Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,954 comments
Fixed that for you.
1000009390.png

We're both right bud.😉

Although I think it's discontinued (at least here in the UK) so not sure if we ever will.
The Honda e was discontinued in all of the Continental Europe region, not just in the United Kingdom. And no, it's another EV that us Americans cannot get, despite it being an electric vehicle.

I wanted it just like the current Honda Fit we aren't getting. And the Fit-based Honda HR-V (The US got a different HR-V, built off the Civic architecture, if you're not aware).

That said the Honda e is a good start for low-rated EVs into Forza. This could also work for FM23. GT7 doesn't even have a Honda e yet.

Last edited:
So, about those badges @TGR55 found for Cafe Horizon. I just went back through all the badges, trying to find a common thread in the ones that were added as part of the live service. It looks like these might be tied directly to either playing FH5 during a certain season or picking up certain reward cars; there were never any added that were tied to Horizon Story stuff except for the Horizon 2.0 badge, which requires you to play Chapter 1 of the Horizon Origins story.

1718240653606.png
1718240678623.png

What I'm thinkin' here is--yeah this is probably an Evolving World update with a moving outpost, not a Horizon Story update. All of the badges they added, except for the ones that came with Community Choice, happen to have come during updates where there was a significant alteration to the map or to the overall racing experience for that Series only, so... kei cars back on the menu?

I suspect the coffee cups could be a reference to summer solstice, the longest day of the year. Its a stretch, but I remember Animal Crossing (of all things) gave out an espresso maker to celebrate the event. How that really ties into whatever theme they'll be doing next is a mystery, and that's if its even for the next series.

I’m hoping it’s a Sabrina Carpenter themed update, with a story where you complete missions to reveal songs from her upcoming album, as well as obviously a radio station that plays only Espresso over and over, like the one from the Lego expansion.

And the reward car for completing the story would obviously be the Suzuki Cappuccino as it’s a coffee themed car that would be perfect for FH5, and you would also unlock clothing items that Sabrina has worn during shows and performances.

I need help.

Last edited:
I suspect the coffee cups could be a reference to summer solstice, the longest day of the year. Its a stretch, but I remember Animal Crossing (of all things) gave out an espresso maker to celebrate the event. How that really ties into whatever theme they'll be doing next is a mystery, and that's if its even for the next series.
It's for Series 36, which runs from mid-July to mid-August, so that's probably not it. It could be that one is tied to playing the game during the Summer season during that series, but obviously we don't have the foresight to completely know for certain.

Last edited:
Moving on up......

We're getting a Primal Scream radio station. Bloody brilliant!!!!!!

Forza Horizon 5: Screamadelica Edition with a NTS radio station would be a very hyperspecific and weird but amazing version of the game

Last edited:
I’ve barely had any time to play in this retrowave environment and it’s almost over.

I just got my Citroën. Notice how long the car is in front of the front wheels? It’s because the engine is longitudinally mounted in front of the front axle line. That’s a lot of weight to cantilever over the nose of your car.
2908df20-1d0e-4c05-bd3a-a6d0d6f32d83.png

Seems Hyundai N have learned that Videogames have a lot of influence for marketing.
We have got all the N Range from the Korean Brand (only the I20 now is missing)
And they have announced also a collaboration in Gran Turismo plus seems also Assetto Corsa EVO got the Hyundai brand.

I just found out the Ioniq 5 is an SUV. So, uh... I guess I was right for the wrong reasons about PG wanting to add yet another 'SUV you can make a cuh-razy Cross Country build out of!' this update! :P

sigh Sorry, I guess I just lost my marbles at that pick. Now I'm wondering what this means for that 'highly requested car' thing, 'cause this isn't anywhere on the Suggestion Hub.

Last edited:
The Ioniq 5 it's a Crossover/Hatchback kinda like, with a design who remembers the Pony plus some cars made by Giugiaro (somebody finds some references in the old Golf '74 or the Delta, both designed by the Italian designer)

I’ve barely had any time to play in this retrowave environment and it’s almost over.

I just got my Citroën. Notice how long the car is in front of the front wheels? It’s because the engine is longitudinally mounted in front of the front axle line. That’s a lot of weight to cantilever over the nose of your car.
View attachment 1364502
Yeah; this is actually part of why the BX4TC didn't do so hot in Group B. That extra weight made it way too front-heavy during competition; that, in combination with Peugeot coming out with the vastly superior 205 Turbo, and the car also just not being mechanically reliable at all, led to it being pulled after the 1986 season.

Seems Hyundai N have learned that Videogames have a lot of influence for marketing.
The Elantra N is missing too. We only got the TCR version from Apex Allstars. Hope the road car will be added in the future too.

Last edited:
It is one of the most impressive new EVs on the market. It has about 600 hp and is highly-regarded by enthusiasts and car reviewers.
Also with fancy drive modes to simulate a combustion engine noise and a DCT gearbox.

I dont care if im alone in this but im actually super hyped for the Ioniq 5. Probably one of my favourite cars on sale at the moment so its great to see it coming to Forza

It is one of the most impressive new EVs on the market. It has about 600 hp and is highly-regarded by enthusiasts and car reviewers.
It also weighs 4850lbs, about the same as a Porsche Cayenne...

And they have announced also a collaboration in Gran Turismo plus seems also Assetto Corsa EVO got the Hyundai brand.
I mean, it's not like Hyundai hasn't had great relationships with Microsoft before; back in the days of FM3 and 4 Hyundai actually took out ads in the Xbox 360 dashboard advertising the Genesis, then had them add it and the first Veloster to FM4; the Veloster was even given a full Autovista treatment in 4 alongside the 2012 BMW M5, as the only DLC Autovistas that game ever got.

Then the Genesis got discontinued (EDIT: Not discontinued but moved to another marque under Hyundai's management, Genesis Motor), but Turn 10 still kept the Veloster around. Guess now the guys in charge of the N division know what they had with Microsoft so they're pushing to become a major marketing partner.

Last edited:
I'll miss it too and'll wager that this week's playlist guide is going to be called "Wave Goodbye".

Snuck in and out to snag the BX as I'm flying out to Singapore tomorrow to meet up with my sick brother (who lives in Canada and has been diagnosed with ALS) for his bucket list family reunion. No more Xbox until mid-July.

Last edited:
Well, I just finished an interessting Trial for the new season.
We comfortably won the first race with 5 players coming in at 1-5 and the lonely Miura rooky in last place, but that´s ok.
There were 2 players, believing they are the new Hoonigan recruits, who spoiled it for the rest by ramming and pushing people off the road. But we won anyways. In the second race it just got wild as 2 other players were on a path for revenge and started battles with the first 2. They rage quit after 2 laps. Needles to say, we had no chance in hell of winning so I thought I try to go for the win myself at least. Chased the leader and got a good exit out of the last chicane. It was close as you can see down below. I got rewarded second place though with that identical time 🙄 We easily won the last race without those 2 noobs gone.
Second.jpg

Last edited:
Back