Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,981 comments
Merry Christmas Eve, to all from GTPlanet. I wish I was out enjoying this series' new content, but I can't due to the crashing issue.

So here's something from Euro Truck 2 with a regional-based truck on its delivery out of Prishtina with the Cathedral of Mother Teresa in the background.
1703434207317.jpeg

It was another Weekly Playlist that went right to the wire, complicated by the Series S crashes and having to work 12 days straight, but I managed to finish it at the last minute again.
Hope working Xmas Day didn't spoil the day too much for you bud.

It was another Weekly Playlist that went right to the wire, complicated by the Series S crashes and having to work 12 days straight, but I managed to finish it at the last minute again.
Last minute?! There's still almost 90 to go!

(currently on 62pt...)

This new week has some excellent Eventlabs. I feel that most of the ones we've had recently in the playlist have been of high quality.

The touge in particular was very well constructed, using real roads from the game map but tricks to make them feel tight and interesting. Well done to the author.

FORZA HORIZON 5: SAVEGAME BUG / CRASHES / GAME FREEZE after 100 minutes in Game and more bugs after last update (FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released)

BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE ( (FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released )

• There is a bug in this game: SAVEGAME PARCIAL
  • The game is NOT SAVING progress correctly

- I’m on an XBOX ONE and the game doesn't save the progress after 2 hours played
- I play on Xbox One console and since the release of the game I have this problem
SOLUTION PARTIAL BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE
  • Before closing the game, I go into the settings and make a change to any of the options. Do it at least 10 times
  • when you close the menu, next to the speedometer, the save symbol appears and then I close the game.

AFTER THE LAST UPDATE - DECEMBER ( FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released )
  • SOLUTION PARTIAL NO WORKING
  • After 1 hour and 50 min in-game, crashes
  • Photos of all cars disappear in the garage and also in tunings
  • Temporary save lost
  • Constant stuttering and popping up for cloud and console save choice
  • You can no longer change the settings and see a spinning ball
  • Choice of cars gets stuck in the garage
  • and many other bugs
  • The rest screen of the chosen car in the garage is eternally looping

- Programmers or game developers need to look through the game's programming lines and see if there are any open commands about GAME SAVE and what happens after PLAYING IT 2 HOURS.
  • This problem has been going on since the game's release
  • FIND THIS DAMN COMMAND LINE that causes all this disruption in the PROGRAMMING of this game
  • I'm on XBOX ONE

Was it something done intentionally in the game ?
A sabotage ?

Anyone else with this problem or something like it ?

Any programmer / systems analyst in the group?

TIKTOK: GARAGE PROBLEM

PS.
I've already submitted several complaints to support

Attachments

• Forza Horizon 5-2023_12_29-03_57_34.png
    Forza Horizon 5-2023_12_29-03_57_34.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Forza Horizon 5-2023_12_29-04_07_22.png
    Forza Horizon 5-2023_12_29-04_07_22.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 15
  • BUG - SALVAMENTO DO JOGO1.png
    BUG - SALVAMENTO DO JOGO1.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Playground Games Select Car Pack:

Featuring 5 Brand New-to-Forza vehicles that fit perfectly in Forza Horizon 5

(USD $6.99 / GBP £4.99)

2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Terminator

2016-06-06_18-20-44.jpg

2023 Volkswagen New Beetle

vw_8313.jpg

2021 Alfa Romeo Giula GTAm

tlc2r1xojbxiuxqvzcx5

1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E

Screen-Shot-2017-02-23-at-1.55.16-PM.png

2004 Honda Accord Euro R

maxresdefault.jpg

FORZA HORIZON 5: SAVEGAME BUG / CRASHES / GAME FREEZE after 100 minutes in Game and more bugs after last update (FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released)

BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE ( (FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released )

• There is a bug in this game: SAVEGAME PARCIAL
  • The game is NOT SAVING progress correctly

- I’m on an XBOX ONE and the game doesn't save the progress after 2 hours played
- I play on Xbox One console and since the release of the game I have this problem
SOLUTION PARTIAL BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE
  • Before closing the game, I go into the settings and make a change to any of the options. Do it at least 10 times
  • when you close the menu, next to the speedometer, the save symbol appears and then I close the game.

AFTER THE LAST UPDATE - DECEMBER ( FH5 Series 28 Hotfix released )
  • SOLUTION PARTIAL NO WORKING
  • After 1 hour and 50 min in-game, crashes
  • Photos of all cars disappear in the garage and also in tunings
  • Temporary save loss
  • Constant stuttering and popping up for cloud and console save choice
  • You can no longer change the settings and see a spinning ball
  • Choice of cars gets stuck in the garage
  • and many other bugs
  • The rest screen of the chosen car in the garage is eternally looping

- Programmers or game developers need to look through the game's programming lines and see if there are any open commands about GAME SAVE and what happens after PLAYING IT 2 HOURS.
  • This problem has been going on since the game's release
  • FIND THIS DAMN COMMAND LINE that causes all this disruption in the PROGRAMMING of this game
  • I'm on XBOX ONE

Was it something done intentionally in the game ?
A sabotage ?

Anyone else with this problem or something like it ?

Any programmer / systems analyst in the group?

TIKTOK: GARAGE PROBLEM

PS.
I've already submitted several complaints to support

Is this similar to your issues @Populuxe ?

The rabbit-shaped Hot Wheels track was kinda tricky (Trix-y?) but the handling-over-speed tune I loaded beat the AI in the end.
And which car did you use?
I’m struggling to complete this and don’t want to lower my difficulty level :mischievous:

On the other note - I thought that The Trial was supposed to be a team effort...

Actually, being on my own made this easier to complete as I didn’t have any “team mates” ramming me over or struggling to get past last place :sly:

Forza Horizon 5 31_12_2023 08_44_53.png

Hot Wheels COPO Camaro worked for me, honestly I cannot remember last time I'd struggle like this with a single player event in FH5!

Have these been covered and I just forgot? I was looking at Horizon Promo to see if there were any cars I forgot to photograph, and there are eight cars not in the game yet.

That's January's seasonal content. Like previous years, the December update included two months' worth of seasonals as the Playground staff will be having a Christmas break like everyone else.

You can tell it's been Xmas and New Year, that combined with it being the end of this series the FH5 world is so empty. Whenever I've dived on to quickly do the daily Forzathon the game is so quiet.

In way though that's nice. It shows people have been spending time away from tech and with friends and family. To me that's great (if that's the reason of course), Xmas time should be a time for family and friends to come together and enjoy one another's company.

Any how it's back to work tomorrow for me so I just want to say I hope everyone had a great Xmas and New Year. Stay safe in 2024 and here's to seeing you all in game in Mexico going backwards around a corner whilst giggling.

Last edited:
Back