Attachments

• Oldsmobile88.jpg
    Oldsmobile88.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 6
  • image101256.jpg
    image101256.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 9
  • d77e44568640827c6292f6fb55bc05b1.jpg
    d77e44568640827c6292f6fb55bc05b1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 9
It's definitely not possible, but if American cars are the theme, I'd like to look at land yachts from the 1960s to 1990s, such as Cadillac and Lincoln.
It's an idea that the oddball haters on the official forums are likely to hate, but these cars look great in the Mexican landscape, and it's really cool to turn a car that doesn't seem like it's going to go fast into a sleeper.

003-1983-cadillac-de-ville-matt-graves-front-low (1).png

chris-jewells-hot-rod-lincoln-company-car-2021-10-25_09-09-09_008556.jpg

Don't forget the return of this car, which was requested by many players when it was announced that FH5 would be set in Mexico...

1454098344-e9c8ae78-f5a2-4260-b998-37bb1e3eeb30.jpg

Back