Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,953 comments
I would also add the 350 GT (first ever Lamborghini)
I've always been surprised that doesn't appear in any game.
Same goes to the Estoque and Asterion, I'd prefer either of them to a new Aventador. Both are amazing concepts. I'm surprised these two barely appear in any games.

Enough Aventador/Huracan.
How about the return of Jarama and Jalpa instead if we talk about Lambos.
And they should also give the Urraco a chance to appear in a Videogame, underrated car in my opinion.
If it must be a Lamborghini, lets make it a rare one - why not one of these (as seen at Brooklands last month - there are TWO in the UK! And only 53 were made in total)...
20240504_115649.jpg
20240504_115632.jpg

It would be nice to get the Ultimae since it's the last version of the Aventador and looks the best of them all to me. But some of these classic Lambos would fit in this game as well like others said above.

Totally agree.

Its in CSR. Gorgeous car, definitely needs to be in some modern Forza or Crew game.

Totally agree.

350/400 GT needs some VG Love.
It's an important car for Lamborghini History
If it must be a Lamborghini, lets make it a rare one - why not one of these (as seen at Brooklands last month - there are TWO in the UK! And only 53 were made in total)...
View attachment 1363095View attachment 1363096
Lambo Shilouette, another rarity from Sant'Agata Bolognese (Got this as mod in Assetto Corsa some years ago)
Yeah, other missings are the Islero (another underrated and quite obscure Lambo) plus the Asterion, one of most gorgeous concepts from Lamborghini.
Heck, also some Miura Variants can be nice: the SVJ for example, or the P400 S "Millechiodi"

The only Aventador variant i can bear can be the Ultimae or the Invencible, since it's the last one-off from that chassis.

Last edited:
There was actually a 350 in the canceled Lamborghini game.

And sadly, besides those (CSR Classics and Lamborghini game) only one game bothered not only to add the 350, but the 400 GT...Top Drives. As unplayable as it gets, but hey, the license is there, it's official.

Hopefully Forza gets their act together, since they already added models no other game also bother to cover properly, or even at all (Jalpa, Jarama, Espada...) and adds it eventually, a bit of vacation time from the Aventador and its many variants is needed I think.

Here's hoping in the Xbox Showcase later on today we get a Dizzy Egg tie in. I want a Dizzy Egg outfit for my avatar.

I'd rather have a Creme Egg tie in
tummy rumbles
I love a collection of fully remastered Dizzy games announced this evening, but I'd more than happily settle for a Dizzy outfit.

It could be a reward for driving any Hoonigan and getting 'Dizzy' by meeting a certain skill score in a time limit.

Well, it seems the bulk of Playground Games resources will be working in Fable until 2025 (no fixed date yet), so unless they have a complete team dedicated to the next FH... See ya until the next platform???

Well don't forget that Microsoft clearly changed their strategy a while back. FH4 is still on sale and in gamepass, which means all of their car licensing agreements in FH4 were clearly much longer than used to be normal in earlier Forza games. For example FM7 which had to be EOS after 4 years due to licenses expiring.

I think the Eventlab gives FH5 plenty of room to continue for a while. They can give us whacky updates for a while yet without needing to do anything major.

New Xbox Series X|S Consoles - 2024​

- Xbox Series S – 1TB in Robot White - $349.99/€349.99 ERP
- Xbox Series X – 1TB Digital Edition - $449.99/€499.99 ERP
- Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition - $599.99/€649.99 ERP

Attachments

• _NOVO XBOX SERIES.png
    _NOVO XBOX SERIES.png
    14 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I’m honestly glad we’re not getting a new Horizon game this year as I’m still really enjoying FH5 and the updates it receives.

I’m more than happy to wait for 2025/2026 to get a brand new Horizon game so roll on further updates for FH5 until it happens!
Also let T10 keep cooking FM23 to get it up in a place similar to either GT7 (which also had to cook after being released in a similar state like FM as well). Hey, fair's fair right? ;)

I’m honestly glad we’re not getting a new Horizon game this year as I’m still really enjoying FH5 and the updates it receives.

I’m more than happy to wait for 2025/2026 to get a brand new Horizon game so roll on further updates for FH5 until it happens!
I don't mind it either. FH5 is still an amazing game.

I was watching the xbox show live and thought they we announcing FH6 In Japan but it turned out to be the new Assassins Creed. :lol:

I don't mind it either. FH5 is still an amazing game.

I was watching the xbox show live and thought they we announcing FH6 In Japan but it turned out to be the new Assassins Creed. :lol:
Oh my god, same!!! I saw the first shot of the temple and was like “it can’t be” but then saw the samurais and realised what it is :lol:

Last edited:
Not shocked with no FH6 at the XGS, all signs pointed to it.

Very interested to see what the rest of the year has in terms of support for FH5 now we know FH6 isn't coming this year.

All we know is;
  • Modern Horizons coming in 2 ish weeks, features a highly requested car
  • Series 36 features some sort of Coffee Shop Horizon Story or Collectible (or something else entirely)
The rest is up to guess work.

I'm hoping FH5 gets another update like Event Lab Island/Event Lab 2.0. Something where a bigger feature comes along with a feature overhaul. I know that's probably unlikely at this point but here's hoping.

Maybe even 2 or three, you don't release two big games in a year...

Not shocked with no FH6 at the XGS, all signs pointed to it.

Very interested to see what the rest of the year has in terms of support for FH5 now we know FH6 isn't coming this year.

All we know is;
  • Modern Horizons coming in 2 ish weeks, features a highly requested car
  • Series 36 features some sort of Coffee Shop Horizon Story or Collectible (or something else entirely)
The rest is up to guess work.

I'm hoping FH5 gets another update like Event Lab Island/Event Lab 2.0. Something where a bigger feature comes along with a feature overhaul. I know that's probably unlikely at this point but here's hoping.
Something smells 3rd Expansion in future, there's a chance due to continue support of Horizon 5.
Another prediction it's we took probally the 1000 cars (or maybe 950+) in game after the end of support of FH5.

Guess this means we'll all be playing FH5 for at least one more year. But... this opens the opportunity for the game to have up to more than 900 cars at the end of its lifetime.

Guess this means we'll all be playing FH5 for at least one more year. But... this opens the opportunity for the game to have up to more than 900 cars at the end of its lifetime.
If we continue to get sporadic car packs, some auto show returns along with the usual 5 cars with each season reward each month then we could breach 900 cars by January if they keep the pace up.

Back